24

Watching your wife get dressed for his coranation is the best thing a prince could ask for, But sadly preparations for the prince's wedding were taking place too. Though Jeno was in turmoil his beloved brother was currently hovering Donghyuck with a smirk.

"You are getting married." Donghyuck grumbled crossing his arms.

"I'm already married to you and going to be a father." Mark chuckled but whined at his wifes attire. "Pumpkin why are you in jeans and a shirt?" The prince sighed.

"We have school." Donghyuck giggled as they let their lips touch in slow passionate sync.

Mark really had a hard time pulling off the tight jeans but then he did it as they clothes fell on the floor, Their bodies molding like destiny. Come what may Donghyuck let his husband take him that morning equally desperately wanting the other males body.

"Ahh..." A soft moan escaped the plump lips when Mark sucked on his sweet spot just below his jaw.

"Spread wider baby flower." Mark pushed the thick thighs sitting inbetween as he placed his forehead on the baby bump heaving a deep sigh.

"You okay Honey?" Donghyuck sat up and his prince nodded as they continued what they were doing.

No, He definitely wasnt anywhere near okay. Spells, Witches, Donghyuck, the baby, his brother and his love for Jaemin everything disturbed Mark to the point he couldnt concentrate on making love. Donghyuck then pushed the older onto the bed making him sit up leaning on the head board as the pregnant male slid down the hard member, whimpering at the stingying pain.

"You....Missed your favorite part Simba. Whats wrong?" Donghyuck moaned shivering but his stumby arms caressed the sweaty cheeks.

"Careful...." Mark whispered holding onto the curve of the brunettes crafted waist and pelvic bones as he pulled the boys golden chest buring his face in it.

"Wont you tell your baby flower?" Donghyuck sat up again then slammed down himself crying between pain and pleasure.

"How do you know I'm upset?" Mark kissed Donghyucks lips softly.

"You.....Ahhh...nghhhh didnt suck my nipples. Thats your f-favorite part. And...And your tired....Thinking makes you stressed." The strawberry blonde panted holding his baby bump and the other hand gripping onto Marks shoulder.

"J-Just dont leave my hand. Or eat anything or believe anybody. Pink swear?" Mark whispered taking an erected red bud between his teeth then slowly sucking on it.

"P-Pinky....nghhhahh swear." Donghyuck moaned out loudly as he bounced on Marks waist.

"I love you." Mark mumbled between Donghyucks nipples, the amulet proudly on his abs and their wedding rings, their symbols glowing.

"I....I...ahhh!! dont b-bite lion. I love you!!" Donghyuck giggled when Mark tickled him.

They did it, again and again but this time Donghyuck making his troubled lion cub feel better. Kissing him promises of always being there. Once they were done, they showered together as they left hand in hand to school.

"Jess stop crying. I'll make sure Jeno marries you." Donghyuck hugged his swollen eyed bestfriend.

"I-I believe you. I actually like him alot Haela." Jaemin cried into the boys chest.

"We will be there for you Jaemin." Chenle might have or might have not put on a tiny spell for Jeno and the cottoncandy to be together throughout the day.

"Hyuckie why are you limping so bad?" Renjun sighed at the pregnant baby.

"Mark wanted to do it but he was so troubled and upset he forgot to suck on my nipples and so I made him feel better." Donghyuck bobbed his fingers. "Omg! I missed him he warned me not to leave his hand or sight.!!" The younger panicked walking away searching for his husband in the empty school hallways.

"Careful Hyuckie!!" Renjun screamed when Donghyuck ran downstairs.

"What the fuck? You arent dead yet?" Koeun clung onto Jeno now when she saw her step brother run passed her.

"Koeun! Respect hi- I mean people." Jeno sighed.

"He doesnt deserve it. Fat slutty pig." She spat at the gorgeous boy who broke down as he limped away to Mark who was thinking at the roof top.

"Sunflower?" The deep voice soothed the broken hurt heart a little but alot.

"Huh? Mommy and baby missed Daddy. Thats all." Donghyuck lifted his arms at the prince who lifted him up.

"You cant lie to me pumpkin butt." Mark sighed for the nth time that day.

"K-Koeun called me a f-fat s-slutty pig. I'm so ugly and disgusting." Donghyuck choked on a sob as he broke down on his husbands neck. Mark balled his fist at the reason.

"Thats she voicing out what she is. Tonight is the wedding after the afternoon coranation. Once school is over stay. With. Me okay?" Mark made Donghyuck look at him.

"I'm scard." The younger sniffled not knowing what what would come of his baby if his step family decided to do to him when Mark would drag him out into the public as his wife and the crowned princess. Jeno and Jaemin would be offically bethrotted too.

"You have me. And your friends and a royal family on your side baby girl." Mark nudge their noses sweetly as he put the pregnant baby wife down and kissed those trembling lips.

"Mark.....Ahh!!" Donghyuck fell into Marks chest holding the baby bump that stung suddenly.

"Baby sun whats happening to bubbles?" Mark fell on his knees immediately.

"H-Hurts.....T-Tummy hurts." Donghyuck gasped out in pain.

"Dont hurt Mommy, He's a little baby just like you Bubbles." Mark kept kissing the baby bump as the pain slowly subsided.

"How?" Donghyuck pouted cutely at his husband who stood up with a smirk.

"Magic." He pecked the swollen plump lips and laced their hands together.

"I want macaroons." The strawberry blonde giggled getting dragged by the husband.

"First be a good girl and stick with me or your friends. I cant loose you or let those bitches hurt my baby Pudu family." Mark chuckled.

"I dont eat roses Honey!!" Donghyuck whined cutely at the prince.