39

6 Months Later.........

"Daddy!!!" Bubbles pinched Marks pale cheeks. Not liking that his father had been being sleeping beauty for the past few months.

"Daddy meanie! Bubble go play with Lejun. Badie papa!!" Bubbles huffed and pouted sliding down his fathers body as he crawled away out of the room.

Marks eyes fluttered opened when a heavier person settled themselves on the princes waist. Donghyucks long fluffy hair now a mullet and coloured red, he looked gorgeous than ever. Cozily dressed with one of his short loose pink shirts with a kitty on the chest.

"Who are you?" Mark coughed and sat up. Donghyuck gasped and teared up almost immediately.

"Dont even fucking joke with me!! I'll swear I'll wear satin lingery and go on a para.....Ummmm." Donghyucks cheeks were squashed and his lips were smooched.

"I'll kill you myself If you did that. I was kidding baby flower." Mark smiled tiredly and chuckled when Donghyuck started hitting and crying. "Why are you dressed in satin panties?" The prince closed his eyes his head throbbing.

"Your baby girl is back. Thata why. And she mished you so much baba. My Baba." Donghyuck kissed Marks thin cheeks.

"My baby girl." Mark hugged his baby wife close.

"Does your head hurt?" Donghyuck whispered as Mark nodded softly.

"Say something. What happened after that?" Mark mumbled.

"We took you home. Jaemin gave birth to a beautiful girl last week and broke Jenos arm. Haha...Daddy is back to being King as Mommy and Mama are spoiling their grand kids. Renjun visits Chenle sometimes but is set on being gardian. No evil anymore." Donghyuck giggled as Marks arms caresses the thick thighs.

"I'm sorry I stabbed you." The prince felt the bouncy tummy of his baby boy.

"Hush now. We are happy with our son and family." Donghyuck giggled again as Mark tucked the boys mullet behind the boys doll like ears.

"I love you." Mark pulled Donghyuck down and kissed him on the lips.

"I love you." Donghyuck helped Mark get off as they showered together and went out for a walk in the garden.

"You are revealing too much." Mark frowned at his wife that had on a satin short and Marks black shirt.

"So? Master is mad at baby flower?" Donghyuck giggled skipped next to the prince in glee.

"I'll fuck you. I swear if my head wasnt hurting so much you wont be walking." Mark grumbled at the gorgeous boy next to him.

"Its been so long since we made love. Amidst all that drama we forgot to have a moment to ourselves." Donghyuck sighed as the on a swing.

"Yeah. But do you know. It feels like the first day I met you." Mark whispered leaning his head on the red heads shoulder.

"Baba?" Donghyuck whispered.

"Hmm?" Mark kissed the dolls neck.

"Next week is Bubbles christing. What should we name our baby?" Donghyuck sat on Marks lap as the older pulled him into a tight hug.

"Prince Haemin Lee. Hae from Mommy and Min from Daddy." Mark smiled and Donghyuck giggled and blushed.

"Daddy!!! Look Lejunnie!! Bubbles Daddy wakey wakey!" A voice screamed as a adorable baby Donghyuck crawled his way  like lightening towards his parents.

"Awwe my son." Mark made his wife lift their son up and also Lejun.

"Lejunnie Mommy in heaven. Daddy go see." The boy that looked so much like Chenle pouted.

"Awwe when you grow wings you can go see Mommy too." Donghyuck giggled at the cute boy.

"Bubbles no wing?" Bubbles hugged Marks neck.

"You are not a fairy. You are a royal prince. Haha." Mark chuckled at his son.

"You brats!!! Come to change your clothes!!" Renjun stomped his way to the garden.

"But Daddy Junnie no pee pee." Lejun pouted as he was carried.

"Bubbles want milk!!" Bubbles started crying.

"How about Bubbles has a bubble bath with uncle Ren Ren then Mommy will feed baby?" Donghyuck kissed the seven months old baby and he nodded happily and jumped on Renjun.

"Well Mark. I'm happy you are back." Renjun chuckled and left the couple to have their moment that wonderful morning.

"I want milk too." Mark smirked and got smacked on the head.

"Get cured first." Donghyuck glared at his husband.

"I miss my pumpkin butt. This boy is so mean to Simba." Mark looked away knowing Donghyuck would gasp and cry.

"Honey!!! You know I love you right. Baby Flower is only worried for his Simba." Donghyuck pouted and whined. "Once you are well and healthy I'm all yours to drain and love. Happy now?" The Queen sniffled and sly Mark grinned in triumph.
"Of course. The happiest man right now." Mark giggled at his tiny plan working as always.

"I hate you." Donghyuck pouted.

"Do you really hate Simba?" Mark pinched the youngers inner thigh making him squeak.

"No. Urghh ahh ahh...." The gorgeous red head moaned and giggled.

"Then what?" Mark chuckled as his wife curled bashfully on his lap.

"I love you!!!!" Donghyuck screamed hiding his face in Marks shirt.

"Lets go on a date? The two of us?" Mark mumbled pulling the chubby cheek with his lips.

"OMG WEALLY!!! LET ME GO GET DRESSED!!!" Donghyuck squealed happiness as he jumped off and ran home.

"Carefull!!" Mark slowly walked behind hus wife.

"What should I wear? Yellow or sunflowers?" Donghyuck bounced on the bed with his silk panty shorts.

"Stay naked. I dont mind. But sunflowers would look great on you." Mark chuckled at the baby on the bed.

"Pervert lion." Donghyuck blushed pulling on a blue shirt with big sunflowers on and a blue jacket.

"Wear black jeans." Mark hugged his wifes naked limbs, kissing the soft thick thighs.

"Dress me." Donghyuck baby voiced.

"I'm sick." Mark mumbled.

"I'm a baby." The red head whined and pouted.

"My baby flower. Come here." Mark made Donghyuck dress his pants. "You have more legs and little body. Kiss me." Mark chuckled as he dressed up and Donghyuck jumped on Mark. Renjun giggled fly off to heaven since the babies had fallen asleep.