[26] Lie to me

➷ Third Person

Days passed and it somehow became worst, its not that the tall japanese is not trying to contact the anxious korean, its their time that doesn't match. When Haruto is trying to call jeongwoo, the younger is either sleeping, busy with school, or doing some household chores. As for haruto, there are times that jeongwoo tried to reach him on facetime but he is either at the conference or busy with the paper works that they usually divided by themselves. And to add the fact that korean standard time is 6 hours advance on Romania's.

Its been exactly 3 days without proper communication among the two. Gladly Junghwan is always there to accompany Jeongwoo since the Kangs are kind of busy with their own lives, its not like they can look for jeongwoo all the time just like what haruto wanted them to do so.

The sleepy korean stretch his arms and limbs before he finally get up from his seat and arrange his things, another school day has ended. Jeongwoo bowed at the professor before he walk out of the room.

'achoo!'

"Yah junghwan, are you okay?" ask the tan-skinned korean, the younger smiled widely at him before he nod as an answer.

"I'm all good hyung. I just need to go home and rest."

Jeongwoo suspiciously stared at him. Runny nose, tired eyes, pale lips, and continuous sneeze. Lightly shaking his head in disapproval as he announced. "You have a high fever, i don't need to check your body temperature to know that. Come on, i'll walk you home junghwanie."

The usual cheerful korean rolled his eyes upon the statement. He walk towards the two, throwing an annoyed look to the med student before he excused himself and pulled jeongwoo in a corner.

"Are you nuts? He has a personal driver, i don't see the need for you to walk him home." Yeongue stated in slight annoyance.

"I heard that he lives alone in a condominium gue, he has a high fever and my conscience can't just let him go home knowing that he's sick. I need to at least look after him to return the favor. You know that he keep me accompanied these past few days right?"

Instead of giving a proper response, yeongue huff and rolled his eyes to his overly kind friend. "That's not a valid reason Park Jeongwoo, he's rich and im pretty sure he can just call one of their family maids to look after him. You don't ha—"

"Gue, i don't get you. Its not like im going to die if i look after him." jeongwoo cut his words off.

"Jeongwoo you don't understand-"

"Make it clear to me then."

"I don't trust him."

The tanned korean stared blankly to yeongue before he let out a deep sigh. Yeongue reach out for his hand and smiled in hesitation.

"Gue, i don't know what you're up to. But junghwan is kind, he's too kind for you to feel suspicious."

"Exactly, he's too kind and you're not worried. You don't know him and i don't either, you shouldn't trust anyone jeongwoo. Specially now that haruto is not around."

Jeongwoo let out an offended laugh as he cross his arms against his chest. "This is ridiculous, you are ridiculous Kim Yeongue. My life doesn't depend on haruto and i don't need anyone's validation whenever i make a decision. So if you don't mind, i would like to excuse myself so i can accompany jungwhan."