Homework

Harry's POV
"So you and (Yn) would ready be a convincing couple according to Evie." Uma tells me. I smirk. "Aye, which means it's only a matter of time befer we are able to get that wand." "Keep workin' Harry. I think we're close to—" "Getting her hooked." Uma gives me a look. I just chuckle.

"Keep up the less flirty act, it seems to be working more than the flirting. Though, pop it in once in awhile it's so refreshing to see such a naive soul blush." She cackles. I nod in agreement. "Now go y'all up your Darling. Have fun Harry." "Gladly." I head back to the dorms. I walk in and see biology books and notes all over the desk. Several scraps of paper thrown across the floor. Her hand gripping her hair right at her scalp.

"Ye okay lass?" She jumps, and turns to me. "Y-you scared me... but I'm fine." "Ye sure lass?" She lets out a breath causing her lips to trill. "No." She says, her hand dropping from her hair. "I don't understand any of this... like at all... I've looked at several biology books, I've looked at all of my notes... and I just don't get it..." "Yer tryin' to start working on that paper she's having us do." She nods. I walk over to her, fix her hair, to which she looks down hiding a blush. I smirk. Good to know, friendly gestures work so much better compared to flirty ones. That's a first. "Let me help ye lass."

"Y-You understand this?" I nod at her. "Thank you Harry you're a life saver!" She says side hugging me. I pull up the chair from my desk and begin to the information to a simpler degree. "Oohhhh! That makes so much more sense!" I chuckle at her, and ruffle her hair. "Hey!" She pouts which causes me to laugh, then I think of a remark, which causes me to smirk. "Keep pouting and I'll have to kiss it off her face." Immediately she stops pouting, and she turns red.

"I'm kidding, for the most part." I wink. She throws one of the paper balls at me. I move out of the way. "Don't make me carry you all the way to the lake and throw you in again." I threaten jokingly. "What is with you and that lake?" She laughs. I only shrug. She rolls her eyes and gets back to working on her homework.

~Timeskip~

It was time for fencing practice. "You're late Harry." Jay says, with a glare. "Sorry, I was helpin' the lass with homework." "(Yn)? You two would be seriously cute together." Lonnie says walking up to us. I smirk, "That seems to be the popular opinion today." Jay rolls his eyes. "Jay yer just jealous because ye and Lonnie aren't as the lass and I are." Lonnie laughs at this.

Jay glares at me. I knew exactly why he didn't that idea. He doesn't trust, not one bit. "Why so you call her lass, you could call her her name you know." "It's just how I've been referrin' teh girls, don't get yer shorts in a twist Jay. We already know ye've lost yer touch." He growls at me. "Alright, stop pushing buttons both of you. Carlos, you spar Harry today, I'll spar Jay." I switch places with Lonnie, and she spars Jay.

"You don't plan to hurt (Yn) do you?" Carlos asked as we spared. "Now why on earth would I wanna hurt the lass? She ain't done nothin' teh me." I respond. "Ye-yeah I guess... Jane is just really worried, you just seem like a super flirty pirate and Jane just wants to make sure that if you and (Yn) do start dating that you won't hurt her. Jane is her best friend." Reasonably worried, and accurately worried.

"I want teh protect the lass from the stalker boys who keep tryin' teh kiss 'er while she's sleepin'." His eyes widen, and I lunge forward, but he moves. "That's what you're protecting her from all night? We're glad you're rooming with her then. She's been so stressed before you came along." "She's less now? She seems pretty stressed when I first got here."

"She was, but she had been really exhausted. I guess she just didn't feel... protected. Maybe that's all she needs for a good nights rest... I don't know... she doesn't talk to us much." "I noticed. She hardly talks teh anyone." "Yeah... but Jane says it's because of her father." "What 'er father won't let 'er talk teh anyone?" Carlos shakes his head. "Jane says it's because of who her father is."

"Who is 'er father?" "Don' know. Jane won't tell us. Which is understandable." Dangit. Knowing who her father is could help our plan greatly. "Alright! Everyone take a break, will switch up later." Lonnie calls and we all go to get water. "Hey Harry." My head snaks up and I nearly choke on my water. "L-Lass what are ye doin' here?" I voice as I'm finally able to get down my water. "Sorry, did I surprise you?" I nod my head.

We were unaware, but everyone in the room was silently watching us. "Lil' bit. What did ye need lass?" "U-Um, I'm really sorry for in-interrupting your practice but.... I need helps with the homework from Geometry..." I smile slightly. I nod my to the side, and she comes to sit by me. I explain it to her. "Ooh.... now I feel dumb..." She laughs nervously. "Yer not dumb lass. Ye just don't understand it, it's okay."

"How do you understand this?" I thought for a moment. "I don't knew. I guess it just makes sense teh me." I shrug. "You're so smart." She whispers. "Well yer super talented." "Wh-What no I'm not." Her face starts to turn pink. "Yeah ye are ye can—" Her hand slaps over my mouth. "Shh! You're not supposed to tell anyone." She whispers, worriedly. I just stare at her in the eyes, as her hand slowly falls from my face. "Sorry, I fergot." The eye contact continued for awhile until, Jay clears his throat. Her face turns red and she looks away from me.

"Time to get back to practice Harry." I glance at her and look up at Jay, I groan. "Aye, aye." I kiss her forehead and walk away. Out of the corner of my eye I see her face turn redder. "Th-Thanks for helping me Harry." "Anytime lass, see ye in the dorm." I respond and she rushes out. I watch her leave, unaware of the smile still plastered on her face. "Harry what color are her eyes?" "(Ec)." I snap out of it. I see Carlos and Lonnie smirking at me. I roll my eyes. "So I noticed 'er eye color, no big deal, can we just practice please?" Everyone chuckles. "Sure thing." With that practice continued.