[22] Couples of Troubles 2

Third Person

The squinty eyed guy cursed as he groan in slight pain, he immediately push the heavy weight off him.

"What on earth happened?" jihoon ask in annoyance, dusting off his pants.

Yedam sighed and look up to the ceiling. "Its a freaking trap and now we're here. We need to escape before the timer is over or else we'll stay here for an hour and wait for the doors to automatically unlock."

"Can we just stay here and wait for the doors to open?" the younger of the four ask, yedam chuckles and run his fingers to the younger's silky hair.

"Babe thats boring, lets take the challenge. Get up and we'll find some clues." yedam stated, encouraging the younger. Doyoung just nodded and smiled.

They roamed around the room, it was completely different from the main room. The new room looks like a haunted classroom though not much of a difference like the usual, it has codes and locks to solve- a definite source of headache. The four guys started finding clues and through taking everything seriously with their main goal of escaping and getting a chance to have a free buffet to a fine-dining restaurant they manage to unlock 4 locks, just one more to go. The codes contains combination of numbers, the one under the secret storage is unlock with a calculation of weighted average of some random report card hidden under a place mat which yoonbin happen to find out. The other one is a rambled pattern of -north-south-east-west that they happen to analyze through the schedules of fieldtrips recorded at the 2ft tall files.

After a few minutes of searching for the last clue to unlock the main door they found some clues at the blackboard. Math formulas and some periodic table elements are written on the board, the main door has two locks ; a padlock and digital codelock.

"It was a dark and stormy night, thunders and lightnings ruled the heavens. A continous drops of the heavy rain poured down at the roof, classes are suspended but none among the class are allowed to go home. Not until the storm stops." jihoon reads out loud the story written on the board.

Yoonbin claeared his throat before he continued reading where jihoon stops. "A natural disaster, claimed by the authorities. No, someone fabricated everything. Listen to our voices, justice is what we need. We did not die because of the disaster, Helieum, Phosphorus, Oxygen, Iodine, Sulfur, Oxygen,Nitrogen, Uranium, Sulfur. Wait, what?"

A look of confusion evident on their faces. "Its a story paragraph then it turned into a list of periodic elements at the end. This is so confusing!" doyoung commented, kicking the wooden chair infront of him.

Yedam, despite being stress to the escape room, manage to smile at the cute sight of his guy. "Dobby, loosen up. We will get out of here okay?"

The younger pouted but nod his head. Jihoon eyed the impatient youngest and smiled. "He's so cute." he commented, yoonbin turned to look at where jihoon's gaze are resting.

"You're cuter." yoonbin stated with a sly grin. The prankster look up to him with a proud and annoying smile.

"Ofcourse i am, no one beats the cuteness that runs in my blood." jihoon replied, yedam rolled his eyes as he watch his cousins.

"Poison." doyoung whispered, the three look at him in confusion.

"What are you talking about sweetie?" the foxy eyed ask, caressing the younger's fluffy cheeks.

Doyoung smiled wider and beamed in excitement. "I GET IT! ITS A POISON!" he exclaimed. The younger among the three point his fingers at the elements.