12

Sitting amidst a meadow of sunflowers Mark couldn't help but drool over his sunflower giggling among them. Donghyuck wore stripped black jeans and a yellow loose shirt. His strawberry blonde hair tangling with the sunshine.

"Your highness look!! Omg I'm so happy!" Donghyuck hugged threw himself on Mark aa they fell in between the mass of large flowers.

"Kiss me." The prince bobbed their noses making his baby wife blushed and peck him on the lips.
"There~" Donghyuck sat up on his husbands waist.

"That's a peck. I want a kiss." Mark cutely whined making Donghyuck blush dark as he slanted his head softly pushing his plump lips onto its partner. It was shy and sweet just like Donghyuck.

"Happy now?" The brunette giggled running off laughing.

"Yeah come back!! You cheated." Mark ran after him, tackling his humming bird like tiny waist, falling again this time the prince hovering over him.

"No!! I did not. I kissed you." The strawberry blonde pushed his lower lip out as he spoke.

"Sunflower doesnt love me!" The prince tried to get off when stubby fingers grabbed his face and kissed him full on the lips.

"Idiot." Donghyuck giggled at the prince who licked his lips smirking.

"You look so soft and bright when with flowers of your kind. Dress as my haela tonight. Please?" Mark plucked a sunflower and placed through the brunettes fluffy hair on Donghyuck right ear.

"Nooo!! Mama Ten and Papa John would see me!" Donghyuck whinned having moved into their house recently.

"They are going on movie date tonight. So will you?" The prince played with Donghyucks stubby fingers.

"Will see." Donghyuck bashfull pushed Mark away.

"Lets go buy a dress." Mark dragged the gorgeous boy away to one of those malls that elite people wasted money at.

"Come out!!!" Mark sat cross legged on the bed.

"Wait!" Donghyuck giggled as he shyly came out making Mark jaw hit the ground.

Donghyuck had on a yellow lace satin gown that fell onto his mid thicc thighs. With embroided sunflowers and a flower crown. A yellow satin short to match the short gown. The golden skin shimmering under the afternoon sunlight, the smile contagious as the sun.

"Your highness?" Donghyuck poked Marks cheek and kissed it.

"You are gorgeous. Baby Sunflower!" Mark jumped off the bed, lifting Donghyuck up as he swirled him around.

"Ummm......" Donghyuck slid down on Marks chest. Biting his lips so Mark bit Donghyucks lower lip and softly tugged at it.

"What is it baby sun?" The prince fell on the bed hovering Donghyuck.

"Where a dress for me. Please!!" Donghyuck made his eyes huge like a puppy making Mark gulp.

"No!!" Mark blushed nervously chuckling.

"Meanie. Your so smooth though." The strawberry blonde rubbed his chubby cheek on Marks shaved jaw.

Mark smiled as they stared at each other, long and lovingly, inching closer, their lips touching in gracefully, Marks lips tugged softly at those plump full ones that tasted like sweet sunshine and honey combs. A bashful permisson was granted as the princes tongue dominated the shy muscle. The olders arms sliding onto those white exposed arms, lacing their fingers with royaly. When Mark left Donghyucks lips with a bounce, he lazily gazed the molten gold skin, the neck that was softer than velvet. Butterfly kisses danced on Donghyucks neck as Marks lips brushed against the metalic sweet spot, urging the prince to gently bite the boys skin, between the shoulder blade and collar bone. Not a sound was emitted, but stubby fingers gripped Marks arms tighter as their fingers locked forever. The same spot was sucked over and over, agonizingly slow yet painfully amazing. Once it was bitten and loved as pleased Mark licked the bruised spot. The token of love the younger would forever carry. The mark of royalty imprinted on his gifted skin.

"I love you." Mark whispered against the skin as he pulled away, Donghyuck turned to face him slowly opening his tearful big round eyes. Dipping down to kiss those addicting lips Mark whispered, "I'm your prisoner Firefly."

"Mark~" Donghyuck moaned softly into the delicate kiss.

"Yes Princess?" Mark pulled away sitting up as Donghyuck placed himself on the olders lap.

"I love you." Donghyuck shyly buried his face in Marks neck.

"Say It again." The prince started tickling the gorgeous boy.

"I love you Mark!!!" Donghyuck screaming figetting when accidently Marks arms went under the dress touching the bare thighs.

"S-Sorry." Mark flushed red.

"Its.....I like it." Donghyuck just shrugged staring at Marks neck.

"Honey whats wrong?" Mark since given permission slid his arms up and hugged the bare waist making Donghyuck come closer to him.

"C-Can I b-bite y-you?" Donghyuck was shivering like he was afraid of something.

"Why not? Dont asked me next time." Mark chuckled, giggling when Donghyucks stubby warm fingers placed themselves on his neck and his plump lips touched the white Canadian skin.

With shy caucious thoughts teeth sunk in, between Marks jaw and ear. Maybe a little lower. The prince hugged his baby wife tightly as the bear happily bit and sucked on the skin that belonged to his husband.

"What are they doing?" Ten sat on Johnny back to get a better view from the window.

"Marking each other. Have you see the Mark on Taeyong's nape? That the first place Jaehyun wanted to bite. Royaly have a special tradition to mark their loved one as theirs. The first bite would imprint the royal symbol on their body. Like wise the other would give a mark back to them. Mark made Donghyuck his in a very gentlemen way." Johnny smiled proud.

"Fuck you for not being a royalty." Ten swated the mans head.

"Mark did I hurt you? OMG I'm so sorry your highness I called you by your name." Donghyuck gasped closing his mouth, his dress becoming loose as Marks fingers were removing his zip at the back.

"I'm your husband firefly. Now you've made me yours. I love the way you say my name." Mark chuckled at Donghyuck who hugged his chest tightly and immediately crawled under Marks hoodie.

"They are watching us." The brunette popped his head out from Marks neck and pouted.

"Who?" Turning around he saw his grandparents spying on them.

"Will you guys watch us fuck too? Shoo off guys!!" Mark threw a pillow at the men smiling and got off with Donghyuck huddled inside his hoodie as he closed the windows not forgetting to close the curtains too.