15

If magic was an enchanment then Donghyuck was a whole fantasy. The lace felt delicate just like the boys baby skin when Marks arms felt the crafted curves. They kissed like there wasnt a tomorrow, in peaceful sync, of course Marks inner beast was wilding but he had control for now. Donghyuck was a baby, shy and fragile. Their tongues fighting lazily brushing against other as the prince pulled away he smiled at the hot beauty under him. Rosey, Lacy and waiting eagerly to be loved. He traced the delicate neck with his nose, peppering sweet kisses, scattering loving hickeys and biting into the symbol of royal territorial claim.

"A-Ahhhh.....!" A broken moaned escaped the boys plump lips as his stubby arms seeked refugee on his husbands shoulder.

The prince spoke little as his actions explained more. The love, the devoteded emotion of a promise he'd forever keep screamed with every bite he bit and sucked. When he came to the chest that hid beneath the lace and garter his arm slid under his wifes body as his finger unclipped the hook with skill.

"H-How i-it took me hours to p-put it on." Donghyuck drew sharp shaky breaths.

"Sush. Its common sense." Mark chuckled slightly pulling the bra off so the erect buds would stand on its glory.

"H-Honey!!!" Was what the strawberry moaned when a nipple was taken into a wet warm cavern.

Donghyucks body felt strange, hot, and it called Marks name like a fated pair. His thighs were still spread, the slippers fallen off, his body golden with sweat. Mark was hard, when he brushed against the laced hard dick Donghyuck bit his red smudged lips, the pleasure painfully pleasing. His toe nails curling at the feeling of their glories pressed together. His nipples were bitten, sucked and devoured one at a time as lips kissed and teeth bit down ever mole on the hourglass like sinfully crafted body. Swirling his tongue around and in Donghyuck cute belly button the younger burst out crying, arching his pelvic bones making their dicks collide and the frictions to occur.

"Nghhhaaa-Ahhhh...Mark!!!" The beautiful beauty writhed feverishly when the teeth pulled down his lace panty and a warmth so pleasing embraced his throbbing member. Donghyuck cried, into his palms, he was actually doing it with Mark Lee, the prince of South Korea and his husband. He was happy and at the same time the older was driving him insane.

"Ahhh-Nghhaaahhh...Mar-Honey!!!" The younger screamed so loud the whole neighbourhood must have heard him. But they cared less for they were shamelessly in love.

"Hmmm you taste as good as you look sunflower." Mark sucked him off as the panty was ripped off leaving him with socks and gloves with his loosely hanging bra and garter.

"W-Will it hurt?!" The younger whispered and his husband pried opened his arms, kissing his smudged red lips deeply.

"It will but it wont as we do it. Okay baby Kitten?" The prince kissed his wife again, so he could distract the baby from feeling any pain when he would push finger after finger inside the wet pink puckering hole that was waiting for its puzzle piece egerly.

Mark shrugged off his bathrobe and boxer aligning himself at Donghyucks hole and pushed himself inside until he was buried deep inside the walls if its rightfull owner like piece if a puzzle.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" Donghyuck would moan with blood curdling screams, toes curling, fingers scratching the perfect biceps, as his thighs hung loose around the waist of the prince.

"I love you." Mark whispered into their kiss, over and over again. Making sure he made him self clear.

"I-I.....ahhhhhh love you tooo!!!" The brunette moaned once hit on the protraste his bear ears slipping off slowly.

The fact that Mark did go wild that day was exactly what happened. The virginity gracefully stolen, Donghyuck never complained that his body was being bruised for every part of his body was loved effortlessly with a burning passion. The last round Mark rammed into him, both tired and exhausted as the night turned to day, Donghyuck screamed so loud he lost his voice, a bright light shot through his big eyes illuminating the dim lit room. Mark stared in triumph at the wrecked beauty with spread legs, torn lace, worn out lips, nipples and skin. Red and ivory gold a rare jewel to cherish. Pulling out after successfully filling him up over and over again the prince fell next to his dazed exhausted beauty.

"You are the brightest star in my world." Mark whispered into the doll like ears.

"I'm all sore! Idiot." Donghyuck pouted kitten licking his prince as they slowly fell asleep locked in their fated embrace.

"OPEN THE DOOR YOU LAZY BRATS!!!! I'M STARVING." Ten's voice broke the windows of the mansion as Mark nervously opened the door letting his grandparents inside.

"Hmmm you look.......tired." Johnny stretched and Ten screamed when he saw a pale beauty all bruised with big dark hickeys. With a big shirt, a boxer and a body that had the bruise of a garter and straps.

"What have you done to my child?" Johnny knelt before a the dozing off gorgeous boy.

"Fucked him blue? Seriously and made him wear a chest garter? You guys are not allowed to sleep together for three days." Ten crossed his arms in disbelief.

"But!!!.......I cant sleep without Markie." Donghyucks voice was hoarse.

"Awwe look at that! I was gone for a day and they make love! I feel betrayed." Ten pouted at Mark who smiled shyly.

"Just.....He wore something very disturbing and I couldnt hold myself anymore." Mark sat next to Donghyuck hugging his loved body.

"Oh wait Tae Tae is calling." Johnny sushed them up.

"Yes son.?" The giant answered the call.

"DAD THEY DID IT RIGHT? FINALLY?" Taeyong screamed so loud he had to take the phone away and Donghyuck blushed darkly hiding his face in Marks neck.