On My Mind

Harry's POV
Classes for the day were over, but I couldn't focus on anything. "Harry, are you really okay? You've been saying that you were but... you seem off...." A concerned (Yn) says from beside me. I turn to her, snapping out of my daze. "A-Aye.... I'm fine love..... I'm gonna go fer a walk.... I'll meet ye back at deh dorm Okay?" Her eyes scan my face, before she sighs and lets out a quiet, 'okay' and walks away. She gets a bit a ways away, and I begin to walk toward the lake.

"Gah wha' have I done?" My hand comes up and ruffles my own hair. "Wha' am I gonna do? If I break deh spell.... eht could ruin everythin'...... gah and now I can't even stand deh thought of loosin' 'er.... wha' have ye done teh me Lass?" I laugh bitterly as I reach the lake. "Lass.... three weeks..... ye really are somethin'....." I sit down against one of the pillars.

"There's no way to say this song's about someone else
Every time you're not in my arms
I start to lose myself
Someone please pass me my shades
Don't let 'em see me down
You have taken over my days
So tonight I'm going out
Yet I'm feeling like
There is no better place than right by your side
I had a little taste
And I'll only spoil the party anyway
'Cause all the girls are looking fine
But you're the only one on my mind
La da dee
La da dee doo
La da da me
La da da you
La da dee
La da dee doo
There's only me
There's only you
La da dee
La da dee doo
La da da me
La da da you
La da dee
La da dee doo
When you were gone I think of you
All these places packed with people
But your face is all I see
And the music's way too loud
But your voice won't let me be
So many pretty girls around
They're just dressing to impress
But the thought of you alone has got me spun
And I don't know what to say next
Yet I'm feeling like
There is no better place than right by your side
I had a little taste
And I'll only spoil the party anyway
'Cause all the girls are looking fine
But you're the only one on my mind
La da dee
La da dee doo
La da da me
La da da you
La da dee
La da dee doo
There's only me
There's only you
La da dee
La da dee doo
La da da me
La da da you
La da dee
La da dee doo
When you were gone I think of you
I pretend the night is so beautiful
Take a photo with the bros
La da dee
La da da doo
They won't see through my disguise
Right here behind my eyes
Replaying in my mind
La de da
Yet I'm feeling like
There is no better place than right by your side
I had a little taste
And I'll only spoil the party anyway
'Cause all the girls are looking fine
But you're the only one on my mind
La da dee
La da dee doo
La da da me
La da da you
La da dee
La da dee doo
There's only me
There's only you
La da dee
La da dee doo
La da da me
La da da you
La da dee
La da dee doo
When you were gone I think of you
When you were gone I think of you."

I let out a sigh. "Wha' do ye want Hades?" I hear his chuckle through Parker. "You still don't see it do you?" "See wha'? I don't know wha' her talkin' about." I stand up, glaring. He chuckles darkly. "You don't see it. You're so blind, you don't see it. Oh how fun is this!" "Ye and I seem teh have very different definitions of fun Hades. Leave 'er alone, she doesn't deserve this." He chuckles again. "You're right she doesn't. But some people get what they don't deserve rather than what they do deserve. It's the world we live in, Hook." "Take me instead, just leave 'er alone."

He tsks. "It doesn't work like that. You'll really do anything for her. You really don't see it? You don't see that you've fallen for her?" "I haven't fallen fer 'er." I deny. Oh but I had, I just didn't realize it. "You have, the first stage is denial Hook, I wouldn't get to attached to her, she won't be around much longer. We'll talk later. Goodbye, Harry." And with that he disappeared. "I'M NOT IN LOVE WIT 'ER!" I shouted at the fading figure of Parker. I let out a yell.

I punch one of the pillars, then I sit down again. "I don't know if I'll be able teh protect 'er...." "She doesn't deserve this..... she deserves so much better..... why is he targeting 'er? Wha' on earth could she have done teh make Hades need somethin' from 'er?"

Evie's POV
I was heading to the lake, when I heard a yell. I hide, and see Harry as he punches a pillar. I gasp quietly. "I don't know if I'll be able teh protect 'er...." He paused. "She doesn't deserve this..... she deserves so much better..... why is he targeting 'er? Wha' on earth could she have done teh make Hades need somethin' from 'er?" He must really care about her. How sweet.

"You're really worried about her huh?" I ask coming out from my hiding place. He jumps slightly. "Evie? Wha' are ye doin' 'ere?" He asked standing up, putting his hand behind his back. I notice, blood dripping from it. "You know she's gonna be really worried about that." He looks in the direction of his hand, then takes it out from his back. "Yeah.... I know....." "She's really worried about you, you know." "I know...." "She wants to help you." "......... I know......." I open my mouth to speak again but he cuts me off. "I GET IT! SHE CARES ABOUT ME! WHA' I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY? I'M THE LAST PERSON SHE SHOULD EVER HAVE TEH CARE ABOUT! I DON'T DESERVE  EHT!" He shouts.

"Harry, you're the ONLY person who deserves it." It's silent, until he responds so quietly, something I would have never expected from him. "...... but why.....? Wha' have I done teh deserve this much care from anyone? Especially from 'er.....?" I smiled slightly. "You stayed honest with her." He flinches. I furrow my brows. His fists clench. "...... no..... I didn't....." "Harry—" "No, Evie.... I've lied teh 'er..... she doesn't really love me Evie...." "Harry—" "I put her under a spell..... Evie......"