Introduction

"You will be staying here for good until you graduate in college Mr. Park and don't worry i will pay for your tuition fee and miscellaneous fees but you're family will be the one shouldering your allowances. Is that okay?"

Jeongwoo bowed at Mr. Kang upon hearing the statement. "Yes. Thank you so much sir! You don't know how much it means to me and to my family."

"No problem Jeongwoo, your mother served our family for 6 years. This is one way to repay for her faithfulness."

"Thank you very much Mr. Kang, i promise to do my best!"

"But" the middle age man muttered.

Jeongwoo stop on his track and gulped.

"I will do all of that, and in exchange you will have to deal with my nephews, i just want you to discipline them, make sure they go to school everyday, they're a bunch of hard headed punks, i want you to atleast changed their rude attitudes and help them be a better person, especially the youngest, he really need a transformation."

"B-but sir, how can i do all of that?"

Mr. Kang flashes a grin and look at the young man. "Why are you asking me that? Take it or leave it Mr. Park"

Jeongwoo heaved a deep sigh. He already talk about it with his mom earlier, Mr. Kang will sponsor his college but in return he needs to serve their family just like his mom.

"Alright Mr. Kang, i will do my best." jeongwoo answered and smiled.

Mr. Kang nodded at him. "Its a deal then. No turning back."

"Deal, no turning back." jeongwoo answered and shake his hands with Mr. Kang.

"Make yourself comfortable in this house. You will not be sharing room with your mother by the way, Butler Han will show you your own room. And take note that my nephews will be home at 7pm, you know what to do."

"Okay Mr. Kang, thank you so much." jeongwoo answered nervously.

Mr. Kang's laugh filled the room. "Don't worry lil guy, they don't bite."

And with that jeongwoo left the room.

"Mr. Park, i will guide you to your room." the guy said, jeongwoo assumed that he is Butler Han.

"I'm no special here hyung, just call me jeongwoo."

"I'm sorry Mr. Park, i can't do that, we practiced formalities and--"

"But"

"No buts."

Jeongwoo pouted and look at the said Butler, he smiled nd beamed in excitement.

"Uh, Butler Han, can you tell me a brief information about Mr. Kangs nephews?"

The butler look at him and nodded upon the request.

"Mr. Kangs nephews, i will tell you some important things about them."