30

Once in every 3000 years a child is born, carrying ancient prophersies of a blood that is either a curse or an elixier, The royal mark on their mate they place would put an eternal promise of being mates for all the births they might be born. Lee Donghyuck was one of such royality, the child he carried was a token of rare birth just like its mother. Once made love, By their lover a glistening ray of the sun would shine, making them forever mated to each other. Their children would be off that magic. Though a childish baby in the arms of their mate they are said to be the most strongest race that ever walked the sands of the earth.

"Bubbles is moving." Donghyuck giggled amidst of Jaemins calculations.

"How many months is bubbles?" Taeyong smiled at the baby.

"Five!! He's going to be out soon." The strawberry blonde giggled again. Making Mark hug him tight and chuckle.

"Baby flower you have.......a crown on your nape." Mark frowned and Jaemins eyes turned a soft pink as he smiled.

"He indeed is a Royal. Not a just Cinderhaela, But a Queen that reins seven realms. The crown depicts the future, he would be able to foreshadow. And.....Chenle? Idiot can you wake up already?" Jaemin groaned patting his flat tummy tiredly.

"Chenle has to get pregnant. The Queens children need fairies to protect them or fall in love." Jeno appeared in his house the place they were all lazily laying.

"Shut up! You and your weird theories. Your child is heavy!" Jaemin yawned.

"Y-You're p-pregnant?" Jeno stammered.

"No. You are. You are annoying get lost. Thank you." Jaemin snapped at the sniffling boy who was going to be a father.

"Simba? Can baby flower cuddle sleep?" Donghyuck pouted at his prince as Mark carried him to their shared room.

"Are you feeling alright?" Mark tucked the baby wife in bed.

"No." Donghyuck whispered in a low voice.

"Whats wrong with my pumpkin butt? Is bubbles mean to Mommy girl?" Mark joined his wife.

"Do I have to stab myself to kill Eunha? And her girls?" The brunette whispered.

"I really dont know. But I hope you dont have to." The prince kissed Donghyucks forehead softly.

Renjun was asleep next to Chenle on bed when the witch arrived in the Chineses dream. You are under a spell Junnie!! Donghyuck isnt at fault. Take me away and  go to Jeno's summer villa. Quick my love or I'd face into dust. Chenle in his dream felt so real. He even felt the kiss that was so lovingly placed on his lips.

"Lele wake up!!" Renjun shook the body that was slowly darkening.

No answer was given. So after hours of pondering over the dream he dreamt he carried the fairy witch and sneaked out of the palace into the night.

"Ahh!! Mark!" Donghyuck pouted and shook his husband awake at 3:00am.

"Hmm? Go back to sleep." Mark mumbled pulling his wife closer.

"Idiot bubbles.....is ahhh!!" Donghyuck now started sniffling.
"Baby Bubby stop hurting Mommy. Daddy is trying to get some sleep here." Mark yawned patting the baby bump to sleep.

"Mark?" Donghyuck snuggled closer to Mark.

"Yes Baby Flower?" The prince opened his eyes playing with the hair strands of the beauty.

"Baby Flower I will always be right?" The brunette kissed his husbands neck.

"As long as I live yes. Now off my babies go to sleep." With that Mark patted the baby mother to sleep.

Eunha growled in her chains. Spitting at her usless children, Every royal was safe and Donghyuck turned out to be one of those legendary ones.

"Usless rats!!! Bring me his child! I dont care if you cut or rip him open. That boy should be sacrificed inorder for us to gain our powers back on the full moon night." Eunha screamed, "Or just drag that bitch to the sacrifice stone." The witch snarled as Koeun and Herin left the dungeons. The palace was crumbling in ruins for their was a witch deep beneath its grounds.

"Donghyuck you will pay for existing!!!" Eunha started laughing in ugly joy.

Renjun had bought Chenle home, apologizing for his shameful behaviour. Well he was forgiven, Taeyong, Jeno and Renjun left to check on Jaehyun while Jaemin stayed back with Mark and Donghyuck who seemed more babier than he already was.

"Pumpkin butt wear these boxers." Mark begged.

"I dont want too." Donghyuck hid behind the curtains with a blue floral short dress.

"You are naked underneath." Mark was on his knees apparently.

"You love baby flowers dick so shut up!!" Donghyuck giggled.

"I'm not going to kiss you if you dont come out now." Mark warned and Donghyuck quickly waddled next to him pouting.

"Lift your leg." The prince ordered.

"The other leg?" Mark lifted a brow.

"My kiss?" Donghyuck bopped his fingers at the prince who stood up kissing him on the lips.

"Can we do it?" Mark sighed at the beauty, "But It was so hard to dress you so maybe at night."

"Markkkie!!" The strawberry blonde whined.

"I need to go to a meeting instead of Dad. Will you manage?" Mark wasnt sure.

"No. I wont." Donghyuck padded away holding his cute round baby bump.

"Pumpkin butt I have to attend this." Mark followed his wife.

"Bubbles wants Daddy with him." The brunette mumbled.

"Bubby would understand. Baby flower please." Mark back hugged his wife.

"I...I dont feel safe today Simba." Donghyuck whispered.

"I'll stay. I love you." Mark peppered soft kisses on Donghyucks neck. Koeun balled her wrists at thr sight she witnessed from outside.

"Kiss me." Mark nudge his wifes face with his nose and Donghyuck giggled bringing their lips together in one innnocent make out session.

"You would no long have your stupid bubbles Donghyuck. I'll kill him and then you and Mark would be mine." Koeuns green aura burnt the leaves and animals around her. She was so toxic just like her poisonous mother.