26

"Baby sun its passed midnight. Stop squirming." Mark groaned when he felt his baby wife getting off the bed. He was busy in his laptop with some work.

"I'm hungry." Donghyuck mumbling going dowing stairs. It was after minutes that the brunette came upstairs with macaroons in his arms.

"I said not to eat anything on your own. Why wont you listen to me?" Mark shouted a little harshly making the princess pout.

Donghyuck wore a pink boxer and a yellow duckling t shirt that of course fell below his baby bump. With a prominant pout and messy hair, He looked ravishing.

"You dont even notice me anymore. Should I wear lace again for you to look at me? When we go out, Every girl hits on you and you just smile it off. You dont love me or bubbles anymore." Donghyuck glared at his husband who shut his lap as he put it off on the bed side table and patted his lap.

"Come here sunshine." Mark softly called out making Donghyuck pout and waddle to the prince. Crawling onto the clothed lap carefully.

"I hate you." The brunette munched on a macaroon. Mark smirked taking the other half of the sweet as he nibbled at it until their lips met and he kissed Donghyucks lips slow and deep as he stole the macaroons away and kept them on the table.

"You hate me?" Mark whispered huskily as he left the plump lips as he bit down Donghyucks throat. 

"Ahh...Ahh...Yes!" The gorgeous boy moaned softly.

"You sure?" Mark sucked harshly on the throat making the youngers body heat up.

"I love you!!!" Donghyuck screamed and Mark let go with a low chuckle.

"Now I have hickey." Donghyuck giggled kissing Marks cheeks.

"Pumpkin butt I love you okay, Please dont think otherwise. I was busy with graduation work." The patted the four month old baby bump.

"Bubbles is kicking Mommy." Donghyuck pouted placing Marks palms on his baby bump.

"Awwe he's growing up." Mark sniffled at his sleep wife who snuggled into his neck, falling asleep.

Wearing royal blue slacks and a light blue shirt, Donghyuck looked like a fairytale walking beside Mark. They were attending Nomins wedding, Chenle clung onto Renjun and Ten walked along side Johnny as Jaehyun walked Jaemin down the Isle to Jeno. Taeyong sniffled next next to Doyoung and Taeil who were the only ones invited from the people circle.

"Stop shivering Jess. My sugarplum." Jeno smiled his signature eye smile making Jaemin loose his senses.

"HOW DID...I mean how did you know?" Jaemin gasped under the million fairy lights as their vows were exchanged and their rings found each others fingers.

"I pronounce you man and wife." The pastor smiled, "Now you may kiss the bride." He finished.

"I'm s-straight." Jaemin backed off tripping on his pink gown and Jeno had to hold onto the fairies waist and smash their lips together.

"I want to be married too." Chenle pouted and Renjun back hugged him.

"We will soon." Renjun kissed the chubby cheeks.

"Sparkles!!" Donghyuck gasped following a little light and was sparking away into the distance.

"Guys! Donghyuck is missing!!" Mark freaked out as he started looking everywhere panick rising in his heart. Where was his baby wife?

"He's headed to the forbidden forests! Quick we need to find him before he crosses the bridge!" Renjun visioned the brunette as Mark whistled and a white arabian horse galoped his way as the prince jumped on top taking off immediately. The fairies and the angel flew behind with Jeno, Johnny and Jaehyun followed behind the crowned prince.

Donghyuck giggled at the shimmering lights, the lughts around him but when tried to catch the light, He pouted. "Dont touch anything. All thats sparkly arent safe baby flower." Marks voice echoed in his mind. His symbol burning, he started tearing up fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

"Mark...." Donghyuck whispered as tears started falling like rain. The gorgeous boy hadnt noticed the black hand that was reaching for him.

"Mark I'm scard." Donghyuck choked on his sobs a hand holding onto his wrist.

"Donghyuck!!!" A deep velvety voice called out and the hand snapped away as the prince came on his horse.

"M-Mark I-I'm sorry." Donghyuck whispered but was only engulfed in a tight embrace.

"Hush now I'm here." Mark kissed the brunettes forehead as his best friends crashed him in a hug.

"Eunha. It was Eunha." Chenle hissed once he looked around.

"Lets get him home." Jaehyun said as Donghyuck was lifted onto the horse and Mark sat behind him.

"Dont wander out like that baby flower." Mark snuggled his nose in his wifes neck.

"You cant blame him. That Eunha should be destoryed." Jeno grumbled.

"Why hasnt she been caught yet?" Johnny looked at his son in law.

"I never knew she was a witch of the past Dad." Jaehyun sighed.

"Bubbles is not moving Mark." Donghyuck started panicking.

"What?" Jaemin snapped around immediately.

"Mark!! B-Bubbles....My baby." The brunette started crying feeling no movement from his son who was always active inside him.

"Pumpkin relax." Mark held Donghyucks stubby arms that were turning cold.

"He-He isnt....moving Mark." Donghyuck choked on his breath.
"Hurry take him home!" Renjun screamed as the rushed as fast as the could to the palace.

Mark carried Donghyuck to their shared room as Kun, their personal phsyician started checking on the crying princess. Mark sat next to the brunette holding his cold arm until the check up was finished.

"Nothing to worry. The mother didnt feel anything since the baby sensed the fear in his mothers body. You baby boy is perfectly alright and healthy." Kun patted Donghyucks cheeks and left.

"Phew I was about to mince Eunha and feed her to the pigs." Jaemin was about to burst in anger.

"Little Hyuck you are a strong baby okay. Dont let Eunha trap you so soon." Chenle sighed as the let the couple have some time alone.

"Married couple to the last room on the last story of the palace. No unholy sounds in my hallways." Taeyong had to ruin the moment.

"W-What? NO NO NO!! I-I'm sleeping with Mama Ten. Ir Mrs Moon. They are staying the week. NO SEX!!" Jaemin stumbled away running off like a panicked gay who refused to confess his feelings for his now husband, Prince Jeno.