[13] The bitchy code

➷ Third Person

The usual cheerful and optimistic korean bit his lips, trying his best not to get worried for his friend.

"Hey, are you really going to spend half of the day with her?" yeongue ask, staring at jeongwoo who's trying to make himself look presentable in front of the mirror.

Jeongwoo turned to look at yeongue and leaned back at the wall. "Gue i told you, i'll be fine. She invited me to accompany her to the mall and explore good food. I don't want to reject her and be rude— though she herself is an arrogant ass."

Yeongue sighed in defeat and handed a credit card to jeongwoo. "Hey take this, you can borrow it for awhile. Who knows maybe that girl would bitch around and make you buy expensive shts."

The tan-skinned korean shake his head a little and wave his hands at yeongue. "No, i can't take it. You worry to much gue i—"

Jeongwoo didn't manage to finish his words when yeongue grab his hands and placed the credit card on it. "I insist okay? Just for safety, you can just payback if you happen to use it. No worries woo." the tanned korean sighed and hug yeongue.

"Gue thank you so much, you don't really have to do this but still, thank you for worrying about me." yeongue rolled his eyes at jeongwoo and let out a laugh, his eyes almost disappearing.

"No problem my friend, im worried that Akiyah will do something bad. If she does, just call me and we'll knock her down." yeongue answered making the both of them laugh, in a few minutes they left the room and jeongwop walk his way out of the mansion. Akiyah is already inside the car, waiting for jeongwoo.

The korean is about to open the door of the back seat when Akiyah interrupted. "Uh, jeongwoo if you don't mind can you just sit beside the driver? The space is too small for me and my bag, its kinda expensive to put it down at the car floor."

Jeongwoo smiled widely and nodded at her, the tanned korean rolled his eyes secretly as he took the passenger seat. 'Why don't you also put a freaking seatbelt on it then? I bet its more expensive than your life.'

"Driver, i want to go to some shopping malls here. Just drop us by." the japanese girl commanded.

The tanned korean smirked at the idea pop in his head. He then steal a glance at Akiyah who's busy looking outside through the window, jeongwoo took it as his chance to talk to the driver secretly.

"Take us to myeongdong Driver Kim— i mean uncle." jeongwoo whispered in a very low voice, yeongue's father just nodded and smiled at jeongwoo.

The driver parked near one of the land mark and opened the door for the japanese girl who's looking around in suspicion. Jeongwoo wave goodbye at the driver and told him to pick them up later.

"What on earth is this cheap place?" the japanese girl muttered, furrowing her brows in mere annoyance and disgust.

Jeongwoo smiled in victory. "Never heard of myeongdong? If not, then i am more than happy to present to you, Korea's shopping malls center!"

Akiyah stared in disbelief at her surroundings. A crowded place with shopping malls and small boutiques in an open road, students, tourists, and normal citizens wander around. She cursed under her breath and cross her arms over her chest in annoyance, wanting to sue the driver who brought them at the place. Jeongwoo secretly smiled in happiness seeing how pissed the other is.

"Shall we start going around? You love shopping right? Theres more than hundreds of shopping boutiques here." the korean explained, akiyah stared at him in disbelief but jeongwoo started leading the way— leaving her with no choice but to follow.