Bloopers Pt. 2

Chapter - Her Secret Hideout

"There was a time when I was alone
No where to go and no place to call home
My only friend I forgot all the words, but the melody runs still strong in my lungs." I say and then I hear Harry burst out laughing from the other side of the tree house. "Ye sounded great Love! I believe in ye!" My face turned red. "HARRY! You don't call me that yet." "Ye messed up, love. I get teh call ye Wha'ever I wan' off screen."

"GET A ROOM!" "CARLOS!" I hear stomps off stage and I sigh. "Jane." "Yeah, I know what to do, let's go."

Chapter - Fencing

"You-you can't use your hook Harry. That's cheating!" She said. I just stare at her, smirking evilly. I was gonna be honest. I didn't like the thought of having to have her fall for me, but on the upside, she's not one of those ugly personality princesses. The fun part will be breaking her foolish heart. I removed the hook and put that arm behind my back. "Ye know, fer a lass from Auradon..." I pause and lean down to her ear. Her eyes widen. "H-Harry, you're going off script!"

"Yer hot." It's silent before she pushes me back and busts out laughing. "Harry! Come on! We almost had this! You know I kept dropping my sword! Why?!" "Because yer really cute when yer blushing." Her face turns red, and she groans in embarrassment. "Harry...." I peck her lips. "Ye got this love." "HARRY!" I laugh. "CAN YOU TWO STOP FLIRTING FOR FIVE MINUTES?! "DON'T MAKE ME COME BACK THERE CARLOS!" I holler.

Chapter - Fencing

"Not necessarily, I was thinkin' somethin' different princess." He mutters, his face inches from mine. Oof. I fight the major blush creeping it's way to my cheeks. "Wh-What do ye mean?" He leans down in my ear, and whispers. I gasp and pull away with a blush. "HARRY!" He giggles evilly and walks away. 

Evie walks up to me. "What did he say?" I look at her. "You don't wanna know." "HARRY GET BACK HERE WE HAVE TO FINISH THE SCENE!"

Chapter - Secrets She Won't Share

"Me." "What are ye holding against yerself?" I asked her. "... I shouldn't cause it's not something I can control but... that doesn't mean anything... it's the reason I'm afraid... afraid if everyone.... how they would react if they knew.... afraid that I'll hurt the people I'm close to..... afraid that I'll hurt anyone.... I don't want to hurt anyone..... it terrifies me that I won't be able to control it one day and I'll just..... break." She whispered.

"Ye shouldn't blame yerself fer bein' Hades' daughter. Ye can't control that." I think over what I said. "Dangit. I got ahead of meself. Dangit, Tha's me bad. Let's try this again."

Chapter - Sleepless Nights

"Aye." FGM smiles. "(Yn), take him back to your guys' dorm, and let him get some sleep, he's excused from Remedial Goodness one-o-one this week. My head shoots up. Wait what? (Yn) stands up and puts her hand against her brow and salutes. "Aye aye! Cap'n!" I throw my head back, as I laugh and soon everyone else joins in. I look over at her. "Ye just couldn't resist could ye." She giggles. "Nope!"

And that's the end of part two! Let me know if you want a part three and if you have any blooper ideas let me know!