7

Haerin though Koeuns twin and the oldest was never given the place she deserved. Having been fed with evil ever since a child she was the second priority. Donghyuck was always sweet, kind hearted and bright. Thoughhe had so little he smiled with satisfaction. And now that he was in love with the prince, he was Marks mystery girl. The Cindrhaela he was crazy for. The prince was stupid or was he pressured. No one knew. The marriage would take place in a few days. And Donghyuck.......He was devasted.

"Lets try once more okay?" Ten clapped his hands. "Hyuck do your spilts then jump and fall on position. Okay? Jaemin starts." The Thai beauty chuckled and his children did what was told.

Donghyuck was the best dancer in school. Everyones favorite. The talent sculptured figure that every girl wanted to face.

"Omg hasnt Yeri come? Who would do her part then?" Ten massaged his templates.

"Hyuckie can!!" Renjun and Chenle squealed as Jungwoo pushed Donghyuck to Lucas the Chinese boy.

And so they stood in position, With Lucas hand on his waist and Donghyuck arm  on his shoulder and palm. When the music went off the dance started as was Donghyyck swirled like a ballarina. When lifted the boy giggled as Lucas smiled and placed him down. The dance went on until Donghyuck had to be swirl around having his knee folded on Lucas's shoulder.

"Woahhh brilliant!!!" Ten squealed and Joy, Yeri girlfriend hugged the golden boy tightly.

Mark stood at the door, Shocked, his phone dropped and smashed in horror when gis stupud dump brain finally found his girl. His Haela. Donghyuck was the mystery girl. They moves so fluid and rare, Koeun could never dance like that. Ever.

"Hyuckie!!! Hurry up. Mom and Koeun are back from shopping." Hearin came running inside helping the gorgeous boy dress his uniform fast as they ran out passing Mark not even sparing a glance at the prince.

Donghyuck had been slapped again that night. For accidently dropping Eunhas vase, and had been punished to clean the old houses chimney. He was literally sobbing his life out, Eunha was a witch obviously. She made Mark believe them blindly. No he didnt love him anyways so why was it hurting him so much? Haerin tried to do something but nothing was given heed. Donghyucks whole body hurt, He wanted to end it all but he couldnt. He loved his house too much. It had the most of his childhood memories at every corner of this old house.

"My eyes burn." Donghyuck sniffled when he finished his work as he curled up in the attic. He was coughing but he still smiled dreaming about his mother.

"Bitch!! Why did you tell Mark it was you?" Koeun slapped and slapped the poor crying brunette in the school grounds.

"I-I n-never did Koeun." Donghyuck choked on his sobs.

"Liar!! Bitch. Lurky worm!! Did you think Mark loves you!? Hes straight and wants an heir. You barren worthless disgusting worthless life ruiner!" Koeun folded Donghyucks arm behind him making the poor boy whimper and cry.

"I-I dont love the prince. Let me go!! You are marrying him anyways." Donghyuck was tired. Tired of everything. Tired of been given charity.

"Huh! Boys!! Here your treat. My little gay brother all in his glory just for you to taste." Koeun slapped Donghyuck again as the boy ran with the other filthy men running behind him. Yet he was timid and soft that was quickly snatched and thrown into a abundant classroom.

"Nooo!! Let me gooo!!" Donghyuck shivered with fear as Koeuns gang of boys reached out to touch him. But a hand grabbed his and he was sweaped off the floor, landing on ahard chest.

"Omg! The prince!" The boys shouted yet the royal guards dragged them away in due time.

"Hyuck are you alright?" Marks small dainty arms cradle the chubby damp cheeks as he lifted the boys face. It looked so betrayed, broken, those big golden eyes quivering. Donghyuck just hugged Mark tightly crying into his chest. Why was Koeun so dirty and mean? Why couldnt she be like Haerin? Wait, Koeun had been gifted with Eunhas disgusting black powers.

"I-I'm s-sorry your highness. T-Thank you. But please dont give me charity when I never asked for it. Stop pretending. You dont even like me. I'm sorry." Donghyuck pushed Mark away.

"Hyuck. Look I'm really sorry. It was you all these time and I was blind to notice it. I dont know why I agreed to marry Koeun when you are my Haela." Mark pulled Donghyuck closer.

"Oh please. You are straight. You need an heir. I'm a guy. I cant give you children. I-I.....Im gay....A servent boy. I have nothing to offer." Donghyuck ran out crying, Mark had found out. Koeun crossed her limits. His whole existance was a lie. His fairy godmother, Chenle wasnt there for him. Wait he stopped believing in him and magic. Packing his bag he ran out of the school crying hopelessly. His legs hurt, his heart hurt. He had to admit it he had begun to love the prince. But Mark? No why would he love a man. Besides Koeun called Donghyuck barren. How could she? A hand pulled Donghyuck into the car as it drove off at full speed.

"Your highness!!" Donghyuck freaked out when he saw Mark driving. The gorgeous strawberry blonde tried to open the car door but thankfully the prince had locked.

"Shut up." Mark growled his knuckles turning white as he drove into the palace courtyards. Opening Donghyucks door he carried the crying boy out like a bride and walked inside the empty palace.

"Let me go!!! What are you going to do?" Donghyuck stuggled in Marks small but incredibly strong arms as he was thrown on Marks bed,the doors locked and the prince hovered him with an unbutton shirt.

"Tell me Hyuckie!!.....Do you love me?" Mark held Donghyucks wrist tightly above his head.

"N-No Koeun loves you. Koeun loves you." Donghyuck whispered crying.

"Goddamn it!! What do you guys think? I'm your puppet? Your doll? I was searching for you. Koeun wants my money. Hyuckie.....I marry Koeun in three days. Tell me baby do you love me?" Mark stared at those alluring orbs which kept crying and the face shaking in denial.

"I.....I.....I cant g-give you children Your highness." Donghyuck whispered.

"ANSWER MY QUESTION DAMN IT!! OR ILL FUCKING FUCK YOU!!" Mark looked so scary right now. True he was been put in a spell taken off and played by Donghyucks step sister and mother.

"I.......I......I love you You highness....So much but I'm afraid. My cheeks hurt....But body hurts.....I love you but I'm not allowed to say that." Donghyuck finally confessed crying softly as soft lips pushed against his plump moist ones.