36

Mark couldnt take his eyes away from the little bundle wrapped in blue flannal. Giggling up at his Mommy and playing with the stubby fingers. Donghyuck looked like a Goddess even though he had just given birth.

"Honey look he's looking at you." Donghyuck smiled at his husband as Mark dipped down to kiss his baby wife on the soft mochy lips.

"Hi Bubby Boy." Mark tickled his son who giggled twitching like a little flower in a garden.

"Baby flower I'll be at the study." Mark mumbled kissing Donghyuck and Bubbles forehead as the prince left to focus on work.

Mark had his nose buried in stacks of papers when a wind blew right into his office making all his files blow up. A paper that fell into the room caught the prince's attention. It was old and torn off some book. It had olden writings and a symbol of a young maiden with a rose.

Eternal Youth
and
Immortality.

1 Vodoo doll of a prince.
3 buttons dipped in royalty
1 unborn child
A new born baby
Wings of an Angel
The fairies heart

Mix them well, Stirr until green. A drop a day would bring eternal youth and immortility to thy finger tips.

Mark frowned at the paper that obviously was of a portion. Was it Eunha's? He didnt know but indeed he had a gut feeling that it could be hers. He wasnt the vodoo doll then who was it that was under the spell of being a vodoo doll? Whose unborn child was under the predators eyes as its prey? Jaemins or Chenle's? A new borns baby? Was it Bubbles? Dipped in royalty meant dipped in Donghyucks blood? Was Jeno the prince? Renjun the angel and Chenle the fairy? This was sickening and scary.

"Markie!! Bubbles is with Renjunnie and Mommy." Donghyuck skipped happily into Marks dishaveled study office.

"O-Oh Hi Pumpkin butt." Mark slid the piece of paper into his pocket and face Donghyuck. Temptingly dressed in a buttoned up shirt that hung off his left shoulder showing his red sucked nipple and his thighs on all it glory.

"Baby Flower missed you." Donghyuck hugged Mark tightly.

"Simba did too." Mark nervously hugged his wife back.

"Are you okay Honey?" Donghyuck pecked Marks neck worriedly.

"Yes baba just tired." Mark mumbled pretending to smile like he was perfectly alright.

"You cant lie to your Pumpkin butt." Donghyuck giggled softly.

"Pumpkin I'm scard." Mark mumbled lifting his wife up so he can stradle the olders waist.

"Of me? Of this baby bundle of adorable fluff?" Donghyuck gasped cutely covering his mouth.

"Aygeo my baby wife. My life. My everything. I didnt mean you love. I meant Eunha." Mark sighed kissing the plump lips.

"We will take care of it together. Dont worry babe." Donghyuck kissed the prince's neck.

"Can you make me a coffee please. My head hurts." Mark put the baby down and Donghyuck sprinted off to make his husband a coffee.

Mark went in search of Renjun and found him in the garden with Jaemin. Thank fully. The prince reached them but Donghyuck came there with Bubbles and their son.

"Here you go baby." Donghyuck sat cross legged next to his husband. Bubbles quickly grabbing Marks finger as his Daddy took him onto his lap.

"Mark you look troubled." Renjun squinted his eyes at the prince as Chenle carefully came with a crown of flowers on his head and sat on Renjuns lap, he handed Donghyuck, Jaemin and Bubbles one too.

"Guys I think we have a problem." Mark sipped his coffee as Bubbles happily played with Daddy and Mommys fingers.

"What problem Mark?" Jaemin lent on the near by tree.

"Look at this." Mark handed the piece of paper to his friends. Donghyuck gasped and so did the rest.

"Jeno is under Eunha's spell as a vodoo doll. Omg!" Chenle's eyes had that light on as if he were having a look on the world.

"An unborn baby? Then it must me my girl or Chenle's son. A new born baby is Bubbles, Wings of an angel means Junnie. No wonder Jeno has been in sudden pain lately and acts pretty weird." Jaemin started sweating in fear.

"Dipped in royalty. Royalty is my blood. Mark Eunha is brewing something." Donghyuck freaked out, when he touched Mark a vision painfully flashed across his mind.

Eunha's head lay severed from its body but the serpent like lady started chanting something at Mark.

"Boo!" Bubbles pulled himself towards Chenle's baby bump and kissed it giggling.

"We need to build our army." Renjun hid his wings inside his back.

Donghyucks head fell on Marks shoulder as the four sat in uneasy silence. Only Bubbles tiny giggles spreading through the wind. Mark felt awfully cold like the wind from the winter had already begun to blow around him. His body felt frozen and hard.

"Baby flower? Did anything magical ever happened before we were married?" Mark whispered.

"No. I guess it all started after I conceived Bubbles." Donghyuck whispered running an arm through their sons black hair.

"So it all makes sense. Love? Can you meet the Oracle behind the Castle at dusk with Bubbles? Please? I'll take care of Jeno." Mark whispered and Donghyuck nodded smiling.

"I will." The Queen whispered as the they stood up to leave everyone going in difference directions.

"Come to Mommy." Donghyuck picked up his husbands empty coffee mug and gestured his son to come to him. But Bubbles pouted hugging Marks neck as he hid his little face in his Daddy's shoulder.

MeanWhile......

"Urghhh where the fucking hell did my eternal youth spell go!? Fuck the wind. Fuck my stupid servent children for dying.!!" Eunha was fumming at her dens.

"Lady? Perhaps the window took it away?" An ugly goblin whispered.

"Well then usless piece of rubbish. Find it and bring it before my skin withers off!!" Eunha screamed making the Goblin shiver and waddle off to find the spell that was now in Mark Lee's arms.