Last Thing That I Do

A/n: Thank you Meloetta246 for the lyrics! Warning: Intense, and a bit graphic.

Harry's POV
He walks away leaving, the knife in my gut. Using what strength I had left, I push myself up. "I'M NOT GONNA LET YE TOUCH 'ER NOT WHILE I'M STILL BREATHIN'!" I shout, despite how much it hurt. He turns around glaring at me.

I rip the knife from my gut with a shout of pain, as tears of anger and pain pour from my eyes.

"I'm bleeding out
So if the last thing that I do
Is bring him down." I lunge at him with the knife, and he dodges quicker than I can land a hit. If I die protect you... that's all I care about lass. I was bleeding rapidly, I knew I wouldn't be standing for long.

"I'll bleed out for you
So I bare my skin
And I count my sins
And I close my eyes
And I take it in
I'm bleeding out
I'm bleeding out for you, for you." I swing and I make a cut on his cheek. Come on, I can't let him get to her. I cough, and blood comes out. No no no!

"Knew the day would come
When we'd face off in a war
When his greed became, obsession gone too far." He glared harshly, and kicked my gut, causing me to fall and cough up more blood. "I AM NOT OBSESSED! I'M IN LOVE THERE'S A DIFFERENCE!"

"When the sky turns gray
And everything is screaming
I will reach inside
Just to find my heart is beating." I put my hand in my heart. I don't have much time.

"Oh, you tell me to hold on
Oh, you tell me to hold on
But innocence is gone
And what was right is wrong." I glance over at her, her heart rate monitor begging to accelerate. She can sense the atmosphere and it's making her nervous. Now, I was pissed.

"'Cause I'm bleeding out
So if the last thing that I do
Is to bring him down
I'll bleed out for you
So I bare my skin
And I count my sins
And I close my eyes
And I take it in
And I'm bleeding out
I'm bleeding out for you (for you)." I stand up, my adrenaline taking over. I won't let you touch her!

"When the hour is nigh
And hopelessness is sinking in
And my mates all cry
As they wonder what they could've changed
Watch my eyes turn red
Cause emptiness is all I know
With the darkness fed
I choose to be your hero." It's going to be okay, you'll be okay. You'll be okay (Yn), I promise.

"You tell me to hold on
Oh you tell me to hold on
But innocence is gone
And what was right is wrong." I let out a yell, and lunge at him again. My clothes, mouth, face arms, hands and the floor had blood stains. I'm so sorry.

"'Cause I'm bleeding out
So if the last thing that I do
Is to bring him down
I'll bleed out for you
So I bare my skin
And I count my sins
And I close my eyes
And I take it in
And I'm bleeding out
I'm bleeding out for you, for you." He kicks me in the gut and I go down again,'y vision beginning to blur, and fill with black spots. No! Not yet not yet!

"I'm bleeding out for you (for you)
I'm bleeding out for you (for you)." I hear him laugh as he mocks me, and I struggles to stand. Eventually he gets closer, and when he does...
"I'm bleeding out for you (for you)
I'm bleeding out for you." I hear banging and yelling at the door. It's too late. Parker has barricaded the door a long time ago. "HARRY!" I hear shouted. I look up at Parker who has an evil smirk on his face.

"'Cause I'm bleeding out." I stand up and stab him in the jugular. I rip out the knife and his body falls limp to the floor.

"So if the last thing that I do
Is to bring him down
I'll bleed out for you
So I bare my skin
And I count my sins
And I close my eyes
And I take it in
And I'm bleeding out
I'm bleeding out for you, for you." I drop the knife, and limp over to (Yn).

I use her bed to hold me up, I turn away from her as I cough up more blood and even choke on some. I find paper towels and I clean my hands, face, and mouth. I stand over her. My vision almost completely black. "No matter wha'.... ye will always be my Princess.... I love ye...." I lean down slowly, pressing my lips to hers before I pull away and collapse to the ground. I'm sorry.