The Dance Pt. 2

Harry's POV
Her head was resting on my chest as I finished quietly singing along to the song. What the actual heck is happening to me? The song ended, and I told her I was gonna go get some fresh air, she said she'd be sitting on the bleachers in the gym (which is where the dance is) when I get back. Little did I know, I had been followed. (The lyrics won't match the original words and neither will the voice, sooo sorry but thank you to Meloetta246 for writing these lyrics!😁😁)

"If there's a prize fer stupid choices,
I guess I've already won tha'
No lass is worth the inner conflict
Me mind has been made up, what's done, is done

Who d'you think you're kidding
She's the earth and heaven to you
Try to keep it hidden,
Pirate we can see right through you
Boy you can't conceal it
We know how you're feeling
Who you thinking of." I turn around at the voices and see Evie, Lonnie and Jane. Oh gosh...

"No chance no way I won't say eht, no no
(You flirt you blush why deny it oh oh)
Eht's teh cliche I won't say I'm in love." I sang back to them, and turned around and kept walking.

"I thought me heart was cold and ruthless
Never thought eht could feel so warm 
My head is screamin' "Get a grip lad
Unless yer ready teh lose eht all now

Boy you can't deny it
Who you are is how you're feeling
Baby we're not buying
Hon we saw you hit the ceiling
Face it like a grown-up
When you gonna own up that you got got got it bad
No chance no way I won't say eht, no no
(Give up, give in, check the grin you're in love)
This ship won't sail I won't say I'm in love
(We'll do it until you admit you're in love)
Yer way off base I won't say it
Get off my case I won't say it
(Boy don't be proud it's okay you're in love)
At least out loud I won't say I'm in love."  They just smirked at me and walked away. No, I refuse. It's not true, it's not true. Yeah... yeah it is...

I sigh and walk back into the gym, but when I get there, (Yn) wasn't where she said she'd be. I start to panic, but I do my best to keep it concealed. I walk over to Jay, trying ton only let him see my panic, not realizing my eyes were practically popping out of my head. "Whoa, Harry are you okay?" I shake my head. Quietly I say, "I can't find the lass." His eyes widen. "Oh shoot, that's not good.

My lips press into a thin line. "Have ye seen 'er?" He thinks for a moment before shaking his head. I run my fingers through my hair before gripping at my scalp. I walk over to the bleachers to see if I can spot her, may right hand not leaving my scalp. Evie walks over to me. "Harry? What's the matter." I only look at her, and her own eyes widen. "I'll get Jane." I nod.

After a few moments she comes back with Jane. "I can't find 'er, I can't find 'er." I repeat several times. "Harry, calm down." I can't I can't, Wha' if she's in danger? I'm not there teh protect 'er..." My left hand then joins the right one at gripping at my scalp. Evie then grabs both of my wrists. "Harry. You need to calm down, you need to think. There's not many places she can go during an event like this, so if she's not in the gym. She could've either gone back to the dorm, which I doubt because she would've told someone—"

"Unless someone took 'er." "Harry." "Sorry..." "She could be in the bathroom." I nod and try to slow down my rapid breathing, my hands slowly lower from my scalp. Evie laughs slightly. "Why don't you just admit you love her." Quickly I respond. "Because, I don't." "Harry there's nothing wrong with being in love." "Except tha' there is!" I grab Evie wrist and pull her away from Jane.

"What is wrong with being in love Harry?" Evie asks upset. "I—" I hesitated. "Because if I admit Eht.... eht would be true—" "Well yeah but—" "Let me finish...." She nods. "Eht would be true... and when the spell gets broken, which is inevitable, if some how I did manage teh fall in love wit 'er, which I didn't! She would hate me, and that would hurt more than anythin'."

"So that's what it is... that's what's keeping you from admiring it to even yourself." She says quietly. I nod. "No, there's something else." "I'm not followin'." She shakes her head. "Just go find (Yn)." I nod and go to find her. I had exited the gym and it quiet other than.

"N-no Parker! Get away!" I glare. I knew it. I quickly follow the voice. "No!" I ran faster. Eventually I had found them, he had her cornered. Her eyes meet mine. "Harry!" Parker turns around just as I reach him and pull him away from her. "I've warned ye more than once, Pan." I circled my neck which caused it to pop.

I take a step forward toward Parker, but she grabs my arm stopping me. I turn my head to her, eyes softening. "Don't." I nod, then glare at Parker. I gently grab her hand and we walks away. After we're a few feet away from him, "Harry..." I knew what that tone was. Immediately, I knew where to go.

After a few minutes we were at the tree house, I was sitting on the piano bench, her sitting in front of me. "Lass?" "I'm okay." "Lass..." "I know I know.... I'm just.... thinking...." I nod. "Wha's on yer mind?" I asked. ".... things..." I chuckle. "Such as?" ".....I don't wanna say...." I raised my brow. "Why not?" She didn't respond. "Love?" She slowly looks up at me. Uh oh.... please don't... she shifts so she can reach me more easily. Stop, please... don't do it. I froze.

Slowly, she begins to lean forward. No.... no no no.... No, don't do it... don't... I couldn't move, I didn't know what to do. Eventually her lips pressed against mine gently. On instinct I kissed back, my hand going to rest on her face. After a few moments she pulled away and opened her eyes, I quickly dropped my hand from her face. Her eyes widen, and they filled with tears. "H-Harry?"