Feelings

Harry's POV

Her father IS Hades.... I never would've.... but it makes sense.... the eyes.... why she tries not to lose her temper....  and why she never talks about him.... why it was so difficult to tell me.... or anyone  for that matter.

"H-Harry.....?" I was drawn out from my thoughts. I looked at her and her eyes showed insecurity. She thinks I'm gonna leave her... I can't... and..... I won't. "Hades is eht?" She nods. "Well, tha' explains a bit now doesn't eht." Her eyes widen slightly. "Y-you..... you're not scared of me....?" I smile at her.

"Of course not love. So ye've got a lil' bit of a villain in you. But, I can tell just by lookin' at ye... yer teh good teh be anythin' like 'im." She smiles at me. "Really?" "Really." Instantly she relaxes. "Was ye tha' nervous love?" "Ye-yeah, a little I guess..." she laughs out. I smirked slightly. "I'm a villain kid love, ye didn't have teh be nervous about tha'." "Yeah, but not even villains like Hades." "Well, yer mom liked him enough teh uhhhh..... yeah..."

"He was disguised, had she known, she wouldn't have." I nod my head in understanding. "Make sense." I stand from the piano bench, and sit on the floor in front of it, she sits down beside me and leans on my shoulder. She closes her eyes and lets out a breath. A ghost of a smile appears on my lips, subconsciously.

I instinctively wrap my arm around her. She shifts slightly, making it more comfortable for both of us. We just enjoyed the silence, unaware that we were being watched. I closed my eyes and rested my head on hers. This isn't real, and it doesn't mean anything. Except that it means the world.

Evie's POV
I was watching from the doorway, I knew this place was supposed to be her secret, but when she and Harry kept coming this direction everyday, I had to know. I smiled at the two. One being under a spell, the other in love but denying it. If only you'd admit it Harry. If only. With that I walked away.

Why do you deny your feelings Harry? Is it such a bad thing? Why is you reason for denying your feelings? You and I both know this spell can't last forever, eventually we will have to break it... the question is... if she reacts negatively.... will you be able to handle it?

~small time skip~

I open my eyes. Did we fall asleep? I pull out my pocket watch. I smile slightly. I guess we did, curfew is in three hours. I lift my head and look down at (Yn). I smile at her sleeping form. Could she be anymore beautiful? (If you haven't picked up on it underlined and italicized is subconscious thoughts). I carefully pick her up, and begin to carry her bridle style. I start to walk back, and as I begin approaching the school Evie comes up to me, a small smirk on her face.

"You really do care about her." I scoff and roll my eyes. "Ye and I both know tha' I really don't." She only smirks more. "You know, denial is the first phase~" I roll my eyes again. "I don't know why yer all hung up on me likin' 'er, I don't." "Whatever you say Hooky." Involuntarily my face flushes pink. "Don't ye dare start callin' me tha'." She smirks more. "Why not?" "Cause only—" I stop and send her a glare. "I don't like eht." She laughs.

"You only like it when she calls you it." "... tha's not true." "You hesitated." "I did not." "Come on Harry why won't you just admit it?" I roll my eyes. "Admit Wha'? There's nothin' the admit." She sighs and rolls her eyes. "Okay Harry, But you and I both know that this spell will have to break eventually. And you and I both know, that if she doesn't react well...."

She trails as she walks up to me. She looks me dead in the eye and pokes my chest with her next words. "It. Would. Devastate. You." With that turns around and walks away. I look down at the girl in my arms. It wouldn't devastate me. It would absolutely kill me.

With that I continue walking to the dorms. Once I get there, I set her down in her bed. She grabs my hand as I start to walk away. I turn back to her. A smile graces my lips. You make it so difficult not to fall for you. I kiss her forehead and walk to my bed. "Goodnight, Love." I Lay down, and fall asleep.