16

"Mama Ten!! I need to talk to him!!" Mark whined for the nth time that day.

"Shut up. And go do your princely duties." Ten continued cooking.

"But he's my baby wife. And he can barely walk." The prince kept begging his grandmother.

"No. Why did you go all hard on him? You practically broke his poor ass." Ten slapped Marks shoulder.

"Well he wore a dress that got me beastly." Mark stomped his feet as he walked off Donghyucks new room.

"Firefly?" The prince whispered entering the room.

"In the bathroom!" A hoarse voice screamed and the prince walked inside the bathroom.

"Hey what are you doing on the floor?" Mark crouched down next to his swollen pumpkin butt. Still fresh after the love making two days ago.

"I cant walk." Donghyuck pouted cutely fiddling with his stubby fingers.

"I'll set the bath for you." And with that Mark started getting his babys bath.

"Your highness?" Donghyuck scrapped the clean marble floor.

"Yes baby sun?" Mark lifted the beauty up as he stripped the boy naked and place him inside the warmth bath.

"I missed you Mark." Donghyuck pouted with brimming tears.

"Me too...Alot. Ten is being mean but pumpkin did I hurt you?" Mark sat opposite of his wife but outside.

"Yes....But It was the greatest first time ever. Jaemin would be so jealous when I tell him about it." Donghyuck was pale with pain, making Mark slap himself mental.

"I'm a jerk. Look your baby butt is still red and swollen." Mark pointed inbetween the dolls limbs.

"You are just so big." Donghyuck giggled soft as he called Mark inside the water.

"So Mama Ten can keep us away for an year?" Mark chuckled.

"I....I want you." The strawberry blonde smiled tiredly as Mark stripped and sat behind the younger so the wife would be inbetween his legs. Mark phone rang just then.

"Koeun?" Mark grumbled putting his phone on speaker.

"Babe? Gosh come back already!! I miss you!" The ugly voice of Donghyucks step sister whined through the other line.

"Koeun I'm busy with work." Mark softly kissed the youngers bitten shoulder.

"Bullshit! Marrying me should be your only goal. I cant wait to be princess." She giggled making Donghyuck grimace and turn around.

"I'm a prince not a jobless street rat. Have patience." Mark gagged.

"Where are you?" She ordered through the phone as the brunette smirked bitting into Mark's symbol.

"Ahh!!" Mark moaned out then started fake coughing. "Having massage. I'm t-tired." The prince lied holding onto his wifes waist.

"Awwe look at you moan." The girl was obviously drooling unaware of her stepbrother already being made princess and is straight on the top line to be Queen.

"I-I should h-hang up!" Mark stammered as Donghyuck was being a naughty little kitten biting and sucking on Marks neck.

"Wait you arent with any slut in a club right?" Koeuns voice was harsh making Donghyuck pout and stop biting.

"Hey your my baby wife." Mark whisper screamed at his hickey filled wife who shyly smirked going back to decorating his husbands skin.

"Shut up Koeun. You give me a headache." Mark groaned annoyed.

"I'm your future wife!! Mark? Mark?" The voice kept calling but the prince was being kissed on the lips sweetly.

"I have work." Mark snapped as he cut the call.

"Oh my Sunflower! Look what you've done." Mark sighed at his pudu like wife before him then at his hardening borner.

"I was marking whats mine. Cant I do that?" Donghyuck threw himself on Mark hugging his neck, not minding if the touched down there or not.

"Of course I'm only yours. And you do anything you want to me." Mark kissed the chubby puffy cheeks.

"Can I help your problem?" His wife shy asked.

"You're not going to suck it. You wild in bed is more than enough for me." Mark chuckled at the baby who pushed him up over bath.

Donghyuck just deep throated Mark without warning making the older cover his face in embaressement. He was turning all red as his wifes tongue did wonders to his hard dick. It was obvious that Donghyuck was doing it the way he had done it to him previously.

"Pumpkin stop I'll cum." Mark moaned but he was too late as he let go and Donghyuck started choking on the older cum and coughing.

"Look what you've done now sunflower." Mark sighed wiping of the dripping cum from those plump lips. "I bet I taste horrible."

"Wonderful. I love you." Donghyuck giggled hugging his husbands waist.

"I love you more my Queen." Mark whispered kissing the boys plump lips.

"Mark you are spotted all over son. How would you go to the meeting today?" Johnny sighed at his grandson.

"I dont mind PapaJohn." Mark buttoned his shirt and dipped down to his his sleeping wifes forehead. "I have a wedding ring and they should know I have a wife at home who apparently is crazy in love with me." The prince checked Donghyucks temperature.

"You sure love him so much dont you?" Ten hugged Johnnys waist.

"Obviously. He's my mystery girl, my baby boy and I guess the owner of my heart." Mark chuckled at his grandparents.

"H-Honey where you g-going?" Donghyuck held Mark's arm tightly, the pain giving him a fever. Bug he had to admit that he loved being knocked out by Mark.

"Baby butt I'll be back in a few hours after I'm done with my meeting." Mark kissed those pale pink plump lips.

"I-I want c-come with you." Donghyuck teared up.

"Next time promise. Now be my good girl and rest well until I'm back. Hmm?" Mark kissed the hot steamy neck as he kissed the sweaty forehead and left.

"Hey sweety dont cry. He'll be back soon." Ten comforted the sniffling boy.

"He's gorgeous and everyone hits on my man. I miss him already. My baby." Donghyuck started crying. Johnny chuckled at the bundle of cuteness remembering his son crying over Jaehyun.