22

The ancient emblem of the two bears holding a crown with white dragon beneath,the creaper of stars swirling beneath their feet and the tiara on the top, with the cursive words of, "Molten Rays Of Gold." That had forever hung on the far corner of the hallway was exactly on Marks left neck. Not a decimal different.
"Who is he?" Mark whispered in shock.

"I've seen an explaination in one of those big ass books in the library. Let me go check." Jeno sprinted away as Mark stared at the emblem.

Their royal symbol was lions. To mightly lions holding a goblet of burning fire with a smokey crown on the top, olive wreaths at the bottom. Who was Donghyuck? Mark walked away to their shared bedroom, locking the door inside as he slid down the wooden furniture onto the floor.

"Mark?" Donghyucks voice pulled the princes heart strings. What a gorgeous sight. Why hadnt anyone noticed that only a royal pure blooded can mark another. Jaehyun marked Taeyong but Taeyong couldnt mark the king back. Yet Mark and Jeno were pure breed since Jaehyun had marked their mother long before he they did it.

"Love? Your scaring bubbles and me." Donghyuck got off the bed and waddled towards the prince. Plopping himself down on the ground, Marks slik black dress shirt on his gorgeous body, black short boxers and the cute round baby bump.

"Who are you?" Mark whispered making Donghyuck confused.

"Your baby flower." Donghyuck giggled sweety.

"Why did you lie to me? You arent normal are you? Who are you Donghyuck? Who are your parents? Why are you hiding things from me!" The prince mumbled making the brunette frown and back off from Marks hold.

"Why are you suddenly bothered? Im a servent boy so he had your time with me and now that you are marrying Herin who dont want me?" Donghyuck started shaking his hormones acting up. "Mommy died when I was a child. Daddy died when I was five. How will I know. I-If you dont want me then just say you dont want us." The gorgeous boy stood up and backed off from the prince who was shaking his head.

"Baby sun no no no. I love you. Only you. Please.....Listen to me. I'm sorry." Mark whispered.

"Why wont this come off!" Donghyuck tried his best to take off his wedding ring, he pushed Mark away opening the door as he ran out crying.

He let his feet carry him away to the only place they knew too well. Under the rain, with just boxers and a thin shirt Donghyuck ran bare foot to the graveyards, falling onto his parents grave. Crying like a baby he was, curling into a ball on the tomb stone that had both his parents buried together.

"You left me before I could grow up, before I could know you guys. They hurt me so much I regreted living. Now, he-he thinks I'm hiding and lying to him. Mommy, Daddy your Haechan is pregnant but his husband doesnt believe him. What do I do? It hurts so much." Donghyuck choked on his sobs crying, he gasped when he felt familiar arms wrapping around him.

"Pumpkin butt, I'm sorry. I thought you might know. I love you and want you. Both of you. Daddy loves both Mommy and Bubbles okay? I know you would lie to me. I was just being dumb. Please forgive simba and come back home?" Mark removed his blazer and wrapped it around Donghyuck who hiccuped looking away.

"I hate you. You hurt Pumpkin." Donghyuck sniffled.

"Simba is sorry baby Nala." Mark smoched his wifes plump cold lips.

"Why did you say though things then?" Donghyuck mumbled as Mark carried Donghyuck bridal style all the way back home.

"Only a Royal pure blooded breed can mark another with an emblem." Mark whispered as the brunette snuggled into the warmth.

"So?" Donghyuck pouted, when they finally reached home and Mark laid him back on the bed, grabbing fresh clothes for the boy to wear.

"The.....Lets talk about it tomorrow cute butt." Mark showered with Donghyuck making him dress his hoodie and a white watermelon print panty.

"But I want to know. I havent forgiven you." Donghyuck laid down next to a shirtless Mark.

"You gave me one of the oldest emblems ever to exist." Mark threw his arms around Donghyucks pregnant waist.

"Im special. Thank you. Husband now move." Donghyuck pushed Marks chest with his stubby fingers and Mark pretended to sleep.

"I'll fuck you so hard that your ass would rip apart." Mark smirked when Donghyuck gasped quickly pulling himself into Marks hold. "I'll still do it." The prince chuckled," Easy baby Kitten." The older chuckled when Donghyuck nibbled at his chest.

"I forgive you but dont rip sunflower's butt. Please a little but not alot?" Donghyuck whispered kissing Marks neck.

"Stop being so cute baby sun." Mark chuckled patting Donghyucks butt lulling him to sleep.

"I love you. But I dont know about my parents." Donghyuck whispered into Marks bare chest.

"Its okay sunshine. Just know I love only you. Okay?? " Mark kissed his wifes fluffy hair, hugging him tightly, the brunette nodded slowy as they fell asleep in each others arms with love soothing their hearts.

The emblem was one of those special born ones, dating back to decades, every royals dream was to be of that cast but none was gifted to carry the emblem that such high royality possessed. Donghyuck was of such precious rare race. Hidden and secured by the world, by Chenle secretly. He was not only his fairy godmother who gave him dresses and shoes to wear but his guardian good witch Glenda. Who had been there from the day he was born into this cruel world. Watching every step, every minute of Donghyucks life. Following him everywhere just to keep him safe. Chenle was the saviour and special witch that Donghyuck was gifted to have. Chenle smiled disapearing into the night after watching his little boy fall asleep safe and secure in Mark Lees arms. No he would never leave. If he did he'd die.