Different

Harry's POV
"Harry~" I slowly open my eyes and I see (Yn) leaning over my face. Involuntary my face gets warmer. What the what? "Hi?" She giggles. .... that was cute..... what is happening to me? I mentally shake my head. "We gotta get up, we have classes remember." I groan. "I know but I only have one wit ye, and they're all so borin'." She giggles again. "I know that they can be, but if you're not going here, you're going back to the one on the Isle, and you don't want that do you?"

I let out a breath. "No... I don't." That means I'd have to leave you. "Then get up." I groan again. She moves away and I sit up. "Yer lucky yer cute." I mumbled. Her eyes widen, she blushes and turns away. I smirk and walk behind her and lean down to her ear. "Wha's wrong love? Did I make ye flustered?" She lets out a squeak and turns redder. I chuckle, and kiss her temple. "Yer adorable." I grab clothes and I go to the bathroom to change. Then when I'm done, she goes and does the same.

She walks out and I grin at her. "Shall I walk ye teh class me lady?" I say in my best gentlemanly tone. She giggles at me. "Why yes you can, kind sir." She responds with a similar tone. I chuckle, and she giggles. It's silent for a few moments. "Ben said the dorms will be ready within the next couple days... so...." "So... I'll be moving out soon...." She nods. Huh.... weird.... I don't... like.... this..... feeling...?

It was silent the rest of the way to her class, then I left for my own.

~Timeskip~

Author's POV
(Yn) was heading to her next class, when she gets cornered. She looks up to see the person who cornered her and she sighs. "Alex..." "Yes hot stuff?" She tries to get around him but he blocks her path with his arm. "Alex..." "Come on baby, we know that you don't really like that Harry guy... come in quit leading the guy on." "Alex, come one I have class to get to can you please just—" She again tries to move but both his arms block her path.

"Alex, come on please..." By this point her anxiety was going to get the better of her. "Come on please what baby?" "How about ye get yer grimy little hands away from me lass, how's tha' sound eh?" Alex tensed at the voice, and slowly backed away. Immediately, (Yn) seeks the protection of Harry, which he won't admit, he actually enjoyed.

Alex doesn't say a word, only glares at Harry as he walks away. Harry turns to (Yn).

Harry's POV
I looked at her hands, and they were shaking slightly. I don't know why I did it, but I gently grabbed her hands, which caused her to look up at me. "Love are ye okay?" Her voice was quiet when she responded. "Y-yeah... I-I'm fine...." "Love, I can feel yer hands shakin', I know yer not okay." Her head drops, and her shoulders slump.

"Love?" Her tone came out teary sounding. "I'm s-Sorry...." I bend down slightly and tilt her chin up. "Hey, Hey love, eht's Okay. I'm right 'ere. I'm right 'ere. Ye have nothin' teh be sorry fer." If I move out soon... how am I gonna be able to protect her? "I know I know... I just.... I was scared...." "Love tha's Okay, ye had every right teh me scared durian' tha' moment. But ye don' have teh be scared anymore." She nods. "Come on, let's get ye teh class." She nods and we head to her class.

~Timeskip~

"But Fa—" "I'm sorry Harry, but we just can't allow this." "But there's all these perverts who are tryin' teh get inteh 'er room and do things teh 'er tha' she doesn't want. I can' leave 'er by 'erself." "I understand Harry, your arguments are completely valid. But, I can't do anything about this. I'm sorry." I growl and storm out slamming the door. My fists were clenched as I stormed through the hallway. I get to my dorm room. I let out a yell, and stab my hook into the wall. I hear a squeak and freeze.

I turn my head and see a terrified (Yn) standing in front of her bed. Her eyes were wide, and watering, hands over her mouth and shaking slightly. Instantly I felt guilty. I take the hook out of the wall and place it on my bed, I walk over to her, carefully. "I'm so sorry (Yn), I did not know ye were 'ere. I didn't mean teh scare ye. I know ye've had a bad day wit all those perverts cornerin' ye. I'm sorry." I say gently. I feel so bad.

"I-it's Okay... I-I know it was an accident." I still carefully step closer. "I am so... sorry." I say quietly. "It's okay Harry." She responds stepping closer to me. Oh my goodness she's just perfect... she's too good for me.... this is gonna hurt. "I was just frustrated tha' Fairy Godmother wouldn' let me stay wit ye... I can' protect ye if I'm near ye... eht's hard enough not havin' every class wit ye..." I sigh and lean forward to place my head on hers. "I'm worried tha' if I'm not close teh ye.... somethin' bad is gonna happen teh ye..."

"It's okay, I understand Harry." She moves closer and I wrap my arms around her. "I'm promise no matter wha' I'm gonna do the best I can teh protect ye." "I know you will Harry, and that's one of the many reasons I love you." She pecks my cheek, and my tints pink, but I hide it to the best of my abilities. "I love you too, lass."