[12] Play Dumb

➷ Park Jeongwoo

'Don't let your guard down, we will surely do something to break the two of you. Enjoy your time together, i will take my son. I won't let him be with someone just like you. Anticipate it.'

"Then do it, its not like everything is real."

"Wow great, and now your talking to yourself." i turned to look at yeongue in surprised.

"Huh?" yeongue rolled his eyes on me.

"You just voiced out your thoughts my friend." he stated, i just sighed. Yesterday was a nightmare.

I guess i have to say goodbye to my peaceful life, i never imagined entering the mansion is like migrating to a whole new world. A very different one compared to my past. 

My thoughts are interrupted when haruto placed a banana milk in front of me— this reminds me of some past scenario.

"Hey! I'm not going to get fooled again, im sure this is spoiled just like the last time. " i stated, rolling my eyes on him.

Haruto look at me in disbelief. "Ofcourse not, maybe your brain is."

I just throw an annoyed look at him and examine the banana milk. Right, its not. I lightly stab the straw on top of it and stated sipping. Haruto took the seat infront of me and boredly rest his chin on his palm.

"Come with me." he muttered, i look at him and put down the banana milk.

"Where?"

Haruto flash his annoying grin and whispered in a very low voice. "Heaven"

I stared at him in embarrassment, my cheeks lightly heating up.

'Damn it'

I heard yeongue let out a fake cough. "Please keep the conversation rated 13."

Haruto just shrug his shoulders. "So you're coming with me?"

I thought for a while and nodded at him. Maybe he needed some help or something.

"Okay, i'll go with you."

"TO HEAVEN?" yeongue interrupted, haruto and i stared at him in disbelief.

"Don't you think you need a brain cleansing?" haruto seriously ask to yeongue, while yeongue pause and think for a while.

'I can't believe this'

I drag haruto out of the cafeteria and shouted a 'bye, see you later' to yeongue.

"Where are we going?" i ask and look up to haruto. He just flash his most annoying smile and shrug his shoulders. He held my hand and lightly drag me, some students passing by are staring at us— more particularly to our hands.

We stop in front of the student supreme government's office. Haruto didn't bother to knock at the door and just opened the one-sided tinted glass door.

"Haruto you came, yedam have been waiting for you. He already left with the treasurer." the supreme government president greeted as he explained, i smiled and bowed to him. I know him, he's Choi Hyunsuk, Son of the school doctor.

"Kim Doyoung?" haruto ask but he seemed to be sure of it.

"Yeah, like always."

Haruto furrow his brows in confusion. "I thought they—"

"Broke up? Nah, you know how whipped they are for each other." answered the blonde haired hyung. Haruto shrug his shoulders at sit down at the wooden table near hyunsuk hyung's.