Bloopers Pt. 6

Chapter - Heart Attack

"Ye just love teh play wit me hair don't ye lass." I blush and jump back. Okay.... forgot he was a light sleeper. He chuckles and sits up. Rubbing his eyes, then lays back down. "I fergot the line." I giggle. "You seem to forget your lines a lot." "Ye know wha', (Yn)." "What?" He smirks. "Yer cute." I face palmed. "How did I not see that coming." "I don't know lass."

"Okay, sorry let's try again."

Chapter - Heart Attack

"Putting my defences up
Cause I don't wanna fall in love
If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack

Never put my love out to the world
Never say yes to the right girl
Never had trouble getting what I want
When it comes to you, I'm never good enough
When I don't care
I can play em like a Barbie doll
Won't wash my hair......." I paused. Crap I forgot the words.

"I THINK I'd HAVE A HEART ATTAAAAAAAAAAAACK!" I yell because o don't remember the words, which causes everyone to burst out laughing. "You did great sweetie." "Thanks Love!"

Chapter - Happy Birthday... Princess

"I'm fine lass." He responds. I place my chin on his shoulder. He glances at me. "Lass?" "Harry... are you sure?" He turns toward me, his chair rotating toward me. Then he does what I wasn't expecting. He pulls me and I'm sitting in his lap. I feel the heat of a blush rush to my face. I avoid eye contact, and look to the side. I was not going to look down. Nope. Nope nope.

His hand reaches up and turns my face to him. I still don't look at him. "Princess, look at me." My face turns redder and he only chuckles. I slowly look him in the eyes. Blue eyes are so pretty. Focus! "I guess I'm just a little stressed. That's all. I promise." "Why a-are you stressed." I just stared at him. What's my line? "Lass?" "I forgot my line." He smirks. "Well if that's the case..." he leans up and presses his lips against mine, I quickly pull back face red. "W-was that your tongue?" He smirks more. "Maybe eht was. Maybe eht wasn't."

I scramble out of the chair, and walk off the set. I look back and see him still smirking at me. Whaaaaattttt thhheeeee ffrrrriiicccckkk.

Chapter - King of Mean

"If she wants a villain for a king
I'm gonna be one like she's never seen
I'll show her what it means
Now that I am that
I will be the ruler of the dark and the bad
'Cause the devil's on my shoulder
Where the angels used to be
And he's calling me the queen of mean (calling me, calling me)." "Dangit, I said queen again. AUDREY!" "She's not here." "Whatever." "Uh, can we keep this goin'? I'm kinda supposed teh be dyin'?"

"Right, Sorry."

(I'm running out of blooper ideas so this might actually be the last one)

Chapter - Back To The Start

"..... okay...." her voice was soft, and she starts to walk away. I grab her wrist but she pulls away. Oh no, I'm not letting that happen again. I look over at the director and mouth. 'Sorry, I'm goin' off script again.' I get down on one knee. "Love?" She turns around, and her hands go to cover her mouth. "H-Harry?" "Love, I know tha' we've only been datin' fer like six months but... I can't picture anyone else wit me... so...." I pull a box out of my pocket, and open it. "Will ye marry me?" Her eyes watered. "I— yes... yes!"

I put the ring on her finger, stand up and kiss her. She smiles through the kiss, we pull away. "Okay, now lets do the rest of the scene."

Okay, I think this will be the last blooper. Cause I'm out of ideas but if you think of any let me know 😁

So I guess this is the end of my Harry Hook x Reader. Thank you all for reading and for all your support I love you all and hope to see you in another book! Bye!