Bloopers Pt. 3

Chapter - Cute Couple

"So what do ye think of that new Harry Hook kid? He seems pretty hot." She nearly chokes on her water laughing at my attempt at girl talk. "Yeah, I guess he's attractive. I mean Jay is hotter." At this I freeze. I'm about to say my line when. "OH HECK YEAH! (YN) THINKS I'M HOT!" Jay hollers from off set.  "JAY!" "What?" "Don't make me chase ye too, she's still me girlfriend." "Not for much longer!" "Alright, that's eht." With that I stand up, to go murder Jay, much to (Yn)'s amusement.

Chapter - Cute Couple

Don't make me throw ye inteh the lake again." She gasped dramatically. "You wouldn't dare." She challenged. I raise my brow and smirk at her.

"Ye wanna test that theory?" I get into a position to get up. Her eyes widen, and she does the same. "Actually, I would." She begins to sprint away. I smirk and chase after her. She glances over her shoulder for a mere second, and I catch her causing her lets out a squeal. "H-Harry pu-put me down! We-we can talk about this!" She says through her laughter. I go to throw her in the water but I lose my balance and we both end up falling in.

We come up laughing. "I know you were Clumsy's son!" "Don't make me come over there!" "You can't handle this sexiness." I smirk at her. Her eyes widened. "Was tha' another challenge, Princess?" "N-no...." I slowly started walking closer to her, and she tried to back away. "N-now come on, Harry.... th-think about this!" "Oh I 'ave. Ye better run love, or I'll make sure ye know who's boss." She squeals and swims to get out of the lake, but fails because I catch her.

She pouts as I laugh. "I love ye lass." She puffs out her cheeks, and her face turns red. "I love you too." "As cute as this was, can we get you two to dry off, so we can start the scene again?" "Yeah, sorry." I peck her lips and we both get out.

Chapter - Homework

I head back to the dorms. I walk in and see biology books and notes all over the desk. Several scraps of paper thrown across the floor. Her hand gripping her hair right at her scalp. I lean against the doorway, completely forgetting about what I was supposed to be doing.

"Harry?" I snapped out of it. "You have a line." "Oh, sorry." She giggles. "You good?" "I'm good love, just got distracted by yer beauty." Her face turned red. "Harry..." she whines. "Wha'?" "You know exactly what." "Wha' is eht a crime teh appreciate the one I love?" "Harry...." she whines again. "Okay, Okay. I'll stop but only because we have a scene teh do."

Chapter - Homework

"Hey!" She pouts which causes me to laugh, then I think of a remark, which causes me to smirk. "Keep pouting and I'll have to kiss it off her face." Before she stops pouting, I kiss her. Then I pull away and do a dance, while goofily singing "I kissed (Yn), I kissed (Yn)." "HARRY!" She shouts in an embarrassed tone.

"I knew we shouldn't have hired him." "Hey, ye'll never find a better Harry Hook than Harry Hook himself, so don't make me come over there." (Yn) giggles. "Come we gotta do it right! Harry, stop flirting!" "No promises."

And that's part three hope you enjoy😁