Hospital

???'s POV
I walked into the hospital room, and I looked at her. She looked so broken, and hurt. "(Yn)?" She looked up at me, her eyes widen. "Peter?" I give her a sad smile. "You're back from Neverland?" "For the time being, yeah. I heard what happened. I'm... so so sorry.... are you okay?"

Tears fall from her eyes and she shakes her head. "..... he put his life on the line for me...." "You know the last thing I told him Peter?" I shake my head and look at her with sympathy. "I.... I told him that I wouldn't ever love him again.... I saw in his eyes.... it hurt him.... it broke him.... tore him apart.... and yet..."

She lets out a loud sob, and I go to hug her as her mom walks in. I give Wendy a friendly smile. I look at (Yn)'s hair and see the light blue that had been hidden by a spell, I watched as it changed to a darker blue because of her sadness. "He still protected me.... it's all my fault... had I listened to him and let him explain then maybe...."

"Maybe he'd be okay... but now he's the one hooked up to machines.... barely alive. He lost so much blood...." Wendy stays silent just watching her daughter. "That's what I need to talk to you about." She turns to me. "You really loved him... didn't you?" Wendy finally speaks, (Yn) only nods.

"He needs more blood.... we found some donors." Her eyes widen. "S-So... he-he's gonna be okay?" I smile at her. "Yes." "Wh-Who?" I look at Wendy and we both smile. "Because he lost so much we had to find several donors. Your mother, being one, Carlos and Jay being some others and..." I trailed.

"And me." Her eyes widened. "Y-you? You're going to give Harry blood? B-but... Peter you— he—" "He put his life on the line and saved you from my insane son. I was hoping he'd get his head on his shoulders if I sent him to Auradon Prep... but it only got worse. Parker got what he deserved." I narrow my eyes, then smile. "In fact, if the transfer goes well, I'll thank him personally when he wakes up." Her eyes widen and she gives a small smile.

"Th-Thank you... so much..." "Anytime... you deserve every bit of happiness darling.... and if he's where you'll find it... with everything he's done for you, I don't think you'll find anyone better." Wendy said softly, as tears brimmed in her eyes. I stand up and leave the two alone.

Immediately I see Jane, in tears. I walk over to her with a sympathetic smile. "Can you show me where his room is?" She nods and leads the way. We get to his room and I walk in. My eyes widen.

My son really did a number on Hook's kid. I had watched the footage, I could tell from everything he did, his concern was keeping (Yn) safe. I sat down next to his unconscious and practically dead form. Jane leaves quietly. "You're going to be okay Harry. When you wake up, I'm going to thank you for killing my son. As odd as that sounds."

I pat his hand and walk out, and I run into the doctor. "Ah, Mr. Pan. I was just looking for you. We're ready to start." I smirk. "Great. Let's get started. My niece needs the love of her life back." It's a long explanation, we're not actually related but Wendy is basically my sister so... she's my niece. I guess it wasn't a long explanation.

~Timeskip~

I sit in the lobby, slightly dizzy. Everyone had gone back to school. "Mr. Pan?" I look up. "He's awake." I smile and stand, I walk into the room. He looks over at me and his eyes widen. "I'm assuming you know who I am." He nods, and swallows harshly. "Y-yer Peter Pan.... P-Parker's father...."

I nod and sit down next to him. "Why are you scared?" I asked with a laugh. "W-well.... I-I k-killed y-yer s-son.... s-so—" "He deserved it." His jaw dropped. "Wha'?" "He deserved it, in fact. I'm here to thank you." His jaw dropped more. He looked down. "I-I don't know wha' teh say..."

"You don't have to say anything." I stand up and smiled at him. "You're a good kid, Harry. You're good for her." He sighed. "Yeah... right... sure I am." I smirked. I gently pat his shoulder. "Trust me Harry, you didn't screw up as bad as you think you did. After all... your kiss is why she's awake and at school right now." With that I walk out.

Harry's POV
I watch him leave. She's awake? "My Kiss..... th-that's not possible...." I looked up at the ceiling. And I sighed. That's not possible.

Your POV
I sat in my tree house. Evie had given me pictures of moments Harry and I had. I smiled as tears streamed from my eyes.

"Remembering the way you made me feel
Such young love but
Something in me knew that it was real
Frozen in my head.

Pictures I'm living through for now
Trying to remember all the good times
Our life was cutting through so loud
Memories are playing in my dull mind
I hate this part paper hearts
And I'll hold a piece of yours
Knowing I just can't forget about it
Knowing that I won't forget about it

Everything is gray under these skies
My heart's breaking
Hiding every tear under a smile
When there's people

And I just can't reach out to tell you
That I wish I would've listened to you
Pictures I'm living through for now
Trying to remember all the good times
Our life was cutting through so loud
Memories are playing in my dull mind

I hate this part, paper hearts
And I'll hold a piece of yours
Knowing I just can't forget about it
knowing that I won't forget

I wish that had listen so we could be side by side
And I'm not good without you and if I could just give it some time
We'll be alright

Sorry love, I'm sorry my love

Pictures I'm living through for now
Trying to remember all the good times
Our life was cutting through so loud
Memories are playing in my dull mind
I hate this part, paper hearts
And I'll hold a piece of yours
Knowing I just can't forget about it
Knowing that I won't forget." I hear a knock, I look up and see Evie.

She gives me a smile. "He's awake..." my eyes widen and I run up to her and grab her shoulders. "Really?" She nods.

I rush out and go to the hospital. I get there and ask to see Harry. The nurse said she'd go see if he was up for visitors.

Harry's POV
A nurse comes in. "You having someone who wants to visit you." "Who is it?" "A (Yn) Darling." My eyes widen. YOU DON'T GET TO PROTECT ME ANYMORE HARRY! Her words flashed in my mind. I'm not ready to see her yet.... "I-I'm n-not re-really Up f-for seeing her..... I-I'm sorry...." She gives a sympathetic smile.

Your POV
The nurse comes back. "Mr. Hook isn't feeling up to visitors right now. Sorry." I sigh, and try to fight the tears that so desperately wanted to fall. "O-Okay.... I understand...." I-I guess I deserved that... I walk out, I put my hand over my mouth to muffle the sobs that fell from my lips.

Harry... please forgive me...