10

"Ohh didnt they lay that body of yours? Tsk I heard Mark saved you. Filthy charity case." Koeun slaps Donghyuck harshly as he entered the house that morning. "Seems like you stole somebodys ring?"

"I-Its Renjuns. I'm having it until he gives it to his boyfriend." Donghyuck shivered and rushed to get dressed so he could run to school and see his 'husband'.

"Omg! Our new bride. How was the wedding night. No hickeys!" Jaemin fake cried on Chenles shoulder.

"S-Shut up. He's stealing me off after school for our honeymoon I guess." The gorgeous princess giggled at his heart eyed friends.

"Oh my Oh my!! You are glowing." Chenle squealed.

"How are you feeling baby." Renjun hugged the golden skinned boy who giggled blushing and nodding.

"Class is a bitch but we should go." Jaemin kicked the air accidently kicking Jeno in the dick.

"OUCH!!! FUCK!!" The prince fell on the floor crying.

"Omg omg. I'm so sorry Jeno. Lets go to the nurse." Jaemin helped Jeno up and left with the limping prince.

The other chuckled as they walked to class with Donghyuck genuinly happy and smiley. They sat down as the teacher came in. Thats when Mark came in all his glory, Donghyuck blushed hard but the prince didnt have his wedding ring on. It chipped the strawberry blondes heart alot.

"Donghyuck honey can you give these files to my husband." Taeil begged the beauty.

"Is he being monster bunny again?" Donghyuck giggled thanking god that he could out of class and not see Marks empty ring finger.

"See where ever you go you'll always be a servent." Koeun spat at the poor boy who still smiled and walked out avoiding his so called husbands gaze.

"Bunny!!! Why are you mad?" Donghyuck threw himself on Doyoung hugging his teacher.

"Just one of my stupid mood swings. Heard you got married to the Prince?" Doyoung teased the pouting boy who blushed and shyied away from the teacher. While walking back a arm grabbed his waist, closing his mouth as he was dragged into an empty classroom.

"Why are you being all pouty?" Mark sighed pinning him on the wall.

"Why do you even care?" Donghyuck grumbled fighting with the prince.

"Pumpkin butt is it about the ring not on my finger hmm?" The prince got closer making the younger stiffen and pout again. "Mom removed it saying now I'll have a reason to steal you away for a while at school before we officially runaway." Mark giggled handing the ring to the pouty wife to slid it on his finger happily like baby.

"Now let me go." Donghyuck tried to sneak away but was held again.

"Why dont you want to be with your husband?" Mark looked like very hurt making Donghyuck panic and whine.

"I want to....." Donghyuck was kissed on the lips sweetly making the boy all red and bashfull.

"You need to behave your highness." Donghyuck squeaked when he was pulled closer.

"My gorgeous pumpkin butt. My little bundle of sunshine. My baby phat bear. I love you really so much. Please dont be cross with me baby wifey." Mark pouted at the baby boy rocking him back and forth.

"Your highness?" Donghyuck looked up shyly.

"Yes yellow Bubbles?" Marks lips lazily gazed over Donghyucks lips, neck and collar bones.

"Hmmmm nothing." Donghyuck sighed smiling letting his husband do as he pleases.

"Tell me whats bothering you sunflower." The prince sat on a table as he lifted Donghyuck onto his lap.

"My friends are asking me why I dont have hickeys." Donghyuck pouted.

"You want one?" The prince teased the blushing boy who shook his head.

"No.....Maybe later on. Oh my god highness. Its lunch. Im hungry. Lets go!!" The brunette gasped at the bell.

"Wait a little longer." Mark whinned.

"Idiot. Behave your highness. Besides what should I bring?" Donghyuck got off nicely.

"You dont need clothes since you'll be naked under me anyways." The prince teased an earned a playfull punch as Donghyuck ran off blushing.

"Son why did you guys do it?" Taeyong followed Mark as he packed his bags.

"Mom. If I had fucked him the day I slamed him on my bed, then there wouldnt have been any difference between those guys who chased him and I. I love him and want him to be comfortable with me first. I fucked up earlier calling him names. I want rectify it and spend time with him more. Sex is only isnt life. We need each other and love too mom." Mark sighed dragging his lugage outside to see Donghyucks friends in tears. They handed over their best friends bags of course designed by themselves.

"Take care of him please. He's been through so much. Dont hurt him Mark please. He's a baby." Renjun said as they waved at the prince who drove off.

Meanwhile....

"You broke my precious laptop!? Get out!! I said fucking get out!!" Herin pushed Donghyuck out as they began their drama.

"B-But it was Koeun." Donghyuck was telling the truth they both knew.

"How dare you accuse me my little sister. All you ever do is break things. Usless servent boy. Go stay out in the cold you bitch!!" The girl pushed Donghyuck out of the house, Eunha and Koeun snickering as they enjoyed the scene. Even though the house solely belonged to the gorgeous boy. Well they can find him later or fake his death later but then Eunha was too afraid to do that since if Donghyuck was said dead the property would go to the orphanages. Little did they know Herin pushed her step brother into the arms of the crowbed prince and future king of the land. Mark Lee. Whispering a thank you the couple drove off into the night as they boarded the flight with their friend waving like idiots. Jeno seemed like a japanese anime with a cross bandaid on his dick. But nevertheless all of them were happy.

"Ready?" Mark squeezed the stubby arm.

"Y-Yes." Donghyuck smiled with tears in his eyes.