[25] Untold phrase

Park Jeongwoo

I sighed deeply- crossing my arms over my chest, im already at school and i just finish my first class. Yesterday, i remember haruto saying that it will only take two hours to arrive in transylvania since they're already in the capital and that he will call me when he get there. Guess what, its been exactly 22 hours and still no calls from haruto. I shouldn't have waited for it, stupid jeongwoo.

"Do you have anything to do later after class?" i look up to the smiling junghwan who took the seat across me.

I shrug my shoulder and sighed. "Nothing much, why?"

He gave me a warm and sweet smile. His fingers lightly drumming against the table.

"I suddenly feel like visiting an arcade, wanna go with me after class?"

Come to think of it, i don't have anything to do. I guess it would be a good idea rather than do nothing and wait for haruto to call which may actually took forever. I should atleast have some fun right?

"Hmm, alright lets go together after class." junghwan beamed in excitement the moment i let those words slip on my mouth, he even clap his hands in full enthusiasm making me chuckle upon his cuteness.

"Okay see you later hyung!"

After that, i proceed on my own class and settled down at the back. I'm thirty minutes early for my class, i put my earpods on and listen to some calming music in order to kill time. I still wonder why haruto haven't called, i heard Mr. Kang talking to his fiancè over the phone earlier this morning so i assume they already arrived at the place. Is he busy? Too tired to call? Or he really forgot about me? Whatever.

In a few minutes students arrived at the room one by one along with our professor. I yawned for the fifth time upon listening to the endless lecture. I tried to fight back the sleepiness that i felt by drawing cute things at the back of my binder notebook.

A loud ringing of bell echoed at the room, i saw my block mates jumping in full excitement. "What's going on?"

Yana, my block mate, turned to my direction and smiled. "Emergency meeting."

My eyes widen in surprise and excitement. Finally i can go home, thank goodness. I pick up my things and started walking out of the room but immediately halt when a hand gently grab my wrist.

"Hyung, you're going home? Arcade remember?"

I slowly nod in realization. "Alright, let's go!" junghwan offered a wide smile as we started walking outside of the university.

We took a cab on the way to the arcade center and shared a comfortable silence. I steal a glance on my phone, checking if haruto called or sent a message but theres none. He's really busy i guess.

The cab pull over in front of a building- Seoul Arcade Center. Junghwan and i walk side by side towards the entrance. At this point i think my eyes lit up and my chest pound in excitement.