34

The Queen became silent, as the days of distruction inched closer. As if he were preparing for the battle he'd face. Donghyuck knew that Eunha was more powerful but watching Mark made him believe he was stronger. The father of the soon to be born had made it his duty to speak to the eight month old baby bump. Donghyuck loved watching the future King complain about Mommy to Bubbles.

Should I tell you a secret? Well I must, once Chenle wakes up, Renjun must make love. I shant tell the details~

And so one morning, Chenle walked down the stairs in his morning glory, a blessing hidding within his stomach. Donghyucks baby curled in his tummy, kicking and throwing tantrums, making the mother gasp and cry.

"Hyuckie!!! I'm growing!! Look!" Chenle squealed as the baby bump prominantly grew.

Jaemin was five months, Renjun was very happy, but Donghyuck looked at Jaemin with worry in his face. They knew something was wrong. Jeno and Mark were out for meetings on the fathers place, Taeyong stayed back to take care of them so did Ten who had come back from his vacation but Johnny had left for Canada.

According to legend, The fairy that knows his or her time would soon come to an end, would either impregnate another or would want to conceive at the quickest possible way. They would carry the baby for a week. Once the baby is born, the mother would die. It was custom, a tradition of all gardian fairy witches, to serve their Queen and then serve the royal children but on Chenle's case, he saved Donghyuck from Eunha's poison. The spell hitting him through his heart and piercing his soul. Renjun knew nothing of it, Chenle never begged the fairy Queen to save him. Donghyuck didnt know how to use his powers, he was pregnant, and a baby himself.

"Baby flower why are you always so deep in thought?" Mark kissed Donghyucks parted lips.

"Huh? Nothing really." Donghyuck smiled at his prince.

"Dad's coming home today. And we can move into the palace once again Mom says." Mark caressed the baby bump.

"Mark?" Donghyuck played with the necklace he had given his partner.

"Yes?" Mark smiled down at his wife.

"Bite me." Donghyuck whispered hugging the princes waist tightly.

"You okay pumpkin?" Mark patted the gorgeous strawberry blonde baby bump.

"Bubbles........Is always so silent. I'm afraid." The Queen mumbled.

"Guys!! Jaemin.....Something is happening to him!!!" Jeno screamed from the hallways as the couple and the rest of them ran to Jaemin.

"Urgh!!! Its like somebody suffocating me!!" Jaemin gasped
Writhing on the couch.

"Jeno kiss him!" Chenle ordered and the prince did what was told. Jaemins eyes went big as he slowly blacked out on Jeno.

"What was that all about?" Renjun looked at Chenle.

"Eunha must have done something. I told Jeno to kiss Jaemin for Jeno was his elixir as Mark is Donghyucks. No matter what spell she might cast on either of you, your fated mates would break it with one kiss, she cant kill the babies since Mark and Jeno are a line of royalty that gives you a mark, a symbol, an emblem. "Chenle finished with a smile.

"That means......Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Taeyong and Ten looked at Donghyuck, Chenle and Renjun.

"What? What do you mean?" Mark gave his signature dumb face that he had on when he was being illtirate.

"Uhh forget get it honey. How about you help me shower so we could go get Daddy home?" Donghyuck dragged Mark away from the crowd. As Jaemin was taken to the room.

"You are hiding something from me!" Mark watched his wife strip.

"If wecan give each other marks then you have something thats special in your blood. Like magic." Donghyuck giggled purposely walking around naked.

"Ohhh I see." Mark chuckled following his wife to the shower and watching him clean himself.

But something changed when Mark went out to get Donghyucks t shirt and socks. His eyes turned entirely black like a possessed doll.

"Honey!! Hurry up!" Donghyuck pouted still wrapped in a towel. Mark walked in, slapped the boy throwing him onto the floor dangerously.

"Mark!?" Donghyuck grunted in pain as he pulled himself away from the man.

"I will kill you. I will kill you." Mark kept repeating that line over and over again.

"Mark its me. Your baby flower." Donghyuck reached for the mans hands with tears in his eyes.

"I will kill you and your baby. Especially your Mark Lee." Mark smirked but Donghyuck was quick to place his hands on the baby bump.

Mark lost his balance and collapsed down, his eyes shifting to its normal state, the prince screamed clutching hus head and pulling it like a mad man.

"Mark look at me. Mark!! Baby!" Donghyuck cupped Marks face, his eyes red and bloody.

"Baby-Ahhh!!" Mark cried in pain again.

Donghyuck kissed Mark on the lips, as Marks arms still rested on their child. Marks eyes became black again, but a certain someones tiny arms were placed on its fathers warmth from within.

"I-I'm so sorry. What happened to me?" Mark started crying once Donghyuck pulled away.

"She's playing. She's playing with vodoo dolls. Quick dress me and take me to bed." Donghyuck ordered. He was dressed in lightening speed as he was carried to bed.

"Hello? Oh I'll be there in five." Marks phone rang and he had to leave.

"Mark dont go. Listen to me please." Donghyuck begged but the prince had to leave.

"Baby flower I love you both so much. I'm sorry I cant protect you guys. I'm such a useless father." Mark sniffled.

"Stay safe and come directly back to me okay?" Donghyuck was in panick. He had no time to give Mark his blood but just wish him good luck or Jaehyun would die.

"I will. Haechan?" Mark stopped mid way looking back at his Queen.

"Yes Honey?" Donghyuck gave him a sad smile.

"I'm afraid. That I might hurt you without me knowing." Mark whispered as he walked away.