[36] Tables turned

➷ Third Person

"Jeongwoo, serve this to table 4"

"Take the order of the new customer"

"Your brother accidentally spilled the soup in the kitchen. Clean it while he's serving the food."

A busy morning indeed. Ever since Jeongwoo left the mansion he started working in his family's tent restaurant. It's only been two weeks since their small business started but a lot of people are already patronizing their food. Thanks to his brother and father's skills when it comes to cooking.

He keep himself busy in the whole week so he won't have to think of Haruto and the life he left in the mansion. Jeongwoo thinks that maybe its better this way— to keep himself away from everyone.

But it seems like fate will not let him do that for a long time.

Jeongwoo mop the kitchen floor mindlessly, tiredness conquering his whole system. He is tired in all aspects but as much as he wants to stay at home and rest he knows he can't because he might end up thinking and crying over Haruto. He would rather be occupied with work than his thoughts.

"Can i order one beef bulgogi and your attention, please?"

"Customers are not allowed in the kitchwhat are you doing here?"

Haruto took a deep breath and stared at him. Examining the younger from head to toe, trying to find any changes but theres not much aside from the fact that he lose some weight and his eyes looks restless. "Jeongwoo" he muttered lowly, almost inaudible.

"Get out." the latter ordered. His voice is firm with no emotion in his eyes.

"Jeongwoo please...."

The younger laughs, sarcasm all over his voice. "You still have the nerve to face me after what you did? Wow. You sure got the talent."

"Jeongwoo please listen to me first. I'm here to explain and ask for your forgiveness. I know i was wrong ple"

"It took you one week and a day to realize that. Interesting."

"It's not like that. Jeongwoo please give me another chance to explain."

Jeongwoo let go of the mop in his hands and look up to Haruto as if he's the most ridiculous thing in the world. "Chance? After making me look all dumb and stupid you are asking for another chance? You don't deserve even a second of my time but sure, chance."

"Please? I'll do everything."

"Fine. Everything right? Serve this to table 7" He said in a derisive tone and shove the food tray towards Haruto before going back to clean the kitchen like nothing happened.

The taller male was speechless. He don't understand Jeongwoo but he has no choice but to do what he wants or he'll never get a chance to talk to him again.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jeongwoo stop him before he could carry the tray out of the kitchen.

"Serving the food like you told me to."