✾ Special Chapter [Typical Kangs]

➷ Third Person

The tan-skinned korean slowly poured the vegetable oil at the non-stick charcoal colored pan.

"My friend." the always cheerful korean called jeongwoo's attention.

"What is it gue?" jeongwoo replied while pouring down the half kilo of fries at the vegetable oil.

Yeongue leaned back at the wall while waiting for the popcorns inside the microwave. "This is for science purposes okay? Let's just say that im very curious."

The tanned korean rolled his eyes at yeongue. "Stop beating around the bush, spill it."

"You're so impatient. Fine, so, if you don't mind me asking, who fits your standards or to make it simple, your ideal type among the Kangs? Excluding Mr. Kang Daniel ofcourse." jeongwoo stared at yeongue in disbelief.

Yeongue rolled his eyes on him. "Oh please Park Jeongwoo, this is just a random question. Answer it."

"Fine, fine. Hmm, who is my ideal type among the Kangs?" jeongwoo repeated the question and thought for awhile as he stares at the french fries soak in the oil, cooking on its own.

"Lets start with physical then attitude first!" yeongue exclaimed in excitement.

Jeongwoo smiled while thinking about it. "Well, physically, i like someone taller than me. It would be great to bury my face on his neck or chest while inhaling his calming fragrance."

"I AGREE!" yeongue commented and both of them squeak from too much excitement.

"And, i think someone who smiles beautifully, to the point that when that person smiles you cant help but do the same." jeongwoo added, and again yeongue agreed with him. Watching jeongwoo full of anticipation.

"Someone very cute and handsome at the same time, i actually prefer the pretty boy type." yeongue raised his brow in a teasing manner while smiling at jeongwoo.

"And for the attitude?" the cheerful korean ask, jeongwoo turned off the stove. He lightly held the strainer and let some oil be remove from the fries while yeongue carefully poured the popcorn at the bowl.

"I like someone easy going." jeongwoo started off.

He smiled widely upon remembering the person on his mind. "Someone who looks impatient but actually caring and childish."

"And?" yeongue ask as he assembled the bowl of popcorn at the fancy food tray.

"And someone who laughs freely and hilariously, not minding what he actually look like. Someone who's not afraid of speaking whats in his mind but careful not to hurt people." jeongwoo stated, finally ending the description while he neatly shake the fries with sour cream flavored powder inside the transparent container.

"And that someone is?" the smiley guy ask, throwing teasing look to jeongwoo.

Jeongwoo let out a laugh. "He is—"

"Wait, let me guess it's Young H—"

"Young Junkyu! He's really cute but he somehow looks introvert on the outside. Though he's a ball of cuteness and his laugh is ridiculously funny!" jeongwoo stated with a wide smile, cutting yeongue's words off.

Yeongue stared in shock at jeongwoo. All this time, yeongue thought jeongwoo's ideal type is haruto.

"What about you gue?" jeongwoo ask, and lift up the food tray with flavored fries and some chicken nuggets while yeongue carry the food tray of popcorns and variety of sodas in can.