The Tournamnet: Part Two

Harry's POV
The first round of brackets was done, at the current moment they were letting everyone who was moving on rest up so they had fair fights for the next bracket. I look up at the balcony and (Yn) isn't there. I stand up and start scanning the whole balcony. Where'd the lass go?

Trying not to make it obvious that I was panicking a little, I go to sit back down only to bump into someone. I look and see who it was. "Lass? What in the world are ye doin' down 'ere ? Ye scared me." She giggles as I help her up. "Sorry, I just wanted teh make sure that ye had the energy fer yer next match." She says handing me a protein bar. We both pause. She looks up at me and giggles again.

"I've been hangin' around ye teeh much. I'm statin' teh sounds like ye." I chuckle. "I think eht's cute. Ye'd make an awfully adorable pirate." She laughs and shoved me slightly. I lean down to her ear and whisper. I pull back and her eyes widen. "Really? Are you sure?" I nod. She smiles bright and rushes out. I go to sit back down. Jay walks over to me.

"Where is she going?" He asks. "She's gettin' something' from the dorm." I respond, and take a bite of the bar she gave me. He opens his mouth to ask what it is, when she appears in the balcony. I smirk. "Ye looks great lass!" I shout. She giggles, taking my hat off her head and bowing like I always do. I chuckle. "Yer gonna regret mocking me later lass!" "Yarrr! I'm a pirate I'll hook ye if ye touch me hook ye scalawags!" She shouts waving my hook in the air.

I face palm. "I just said to wear that hat lass, I didn't say to take my hook!" She only shrugs while giggling. Jay walks up behind me. "You two are something else." "Wha' are ye talkin' about Jay?" He just shakes his head and the announcer announces the start of the next round. She sits down and begins to watch as the matches began.

Parker's POV
I watched as the two interacted. I hate you Hook. I have to get him away from her... unless.... maybe I could use him instead of this idiot. I have to keep them away from each other. The matches began, and it was Jay verses a guy named.... Guy. Wow, okay.

Your POV
It was Jay's match, and so far he was winning. Guy made a move at Jay and nearly won the match. Jay quickly recovered and started taking swings at Guy. No, no no! Jay watch your left watch your left! "JAY WATCH YOUR LEFT!" I shout, Jay looks to his left and blocks quickly. I let out a breath. The match went on a little longer and Jay won. Barely, but he won.

Harry's POV
A few more matches went, then it was my turn. The match starts, and we make swings back and forth. Both blocking each next move. Finally, someone who actually knows how to use a sword. Besides, Uma, Gil, my father and (Yn).... man that girl knows how to fight. I jump back as Tony takes a swing at me.

"Come on ye can do better than that can't ye?" He growls a charges at me, but move too quickly. I chuckle under the mask, he continues to try and hit me. I continue to block and doge his attacks. "Yer doin' great, but he'll do better if ye can land a blow." He growls again and pushes me back. Our swords had clashed together, then he pushed back when I made my remark.

"Are you trying to make me angry?!" He shouts. But no one but me could hear him over the shouting and cheering of everyone else. "No, just tryin' teh make conversation." "Sure you are. That's all pirates like you are always doing, making conversation." If my mask wasn't on, he would see my glare. "That girl you were talking to earlier is kinda cute, is she single or what?" "She's single. But she ain't interested." "How would you know? She hasn't even met me."

"I know 'cause she's interested in me." "But you aren't interested in her, which means I still have a shot." I stay silent and the match goes on. Don't lose your temper, don't lose your temper. "Stay away from her you slime ball, she already has too many perverts to deal with, she doesn't need," I grunt as I block an attack. "Another one." My sword ends at his chest, meaning I won the match I smirk.

"Bye bye, Tony." He growls and starts to charge at me, but he's pulled back. I smirk, and go to sit down. Idiot.

~Timeskip~

It was the final bracket, it was me against... a guy named Steve. "You got this Harry." The match starts, and goes on for ten minutes until finally... "And HARRY HOOK IS THE WINNER!" The announcer grabs my hand and holds it up. I use my other hand and take of the mask. The guy drops my hand just as he does I'm tackled by a hug. "Harry you did it! You won!" She cheers. She pulls away from the hug. My hat, falling in her face since it's took big for her, my hook in her hand.

"Lass, I wanna give you something." She looks up at me. I take off my fencing gear, then take the necklace I was wearing and put it around her neck. "Ha-Harry?" She looks at it, then back at me. I smile at her. "I want ye teh have eht. Besides, eht looks good on ye. Completes the Harry Hook look ye stole from me." I chuckle. She giggles, but she stops as her eyes widen. "HARRY!" Suddenly a sharp pain rips through my ankle.

"TONY!" Of course. He had to get his revenge from my taunting. I fall to the ground gripping my foot. I look at my ankle, and it was not facing the normal direction. What did he do to my foot?! I look at (Yn), her hands clenched in a fist. Eyes shut tight, she takes deep breaths, everything seemed silent as she tried to calm down. I ignore the pain, as I stand up again and pull her into a hug. I take one hand and grab hers. Her breathing slows, her fists unclench, and her hand holds mine.

"I'm okay, lass. I'm fine." Her breathing becomes normal and we just stand there. She opens her eyes, and I see them fade back to (Ec). She looks up at me. "Let's get you to the nurse's office, they'll deal with Mr. Temper Tantrum over there." I laugh at her comment. "Sounds like a plan, princess." I smirk. "Stupid flirty pirate." She mutters, and I only chuckle.