Cute Couple

A/n I deleted several chapters because I felt the story was moving too fast, so if you read any part beyond Sleepless Nights disregard it. It has nothing to do with this new plot, I sincerely apologize for any confusion that may occur... well.... almost sincerely.... you know who you are 😏😏

Harry's POV
We get our lunch. "Harry? Would we be able to sit somewhere different?" (Yn) asked looking at me. "Where are ye thinkin' lass?" I responded. "Th-the lake?" I smirk, and shrug. "Sounds good teh me." We start heading toward the lake, just having a casual conversation.

"Why did ye wanna come teh the lake?" We took our seats under the gazebo. She shrugs. "I guess I wanted a change of scenery, a-and I didn't wanna be by myself, and I knew that Jane had a date with Carlos today so... you were the next best option." Sh avoids my gaze. I smirk. "Well don't I feel special. I got picked teh replace Jane, so what do we do? Girl talk? Talk about cute boys or what?" She starts laughing, probably because I said it in a high pitched voice. I laugh with her, letting myself just smile for once. Who said I always have to be flirty. I have to be her friend first anyway, then work my way up.

"So what do ye think of that new Harry Hook kid? He seems pretty hot." She nearly chokes on her water laughing at my attempt at girl talk. "Yeah, I guess he's attractive. I mean Jay is hotter." At this I freeze. "Really lass? Ye just couldn't resist could ye?" She giggles. "No, I couldn't." I growl. "Don't make me throw ye inteh the lake again." She gasped dramatically. "You wouldn't dare." She challenged. I raise my brow and smirk at her.

"Ye wanna gets that theory?" I get into a position to get up. Her eyes widen, and she does the same. "Actually, I would." She begins to sprint away. I smirk and chase after her. She glances over her shoulder for a mere second, and I catch her causing her lets out a squeal. "H-Harry pu-put me down! We-we can talk about this!" She says through her laughter. I continue walking toward the lake, but pause as if I'm contemplating talking about it.

"Ye challenged me lass. There's nothin' teh talk about." She starts flailing trying to escape, as giggles fall from her lips. "Please Harry, I'm sorry put me down! I-I'll do anything!" I smirk. "Anything?" She freezes contemplating her next words carefully. "Y-yes... anything...." "Hmm." I hum only to walk toward the water and toss her in. She comes up with a dramatic gasp. "YOU TURD!" I just stand there laughing, until I see her start to climb out. "You better run, you stupid pirate!" Immediately I start sprinting away, and just when I think I'm too far ahead for her catch her there's and impact on my back.

Upon reflex, my arms go under her thighs and I hold her on my back. I turn to look up at her. She smiles down at me while I playfully glare at her. "Hi!" At that I start laughing. She wraps her arms loosely around my neck, and places her head on my shoulder. She glances up at my head, and suddenly it feels cold. "Did ye really just take me hat lass?" She places her head on mine. "Maybe~" I roll my eyes chuckling.

Good to know she's warming up to me so well. That will make this so much easier.

Evie's POV
Uma walks over to our table. "Have any of you seen Harry?" She asks bored. I was about to speak when we hear loud laughter from the forest. We turn our heads, and (Yn) is piggyback riding Harry? Did we miss something? "Is... is Harry letting (Yn) wear his hat? What in the world..." Jay asked standing up. I squeal. "They're so cute together!!" Everyone rolls their eyes at me. (Yn) seemed to have noticed us, because she looked at Harry and pointed in our direction. He smirks and sprints toward us causing (Yn) scream and laugh.

They arrive and (Yn) hops off him. He steals his hat back and she pouts. He just chuckles, as they both regain their breath. "(Yn)? Why are you wet?" Jane asked. She crosses her arms, puts her weight in her right leg. "You wanna tell them Hookie?" He groans. "Not that nickname again." "Yes that nickname again. So basically—" She starts but he slaps his hand over her mouth. "I'll tell it!" He said hurriedly, and she giggles into his hand. He rolls his eyes.

Harry explained the situation, causing all of us to start laughing. "You guys would be a cute couple you know." I notice Harry smirk, and (Yn)'s eyes widen as her face tints pink. "She is pretty comfortable teh nap with." Our heads snap to Harry, as (Yn) turns darker. "Wait what?" Mal asks standing up. Uma smirks a bit. "He's been staying up all night. To protect Wendy Darling Junior here, and had fallen asleep in Remedial Goodness, and FGM woke him up. (Yn) explained it to her and FGM let them her take him back to sleep." Uma explains.

"I laid down and—" "I TELL IT!" (Yn) cuts off Harry while blushing. "He-he has laid down a-and I pulled up a chair next to him t-to make sure he would fall asleep. An-and I don't know b-but I just started run-running my fingers through his hair, and when I had gotten up to do homework.... he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the bed... and he wouldn't let me get away.......... so I ended up napping.... next.... to..... him....." I smile brightly and let out another squeal. "Seriously you two would be so cute together!"

"I-I should really go and get that homework done. I'll uh... I'll talk to you guys later." With that (Yn) runs off. "Talk teh ye later lass!" Harry shouts after her.