Parker Pan

Parker's POV
So sitting with them at lunch didn't quite work. I'll keep trying, it has to work eventually. It will work Parker. Keep trying, you'll get your girl. I promise that you'll get the girl. After all, Pan's a charmer isn't he? Yeah, my dad IS a charmer. Then getting (Yn) to fall head over heels should be no issue, but remember, you fail, I have other ways I can get what I want.

Getting (Yn) will be as easy as thinking of happy thoughts. I head to the Tourney field and I over hear a conversation. "Yeah, that's what I was thinking. She is so.... strange." "Yeah something is off about (Yn)." "Like, she's so secretive about who her dad is.... what's up with that?" "Maybe he's abusive?" Now that I think about it.... she doesn't really talk about her dad. Interesting.

"Alright! Let's run some drills!" Coach shouts and we start practice.

~Timeskip~

I head to my dorm, but as I'm heading there I see (Yn) going somewhere. Where are you going sweetheart? I wait until she's out of sight then quietly follow behind her. She goes into Jane's room. "Jane we need to talk." The door shuts so the conversation becomes muffled. Put your ear up against the door. I put ear up against the door and listen.

"What is it (Yn)?" ".... Do you think I should tell Harry?" "Tell Harry what?" It's silent. "Tell Harry Who my father is...." "You mean you want to tell Harry that your father is—" "Yes, But I want more opinions, I don't want my decision to be based on my crush. That could ruin everything."  "Reasonable, but it has to be up to you. I think, maybe you should wait... wait and see if maybe he likes you. But it's entirely up to you whether or not you tell him." "Okay, thank you Jane."

I hear footsteps walk toward the door and I hide somewhere. She wants to tell Harry who her father is... interesting. I continue to follow her. She's heading to the enchanted lake.

Harry's POV
I waited at the lake, she needed to talk to Jane, but told me to meet her here. I hear footsteps and I turn. "Lass, ye do realize they we're breakin' curfew and we could get inteh trouble." "I'm aware... but I just.... have you ever.... liked someone?" She steps forward nervously, out of the shadows, the moon giving her an almost angelic glow. Have I ever liked someone? "I don't believe I have."

She looks down, gripping her sweater. "This is a first for me." She whispers. "Is it scary?" She looks up. "Terrifying." I step toward her. "How so?" "The fear of rejection.... fear of ruining everything.... fear that.... that they like someone else." "Lass..." her body tenses. "Ye don't happen teh like me, do ye?"

Her eyes widen. "N-no! Of course not! No! I-I don't like you!" "Just makin' sure lass." ".... if I did like you.... would that be an issue?" I paused. Would it? We need it to happen so we can get the wand... but.... would it? "I wouldn't want teh ruin the friendship we have ye know? Things are great the way they are." "Yeah... they are... thanks for talking with me... I'm gonna head to my dorm and get some sleep." "Lass we share a dorm." She just walks off.

Parker's POV
So he doesn't like her. I watch her walk away and see her wipe her eyes. She does like him... and now that he's closed the door on them being a possibility she may start to un-like him. I smirk. Perfect. Perfect. I continue to follow her.

"I knew it. And of course I have to like a guy who would never like me back. Why did this have to happen. Now everything is going to be different, but I have to act like it's not.... just another thing I have to hide.... shouldn't be a problem. Right? Right... it was just a crush anyway.... I should get over it quickly..." I stop almost stepping on a stick. I look back up and she's gone. Dangit. I step out from where I had been hiding. "Stalkin' on the lass are ye?" I turn toward him.

"I was going for a walk." I responded quickly. Too quickly to be believable. He walks up to me threateningly. "I'm goin' teh say this, and I'm goin' teh day this once. Stay away from the lass, whatever yer plan is. I don't like the intention behind eht. Don't touch 'er." He glares, I only smirk. "Threaten me all you want Hook. But nothing is going to change the truth. (Yn) belongs to me. And with what just happened, I have more of a right to her than you ever will. You better watch your back Harry." He chuckles darkly. "Trust me, ye don't want teh threaten me. I'll hook ye faster than Wendy left Peter teh go back teh London. Ye don't have a right teh anyone Pan. Everyone is their own individual. The lass is not property." My smirk grows darker.

"Oh, but she's mine." He growls. "(Yn) is a human being, not an object. And if ye ever lay a finger on 'er, yer gonna wish Ben never brought VKs from the Isle." He points his hook at me threateningly. "Ye better keep yerself in check." He means down to my ear. "Or I'll make sure ye regret crossin' me." He whisper darkly, then walks away. I glare at his back. She will be mine. I will finally be free.