32

"Mark!!! Let me go!! Daddy!" Donghyuck gasped holding his baby bump.

"Let him go Koeun!" Jaehyun gritted his teeth unable to get up.
"Shut up!!" Koeun pushed Donghyuck on the marbled floor and hovered him.

"Dont hurt bubbles please!!" Donghyuck screamed when the girl pulled the t shirt higher and traced the round baby bump with a scaple.

"Why? He deserves death so do you. Oh no. You should die watching Mark fuck me!" Koeun slapped the gorgeous beauty.

"MARK!!!" Donghyuck cried out, pushing Koeun away.

"Prince Lee you werent called. Are you sure?" Kun frown at the prince.

"Omg I hope I'm not late Kun. Wait Mark?" Taeyong came in Jaemin for the check up on his baby.

"Mom? Then....who was that? DONGHYUCK!!!" Mark rushed out side the room with them following.

"Ahhhh!!!!" Donghyuck screamed when Koeun dashed him on the wall. "Bubbles!! Dont hurt my baby!" The boys eyes turned a shade of luminous blue, holding the baby bumb tight he gritted his teeth.

"Woah Hyuck look at you. Give me that child." Koeun sliced the boys baby bump and the next she felt was a wrist drenched with blood squeezing her neck as Donghyuck gasped for air his blood became the poison to her being.

"No!!!! No!" Koeun wriggled in Donghyucks hold, Mark crashed through the room door with the queen, Jaemin and Kun.

"B-Baby Flower?" The prince gulped at the magical creature his wife had become.

"NO ONE HURTS MY BABY!! Donghyuck threw the remains of Koeun on the floor. His whole being falling onto the floor butMark was just in time to hold his wife.

"Pumpkin?" Mark shook the pale beauty.

"She killed Bubbles!" Donghyuck cried and blacked out.

"Kun is he okay? They........Are they okay?" Mark begged the doctor for the nth time that evening.

"You need to stah calm Mark." Kun patted the prince on the back and left.

"Hyuckie is the strongest Mark. He will be fine." Jaemin hugged the crying prince.

"Hyuck will be fine Mark. Believe your baby flower." Jeno hand a hand through his brothers hair.

"Chenle!!! Chenle!!" Renjun shook the gorgeous silver haired fairy who seemingly was loosing his glow.

"Baby please wake up!! Whats happening!" Renjun shook the smaller boy harshly.

Oh Junnie how I wished I told you sooner. That I love you so much.

"Lele?" Renjun sniffled at the spirit that sat cross legged next to Chenles body.

Yes Junnie.....Will you promise me something?

"Anything for you." Renjun urged at the beauty.

If.......I ever woke up.....Can we do it? I know we arent married but please?

"O-Of course. I love you Chenle." The Chinese whispered.

And hate not my master and Queen, Donghyuck. He is not to blame for the things that happen to me. My life was given to protect him. Junnie he is in danger. I should go. I love you, wait for me.

"Chenle wait no!" Renjun cried but he knew they were all tied by their duties.

The hospital was a mess with the doctors running back and forth to save a baby and its mother. The time was ticking and Taeyong was afraid they might loose both of them.

Under the dungeons Eunha waited and waited, for the news about the death of Donghyuck. But instead Herin came in pale and blue. Eunha frowned at the girl she equally hated for she had a slightly soft nature.

"M-Mom K-Koeun is dead." Herin looked up with tears in her eyes.

"WHAT!!!! WHO DID IT!!" Eunha screamed breaking off her chains in anger.

"D-Donghyuck!" Herin backed off with fear as Eunha broke through the dungeons into the dark smothered in green smoke.

"But how! No one can kill us Witches!!" Eunha was in definite angry and planned for war.

"H-How is H-Hyuck." Jaehyun whispered.

"He's still in the emergency." Taeyongs lips quivered.

"He turned into oneof those creatures in mythical prophecies Tae. He'll be fine." Jaehyun squeezed his wifes arms in hope.

Mommy!!

Mommy!! Mommy it hurts!!

The images of small black haired boy, a little Mark sniffled, The place was some ancient socery practicing cave like thing.

Mark laid dead on the steps, Jaemins wings were broken, Chenle had turned into stone, Renjuns Halo snatched and the small boy being placed on the stone of sacrifice.

"Bubbles!!" Donghyuck heard himself scream.

Taeyong and Jaehyung hung from strings, something hurt, down there. The visions were changing, Mark was dead in everything. Nothing was certain.

"Mark!!!" Donghyuck screamed so loud Mark ran inside.

"Baby flowers!" Mark pulled the boy into a hug.

"B-Bubbles? W-...." Donghyuck cried into the olders shoulder.

"H-He......I think he's fine." Mark wiped the tears on the chubby cheeks.

Donghyuck felt his baby bump, sighing in relief at the lump still present. The child moved ever so slightly bringing a soft smile on his plump chapped lips. He caressed Marks soft cheek, his deep dark eyes promised him so much. It showed him his future, his life, happiness.

"Mommy!! Look what Daddy got me! A doggy."

"Omg! He's cute!"

"Just like you baby flower."

"I'm not a puppy Mark."

"But you are mine."

"Uwu!! Look Mommy ish blushing!! Bubbles is shy."

"Aygeoo!!"

The sunshine, the joy, the love and penerated through the vision made Donghyuck sniffled, kissing Mark softly on the lips.

"Pumpkin whats wrong? Is Mommy and Bubbles okay?" Mark whispered.

"Yes Simba. I love you!" Donghyuck fell back into his pillows with a smile.

You need to protect them, Be Marks guardian for once.

Chenles voice sounded, Jaemin squeezed Donghyucks arm and Mark just buried his face in his wifes chest crying. He felt awful and usless, he couldnt save his family. He was not a good prince, neither was he a good husband or father.

"I'm so sorry!" The prince sniffled hugging the youngers pregnant waist tightly.

"Hush its not your fault baby lion." Donghyuck wiped the tears of his lion, with his sweater paws, kissing Marks forehead.

"I love you." Mark sniffled.

"I love you too." Donghyuck whispered back.