6

"You stole them didnt you!!" Eunha slapped the boy again.

"No-No madam. I-It was given to me." Donghyuck whimpered in pain.

"If you ever speak of you being the mystery girl I swear I'd sell you off to be somebodys slut!!" Another slap was thrown as Donghyuck fell on the floor of the attic and his glass slipper was dashed on the wall.

The beauty cried out but the door was locked. Koeun and Haerin had rumaged through his things as they always had done and they found his only secret. No food no warmth the gorgeous strawberry blonde cried himself to sleep. As days turned into weeks and his phone eventually died. When Eunha and the girl left for their expensive vacations they let him out with nothing at home to even eat.

"Hyuckie are you alright?" Jaemin threw himself on his best friend.

"I heard you were grounded." Renjun sighed at the boy who burst into tears crying.

"Come eat first." Chenle offered as the boys sat at the cafeteria.

"S-She f-found out. They found out." Donghyuck whispered stuffing himself with food.

"Maybe you should tell him the truth." Jaemin suggested just as the prince walked in his glory making everybody squeal.

"Here comes the man." Chenle rolled his eyes at the unwanted attention.

"Hyuck are you alright? You didnt turn out for a week or two." Mark immediately rushed to their table.

"Your highness......Im Cinderhaela." Donghyuck abruptly stood up confessing making Mark drop his lunch tray with anger.

"Geez boy cut it out!! First your sisters come bragging about her. With the dress and shit. Then your mother comes saying its her daughters. And now you? I thought you were different from the guys out there who try to hit on me!! You. Are. Very. Much. Disgusting!! Your wants me to marry Koeun. Should I marry all three of you!? Tsk dont ever show your face to me again." The prince hissed at the gorgeous boy who ran out crying.

Donghyuck ran and ran until he fell on his parents graves. He tried to explain what he felt but no words came out. The only boy he thought he might start falling for hates him and finds him disgusting. His whole life is a ruin.

"W-Why couldnt you g-guys take me with you?" Donghyuck cried on his parents grave. His knees and feet bruised with all that running.

Meanwhile Jaemin threw a punch at the prince. Anger bubbling in his small frame. "He did nothing wrong. And my baby does not deserve such disgusting behaviour. I thought you would treat him right for all the miss treatings he has lived through. You arent a gentleman but a fucking asshole. If we dont find Hyuck Im going to the royal police station." Jaemin snarled at the prince as he ran off with the others following to find Donghyuck.

"Mommy? I believed in magic always. But I think I'm loosing my courage to hold on anymore.
Donghyuck laid on one of the graves playing with flowers of every kind.

"If you had been alive, Daddy and Mommy would given me a sibling so I shant feel lonely and a love to last forever." Donghyuck stayed there sniffling on the ground when heard somebody running towards his direction.

"H-Hyuckie. Eunha is home!" Renjun gasped for breath and the golden skinned boy stood up running past his best friend as fast as he could.

"Filthy latevservent. Bring tea and cookies for the people. Mark is here with the King and Queen to speak of your sisters marriage to himself." Eunha slapped the bruised chubby cheeks as Donghyuck gave a broken nod and when down stairs to the cinders get everything prepared. He went upstairs in his servent uniform making Taeyong gasp and look at Jaehyun. 

"Your tea madam." Donghyuck placed the trays he felt like crying when saw Herin smirking at him and tripping him making him fall on the ground and Koeun laughed.

"Clumsy piece of shit." Koeun spat as she continued to flirt with Mark. Jeno felt bad and disgusted with his brother. He helped Donghyuck up and helped him to the kitchen.

"Please be careful Hyuck." Jeno patted the scrumbs off.

"Oh please Jeno leave or I'd be punished for seeking help from you." Donghyuck pushed Jeno away.

The mistreating increased, He rarely even attended school anymore. He ignored Mark at all costs and shrugged him off if the prince touched him.

"Are you jealous of your sister?" Mark stood before the gorgeous strawberry blonde.

"Koeun is very pretty and she would be a great queen someday. Why would I be jealous when I have no interest in wealth or power. Stay happy your highness, I bet she'd love you well and carry your children for you. Please I beg of you, Refrain from talking to me henceforth. I'd prefer if you treated me dead. Im disgusting and only a servent boy. Goodbye." Donghyuck turned around and walked away with tears dripping down his eyes. Why? Why did It break his heart? Why was he crying? Where was magic now?

"Hyuck?" Herins voice made Donghyuck stop on his tracks when he had lost Mark.

"I-I was on m-my way home. P-Please dont s-slap my my cheeks a-are swollen and it hurts s-so much." Donghyuck put his arms together and fell on his knees. His books scattering his eyes blurred.

"Why are you crying?" She asked taking a step forward with her floral dress.

"Please.....Please dont slap or hurt me. Im crying......I-I hurt my s-self. It hurts so much and I dont even know why. He said if the shoe fits? How did she fit the shoe anyways?" Donghyuck cried into his palms in emotional pain. The pretty girl sighed very deep as she took a deep breath in and fell on her knees wrapping her arms around her broken brother. Making him cry louder.

"K-Koeun broke it. You love Mark dont you brother bear?" Herin pulled back wiping Donghyucks tears and kissing the sweaty forehead.

"H-Herin n-no.....I dont love the p-prince." Donghyuck defended but she chuckled.

"You densed fool." Herin giggled hugging her brother again as a big tear rolled down her cheek.