Strange

Harry's POV
Today was the first day that we'd be a 'couple'. "Wake up, Princess." She mumbles five more minutes. "Love, we have class." She slowly sits up, and gives me puppy eyes. "Gah, don't do that. Come on love, please? We have class teh get teh." "Bu-but—" "No buts love, come on. Out of bed, let's go." I say standing from my bed.

She sighs and gets out of bed, she grabs her clothes and gets changed in the bathroom. I'll do whatever it takes. After a few moments she's dressed and out of the bathroom. She laces her fingers with mine, I look down at our hands. Huh. "Let's go to class then, this is the last day I'm with you for everything. Okay?" I guess it has been three weeks now... huh. "Al-alright."

"Harry? Are you okay?" "Aye. I'm fine princess just..." I trail off. It's going to be harder to protect her if we're not always with each other. "Just what Harry? Is something wrong?" I shake my head. "N-no, eht's jest gonna be weird not havin' every class yeh." She smiles shyly and looks down.

We hear a squeal and footsteps running up behind us. We turn around and see Evie and Jane. "You were holding hands! Does that mean—?" "Aye. I asked 'er teh be me girlfriend." I answer. They squeal again. "Told you, you'd end up dating that pirate you were so afraid of." Jane teases (Yn), who was now blushing pink. She mutters a 'Jane, Shut it!' I turn to her, with a smirk. "Yeh was scared of me?"

"M-maybe..." I chuckle, and out my arm around her shoulder pulling her in for a small hug and placing a kiss on the to of her head. "Well, we should be headin' teh class. We'll talk teh yeh lasses later." We head to class and (Yn) grabs my hand again. This feels.... weird. But.... in a good way.

~Timeskip~

It was lunch time and people were already talking about us. "Harry, could we sit with Jane and her friends today? Not that sitting with Gil and Uma is a bad thing but—" I smile at her. "We can sit wit yer friends, Princess. We've been sittin' wit mine for awhile eht's only fair." She smiles and leans on me slightly.

Is this what it's like in a relationship? So... intimate? "Harry?" I turn to her, and I hum. "Are you sure you're okay? You've been really spacey today." I chuckle, and lace our fingers together again. "I'm fine love. Just, thinkin'." "That's dangerous." She giggles, I playfully glare at her causing her to giggle more. Then we arrive at Jane's table.

"So, how's the new couple?" Mal asked as we sat down. We stare at each other, her eyes turning purple again, just for a second, reminding me what I've done. "Hooky and I are doing great." She smiles. Stop looking at me like that.

"You two are such goals!" Evie squeals, we turn to her. I give her a questioning look. "We are? How?" "Well, your parents are technically enemies. You made her less scared of VKs. She talks to more people without stuttering, and I feel like she trusts people now. I'm so glad you were able to bring that out in her. She was such a shy thing just three weeks ago. Now, she's one of the most amazing, and confident girls here at Auradon." My eyes widen. I did all that? Me? "I-I did?" She nods smirking dreamily.

I made her trust people more... if... the spell broke.... I look at (Yn), everyone else just disappearing in the background. Her trust in others... would very likely.... shatter. I look back at the table. I can never let that spell break.

Uma's POV
I smirked as I watched them interact. It's only a matter of time before we can get that wand and set everyone free. Yes, only a matter of time and then I'LL, be free. Villains will finally be able to take over Auradon. I'LL be able to take over Auradon, and the rest of the world. Of course there's always a price to pay, but there is not price... I'm NOT willing to pay.

"So they finally got together. Took Harry long enough." Gil says from beside me. "Yeah, now we can finally get the wand." Gil suddenly looked confused. "What? Uma, I thought we had began to discuss not going after the wand anymore." I turn to Gil. "When did I say that?" "The day Harry got injured. You know, when you say how upset she became when Harry got hurt. You pulled me away from everyone and said "Gil, maybe it's not so bad here in Auradon, I think I'll start thinking about not taking the wand. But don't tell Harry. Not yet at least."

Did I say that? I kinda remember that. He's telling lies, ignore him. "Well, I have made my decision, we're taking that wand." "But what about Clint?" I turn to him once again. "Clint?" "The son of Ariel and Eric, you said that he was actually really nice. Even though he knew who your mother was." Clint? Ignore him, you need that wand. To free the unjustly punished ones on the Isle.

Hades' POV
I smirked. I really got in her head. Good. "PANIC!" I shout, and Panic comes running in. "Y-Yes Master Hades?" "Remind me again what I need to escape the Underworld." He sighs and begins to recite it for the hundredth time.

"To be free from the Underworld, you must throw in someone of your own blood into the sea of souls. They must die, and when they do. You will be able to leave the Underworld." I smirk. I swipe my finger across the mirror. "Soon, I will escape the Underworld. Unfortunately for you my dear daughter, you will have to die. You're a fool, just like the rest of them. Soon, you will meet me... (Yn)."