2

Balls, He hated it so much with a passion ever since he started attending them. Yet, today was the ball where he would choose his bride. It hadn't been a day after he arrived in Seoul after his long study at Canada. Alas, He was only 22, Marriage wasnt his thing. Nope, It definitly wasnt.

"You look like a dying whale." Jeno his younger brother by an year giggled at him.

"I wish I was." Mark mumbled sweating in his princely attire.

"Well good luck brother. I see alot of gorgeous ladies and princesses." Jeno burst out laughing as ge skipped away.

Of course he could be all that happy and cheerfull since he wasnt the crowned prince neither was he burdened with responsibilities that their father would pass on to Mark. The preasure made the poor boy arrogent.

Mark stared at those girls dressed in tight fitting modern dressed. Some long, sime short with shaved legs. He didnt like dealing with boobs especially. Those petruding balls of flesh that they use to snare him with. Men just tried to force him to love them by giving glares like they own the worlds.

"Now! The prince would choose a girl for first dance." A man gave orders and Mark shrunk in his throne.

"Common sweety. I know you would fall for one out there. You just need to let your heart seek for its partner.

"Mother you dont understand. I want to fall in love. Not marry for ancient customs that I dont care about." Mark pouted, Some thing he always did when he was with the Queen.

"Of course you will. Your father is a stubborn son." Taeyong sighed and gestured his son to go choose his girl then his bride.

The girls squealed and gave small smiles begging to be chosen. His small dark eyes scan the place fpr someone, anyone that would make his heart go bonkers.

"Who is she? They?" Someone whispered making Mark look at the pointed direction.

Two girls stood on the balcony, quite lost, Mark didnt bother about the pink haired one but his eyes were hypnotized with the golden haired one. She gracefully came down the stairs, clinging behind her friend, She wore a off shoulder pearl blue lace gown that fell to her mid thighs. And her thighs.....were...so shapely and thick, unlike those girls who were already there she had flat lands but she stood out the most. Her pink haired friend pushed her forward and she walked towards the middle, admiring the palace finary.

"M-Mark?" The voice was familiar yet it sounded like honey combs. Those big alluring golden brown orbs and the molten golden skin made her look like magic dust was shimmered on her body. The girl wore glass slippers that glistened under the massive chanderlia and long floral lace gloves. So precious and rare. She stood out,
Like the sun In the darkness,
A waist like a humming bird,
Mark could feel his heart Zing, Tingle,And he knew it that she would be his First And Last.

"May....I...Hi...Can I have his dance?" Mark shuttered making the girl giggle and blush a bright scarlet.

"W-Well. It would be my pleasure your highness." The girl bowed as Mark wrapped an arm around her hour glass like body.

"You look gorgeous." Mark whispered as the music started. A cottoncandy vigorously fangirled.

The dance, was different, the way this girl swirled in Marks arm, the swift moves, When the prince carried her to turn around, she knew it like the back of her palms. They could feel their hearts beating like crazy, Mark loved the scattered moles on her face.

"S-Stop staring y-your highness." The girl blushed darker, her collar blones flexing and turning rosey.

"Come." Mark whispered once everyone started dancing as he gently pulled the beauty away from the crowd towards the royal back garden.

"Woah this place too enchanted for a modern world." The girl smiled like the sun, as she swirled around her hair flowing the wind as he long eyelashes fluttered.

"Whats your name?" Mark held her hand, lacing their fingers in graceful poise.

"I....My name is....Omg!! I need to go!!" She stood up to leave but was held by the wrist. She quickly shrugged her arm as she ran off, dragging her cottoncandy friend from her arm.

"Atleast tell me your name." Mark pleaded.

"Her name is Cinderhaela. I'm Jessica. It might come in handy. Opps we are running late. Toodles young princey." Jaemin followed Donghyuck as they rushed to the car with Renjun waiting in it with Chenle.

"Hurry Hurry!" Donghyuck whinned as he ran but his shoe removed.

"Oh no! Uhh nevermind." Donghyuck tried to take it but Mark was close at his tracks. So he left the gorgeous glass slipper his rich ass friend Chenle had designed just for him. The secret was the magic slipper would only fit Donghyuck.

"The prince was MARK FUCKING LEE!!" Jaemin and Donghyuck screamed.

"You lucky bitch." Renjun chuckled driving on highspeed.

"I danced with Jeno. Quite the man I would like." Jaemin day dreamed. Donghyuck pouted, he felt so amazing but it was only until midnight. And then Mark would choose a bride. He couldnt catch feelings for a man he just danced with right? He was a prince and Donghyuck was a servent boy like what his ugly sisters often would say.

"The guards are following Junnie. Hurry!" Chenle panicked looking back not realizing the tint of red on Renjuns cheek.

"Thank you guys. I had the time of my life." Donghyuck kissed them three on the cheeks.

"You deserve it Hyuckie. I wish you find your fairytale soon." Jaemin smiled warming at his beautiful best friend.

"I'm afraid Mark is straight." Renjun sighed making Donghyuck all blue in the heart.

"Sadly I'm gay as a unicorn on a rainbow." Jaemin burst out laughing at Donghyucks serious humor.

"Make him go gay for you then." Chenle suggested.

"No Chenla I dont want him to hate me once he finds out who I really am. Oh rose halt. Good bye guys. Love you Chenla and Jessica." Saying so Donghyuck ran into the house from the back door happy and content.