[27] Way back home

Note : Hi guys, i just want to clear things up. Jeongwoo's point of view contains of the time where he drop haruto's call, then it will shift to haruto's point of view which will contain the day after he talk with jeongwoo over the phone and the days goes on. Please don't get confused but feel free to drop a question just in case.

❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❒❑

                ➷ Park Jeongwoo

"Hyung are you done cooking?"

I froze on my position upon hearing junghwan's voice, silently praying that haruto did not get a hold of the voice.

"Who's that?" I heard haruto asked on the other line, i can hear suspicion on his voice.

I let out a nervous laugh. "I-its y-yeongue."

"Really?"

"Y-yes! I-i need to go now haru, yeongue is calling for me. I'll try to call you later."

"Hey jeongw—"

My fingers immediately hit the end button, i nervously stared at the screen of my phone. I'm sorry for lying, im just scared of his reaction. He'll get mad for sure. I turned to look at junghwan who's standing against the kitchen counter.

"Yah, why did you get up? I told you to rest and wait for me till i finish cooking." Junghwan hung his head low, fidgeting with his slim fingers.

"I'm so hungry hyung." He answered shortly. I just nodded and guided him back to the room as i place the food tray at the side table.

I started feeding him and gave him medicine when he announced that he's already full. His temperature is not getting any better and that made me contemplate between staying over or going home. I'm aware that each choices has their own consequences. I pulled the black quilt to cover junghwan's shivering body, his eyes half close, and he looks really tired and sleepy.

"Junghwanie im going home after you sleep." I stated that made him open his eyes, he reach out for my hand stared at me with his weak eyes.

He slowly open his mouth, his voice is low and hoarse. "Hyung, don't leave me."

I sighed deeply. I already see this coming. If i stay, Haruto will get mad at me even more. If i leave my conscience will kill me for leaving an ill person behind. How can i possibly make a choice?

"B-but—"

"Please?"

The next thing i know, i found myself waking up in the morning with junghwan sleeping soundly beside me. I reach out for my cellphone at the side table, staring at the bright screen in horror upon seeing multiple messages and calls coming from the Kangs, from yeongue, and from my mom.