Welcome To The Underworld

Hades' POV
I smirk. I knew they'd come for her. Pain comes in, out of breath. "M-Master Hades... th-They're here!" I smirk more. "Wonderful, shall we prepare for our guests?" "Y-Yes Master Hades." I walk away from staring into the Sea of Swirling Souls. It's almost time.

(Warning just a little graphic)

I walk to my chambers, I see her handing body. Blood dripping from her arms, head and abdomen. She was stronger than I expected. Her soul is almost lost, just a little longer. She was out cold. I leave and am greeted by her little friends. I smirk, as Harry instantly pins me to a wall a sword at my throat glaring.

"Welcome to the Underworld!" He growls and pushes the sword deeper against my throat, as if it would actually do anything. "Give 'er back." He growls out. "Hmm... I can't do that, there's nothing you can do to save her at this point. You're too late." I say, and just as I finish I hear a scream. There she is. I push Harry off, and smirk. "Would you like to see her?" The all look uneasy, well Harry is pissed but, why shouldn't he be?

I show them to my chambers, and as I open the door I hear several gasps. Her friend Jane, hides her face in Carlos' should as he comforts her. All of them at different levels of shock. Harry lowers his sword and walks over to her. "There has teh be a way.... there has teh...." He turns helplessly to Mal. I smirk. As her soul sinks deeper I feel the invisible chains that kept me to this place begin to part from me.

"Well, as fun as this was, I have some people to terrorize."

Harry's POV
I walk up to Mal. "She can't be gone, we can still save 'er.... right?" I asked desperately. "..... It's risky Harry." "I don't care. I want 'er back." She sighs. "Okay... if we lose, none of us come out of here alive... are we ready for this?" "We're risking our lives for more than just (Yn). If Hades gets out.... who knows what he'll do.... we have to be ready." Evie says. I nod, as others mumble in response.

"Okay... this is what we have to do..." And she explained exactly what we had to do. Prepare for war Hades. I told you, you're gonna wish we left you alone in Hell.

We all take one last look at (Yn)'s hanging body, then turn away. A hand is placed on my shoulder. I look over at Evie. "Are you sure you want to do this? This is extremely dangerous. You may not make it out..." I looked her right in the eye before I turned my eyes back to (Yn).

"I have teh. Fer 'er... I'd do anythin'.... even if she never forgives me." I turn back to face the front. "Okay...." Let the battle begin. And like they knew, they attacked us. We fought back. I have to get to her before it's too late. Several shouts and yells echo throughout as we fight our way through.

"Evie, Mal, Ben I need ye teh get teh The Fates, once I get down there I'm gonna need ye teh slow them down as much as ye can. I don't know how much time I'll need teh get teh 'er.... but I have teh try. Everyone else, protect Evie Mal and Ben." I get responses of 'okays' as I break through another one of Hades' minions. I get to the Sea of Swirling Souls and Hades is standing there.

"Did you really think I'd let you come save her that easily." I don't respond, I only glare. My sword ready. Whatever it takes. I hear the screaming of the souls, and I can pick hers out in an instant.

"I hear you calling out
Our ship is going down
Were sinking and I cant let you go." Hades lunges forward, and I blocked his attack.

"I couldnt understand
You wouldnt take my hand
I watched you fall into the ocean below
Its a fight to survive
Do or die and keep it alive." Slowly I was advancing toward the Swirl.

"We gotta wake up, we gotta save us
So baby hang on
Im coming after you, Im diving overboard
Any moment we could lose it
Im coming after you, Im diving overboard
S.O.S
Im diving overboard off the edge
Im diving overboard
Im diving overboard
Im diving overboard." I was almost there, when Hades tanked me back.

"Its all or nothing now
Its time we figure out
Or well be going back and forth
To the end
Cause every time we touch
We fall right back in love
Just to break apart like waves in the wind
Out of breath, ship is wrecked
In distress, but well fight for whats left." I sprinted forward.

"We gotta wake up, we gotta save us
So baby hang on
Im coming after you, Im diving overboard." I jumped into the Swirl. Hades' muffled shouting almost unheard by all the soul's screaming.

"Any moment we could lose it
Im coming after you, Im diving overboard
S.O.S
Im diving overboard off the edge
Im diving overboard
Im diving overboard
Im diving overboard." I began scanning for her, then I found her. It's almost too late!

Evie's POV
(Harry is still singing as Evie's POV continues)

(Im rushing out, coming now
Take my hand
Im reaching down, dont let goo
Ill get you home)
"How's he doing Mal?" I asked as we did our best to keep the fates from cutting Harry's string. Hurry Harry... we can't keep this up much longer!

(Lay you in a safety zone
Hold you in my arms embrace
Never let it go astray
Storms will fade, sun will rise
Baby we gone, be alright)

"I don't know, he's just now finding her... we can't hold much longer..." "I know..."

(Breathe in, breathe out
Theres still a heart beat pounding
Dont give up, open your eyes)

"Come on Harry, you almost have her come on. Come on!" I get knocked back, and I can't get back up. "No!"

(We gotta wake up, we gotta save us
So baby hang on
Im coming after you, Im diving overboard)

Mal gets knocked back, and also can't get up. No no no!

(Any moment we could lose it
Im coming after you, Im diving overboard
S.O.S)

Ben gets knocked back, and can't get back up.

(Im diving overboard off the edge
Im diving overboard
Im diving overboard
Im diving overboard)

The Fates get closer. They straighten Harry's string. The open the scissors over the string.... and they cut. "NO!"