Thoughts

Your POV
Of course. The first guy I like just has to be a villain doesn't it? How did I not see it coming? Jane saw it coming a mile away. Why did it have to be Harry? Not that he's necessarily a bad choice it's just... I don't want him to... leave... me.... is that what I'm really afraid of? "Lass?" I freeze and turn toward him. That is what I'm afraid of.... I don't want him to leave me.... he would if he knew the whole truth.

"H-Hey Harry." "Lass, you wanna go talk?" I nod my head. We head to the enchanted lake. "Why does eht scare ye teh like a guy so much? I know ye said eht's 'Cause ye think he'll use ye, but I think eht's more than that." I nod my head. "I'm afraid.... afraid that if he knows the truth..... he would leave me..."

"Why do ye think he'll leave ye if eht's the truth?" I take a breath. "Because.... not all of me is... authentic.... some of it is... different.... my father... he's..." "He's what lass?" I can't. I can't. I can't tell him... I just.... can't. I shake my head. "Lass, what's wrong with yer dad?" "Everything." "That seems a little harsh. I mean—" I clenched my fists. "NO! IT'S NOT HARSH! IF YOU KNEW YOU'D UNDERSTAND!" I shout, my eyes flashing orange, almost red.

"Whoa, lass. Calm down." He says gently. "CALM DOWN?! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW CALM I'VE BEEN TRYING TO STAY FOR TEN YEARS!" He stays silent just watching as I shout at him. He doesn't even flinch. "I have to stay calm... I can't lose my temper, I can't afford it!" Tears well up in my eyes again.

Harry stands and walks over to me. He wraps his arms around me, and I just start sobbing. "It's so hard Harry... I have to hide part of who I am.... I don't want someone hurt... but everyday.... I feel like I'm losing part of myself..."

Harry's POV
"Everyday I have to keep my temper or emotions in general in check... so many times I came close to snapping and..... if it hadn't been for Ben, or Jane.... and now you..... I don't know how many people I could've hurt." She whispered. How could she have hurt someone? Who is her father? "Lass...." "Y-yeah?" "Who is yer dad?" She tenses, obviously contemplating whether or not she should tell me.

"I'm not ready to tell you yet..." "I promise. No matter who yer father is. I won't leave you." She stays silent before she whispers heartbrokenly, "Don't make a promise you can't keep." She pulls away from me and leaves. I stand there her words repeating in my head. Don't make a promise you can't keep. I picked up on the silent word I read between the lines... what she was really saying was... Don't make a promise you won't keep.

Parker's POV
So... to do what needs to be done... I should.....
change who you are Parker, then she'll really fall for you. If you're more like the pirate she'll start to fall for you. "Be more like the pirate.... that's a good idea."

~Timeskip~

It was lunch time. I look around and see them sit down. There! I walk over and sit down. Everyone looks at me. "What are ye sittin' 'ere fer Parker?" Harry spat. I fought a smirk. I shrug. "I realized I hadn't hung out with you guys, and thought 'why don't I hang out with the new kids.' So here I am." Harry have me an uncertain look. "O-Okay." (Yn) stuttered, subtly moving closer to Harry. He glances over at her and sends a glare at me. "I'd leave the table Parker, her makin' the lass uncomfortable."

"Oh come on I—" "Parker. Leave." He seethes clenching his fists. "But—" "I. Said. Leave." Harry stands up. I sigh and start to get up. "Harry let the boy stay, he isn't causing any harm." Harry's jaw clenches but won't speak against Uma. He sits down glaring at me. "Thank you Uma." He leans over to (Yn) and whispers something in her ear, his glare never leaving me.

She smiles shyly and nods. That should be me you dirty rotten pirate. He smiles at her, but when she looks at him he hides it. I don't like that smile... that is not a good smile. Get away from my girl Hook. I'm the son of Peter Pan! A Pan and a Darling are meant to be together! Stay away from my property! She turns back to her food, and he places his head on the side of her head.

I held back a growl. He whispers something again and she giggles. "Okay okay! Let's go then!" She responds quietly. They get up and walk away, but not before Harry sends me a smirk. She will be mine Hook. I promise you.