28

The shock was evident and the anger rose in Prince Mark. Donghyuck's eye's softened, like he knew he would be safe, Mark was afraid to move afraid that the doppelganger might hurt his wife and child. 

"Let them go!! Who are you!!" Prince Mark screamed, The voice like a roar of a mighty lion, The other Mark visibly shrunk but smirked, digging his nails into Donghyucks symbol making the younger whimper and shake.

"Well well, I'm his husband you see." The other chuckled.

"Eunha let my family go!!" Mark took a step forward.

"Tsk how'd you know it's me?" Eunha clicked her tongue transforming into her witch self.

"I'm a prince. Not a fool. Let Donghyuck go!" Mark took another step forward, The spells that Eunha muttered breaking before it touched him. 

"Come near and I'll kill the child. You were to marry my daughter! You betrayer! You shall never have a life with Donghyuck!! The useless heir to the ancient thrones of the seven realms!" Eunha slapped Donghyuck so hard the pregnant boy lost his balance and fell just in time into Marks arms.

"Pumpkin!! Look at me!" Mark whispered carefully taking off the duck tape and the ropes.

"S-She hurt b-bubbles......" The strawberry blonde whimpered.

"She hurt bubbles..." Eunha mocked, "What the fuck? Do you think you are a girl? Acting like one and dressing like one? Look at you dressed in short dresses and panties? Disgusting gay boy. Herin would have given you all the glories you need Mark!" Eunha pulled Donghyuck to her again. 

"If you play dirty then I would do too. I love a guy with a dick and not a slut with boobs and a fucking disgusting virginal!! Get the fuck out of my kingdom or I'll kill you with my bare hands." Mark shouted at Eunha who flinched but then she shrugged it off. 

"You messed up. How about saying final goodbyes to Bubbles?" Eunha clicked her tongue at the gorgeous beauty who glared at her.

"Touch my son and you'll face dire consequences!!" Donghyuck sniffled. Mark felt feeble, He couldn't fight Eunha for he had no magical power, He was just a useless prince.

"Why you little bitch!" Eunha got so angry the skies turned dark and it started storming but just as she tried to throw the ball of green fire towards Donghyuck, Chenle stood in front of the spell.

"Chenle!!!" Donghyuck screamed when the white light burst larger than that of the green one. Sending Eunha crashing onto a wall. The guards chained her immediately while she remained unconscious.

 The gorgeous Glinda lost his balance and fell into Donghyucks arms, The silver hair having strands of black midnight hair. He was paler than he already was. And Renjun fell onto his knees, shaking. Jaemin tried his best to bring the good witch out of the spell but Chenle showed no progress he just kept staring at Donghyuck.

"D-Dont d-die you cant!!" Donhyuck shook his small best friend.

"Lele please look at me." Renjun held the cold fragile hand.

"I-I'm fine." Chenle whispered as Renjun carried the boy into the palace.

"M-Mommy, D-Daddy is hurt, He tried to save me and...and..." Donghyuck whispered and Taeyong ran off with horror to find his husband. 

Jaemin went after Chenle and Renjun, Mark ran to the pregnant brunette, so did Jeno. Donghyuck hugged his stomach, pushing them away as he broke down crying. This was all happening after he became part of this family, The king, Chenle and so much more, When Mark carried him to bed, Jaehyun was taken in a stretcher to the ambulance. Taeyong glared at Donghyuck as if he had dashed the kings brains. Renjun ignored him, Jaemin was too occupied with bring Chenle back to conscious. 

"Baby Flower are you alright? If Mommy is alright then Bubbles will automatically be alright." Mark touched him so lovingly, so gently, with so much of love and care, that it hurt.

"I-I ruined your lives." Donghyuck whispered, But his husband only shook his head and kissed the brunettes bruised lips softly.

"You are safe. Okay? Stay here I need to check on Dad. I'll be back soon." Mark kissed him again as he grabbed his coat and left.

Donghyuck was five months, And he started slowly becoming depressed, No one spoke to him, Only mark or Jeno did. Taeyong wouldn't sit with him at the table anymore. Renjun gave him the cold shoulder, Jaemin never came out of Chenle's room, even if he did he would try to avoid him at all costs, so the pregnant brunette, stopped coming to the table, stopped eating, Stopped smiling and he was loosing his shine. The king was still in the hospital in a bad condition and Donghyuck couldn't stop blaming himself. Eunha was in prison but she'd come out obviously since she was a witch or at least her daughters would come for her. The only way he thought he could safe his love and his family was to leave for good. So if his step mother was to kill him he'd die leaving his son to find mark. Donghyuck was a baby and he didn't know if he was taking the best decision but he loved all of them, and being shunned from his childhood best friends and only guardians it killed him. He grabbed little, so it wouldn't be heavy to carry, Mark looked so peaceful sleeping with his arms around their baby son inside the brunette, Donghyuck kissed the thin lips softly, as he got off the bed, tears falling down his big bears eyes, dragging the bag he packed the night before he walked passed Chenle's and Renjun's room, Jaemin's and Jeno's room, lastly he passed The king and Queens room faintly smiling, he put on Marks hoodie on his head as he carefully went down stairs in his yellow dress, he couldn't bend to wear his sweat pants. Opening the large palace doors, he stuck his note on the dining room table center, his crown placed over it, Waddling away from the palace he believed was his own. Passing through the gates, he turned turned around to grab a sight of the home he was leaving his heart behind.

"I'm sorry Simba. Please don't find me. That way your family and my friends would live." With that Donghyuck left disappearing into the darkness.

"You gave me a home, A family, But My presence is crumbling a Kingdom down, Your Son will find Daddy. Eunha can feed on my life. May You live in joy, Grieve not my absence. Oh Mark I love you and I'm leaving my heart with you. Let the King return to the hands of his wife and My good witch to his future husband. Mark, I'll forever be your's, For my love for you is too deep. Find me not Simba. Farewell to my family who cared for me. I apologize to all the misfortune I brought upon you.

Love,

Your Princess Baby Flower."