[28] Cold boundaries

➷ Third Person

A certain black haired Japanese nonchalantly nod at the university guard as he made his way inside the campus. His eyes particularly searching for the korean. Walking through pavements by pavements, Haruto impatiently shake his head— Jeongwoo is nowhere to be found.

Bunch of laughters echoed on his ears. Squinting his eyes in mere annoyance while his gaze darted particularly at the med student. A smirk curved on his lips. Drumming his fingers against the wooden table that draws the attention of the younger.

"H-haruto?" the younger muttered in surprise. Haruto motioned him to follow behind, in which the younger obeyed.

They stop in front of the abandoned storage room. The tall japanese leaned back at the wall while the med student impatiently wait for the older to speak.

Haruto grinned. "You really dared to touch what's mine huh?"

Surprisingly, the med student stared at him with the same vibe as he answered. "Yours? If he's yours then im sorry to say that you didn't teach him well."

Creasing his brows and clenching his fist due to annoyance building up on his chest, but haruto wanted to make it cool, he does not want to make a scene as much as he can. 

"What do you mean kid?"

"You didn't teach him the word loyalty, he keeps leeching around me. Acting like a filthy bitc—"

Haruto tightly grab his collar, almost choking the younger. But junghwan still manage to flash an annoying grin.  The younger let out heavy breaths meeting the dark gaze of the japanese.

"Is it my fault Haruto hyung?" Junghwan ask in sarcasm and it made his blood boil even more.

"You bastard, i knew you can't be trusted." The japanese pulled his collar tighter, pinning him hardly against the wall, one last insult then the japanese looks like he's going to explode.

"He's with me all the time, from the very beginning since you left. He didn't leave my side hyung, you trust him so much, you didn't even think that he might betray you, what if he's lying from the very start? He's an easy target, an absolute flirt—"

As if on cue, the med student found himself getting beaten up as he landed on the cold ground. Haruto is giving him death glares along with the continous fist landing straight on his face.

"How dare you play with him, you sht head!"

The med student attempted to fight back only to get another punch from the japanese. A slight scream startled the two, a certain 3rd year pulled the japanese away from the pitiful med student.

"Haru what are you doing and why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in Transylvania?" Yoonbin ask simultaneously, his eyes darting on the beaten med student.

Haruto didn't answer, he was supposed to attack the younger again when yoonbin stop him. Junghwan grinned at the furious japanese.

"Get the hell out of here before i, myself, beat you to death." The squinty eyed guy warned, haruto unconsciously shifted his gaze to their surrounding. A bunch of student is watching the scene.

Yoonbin drag the younger along with him. He knock at the private lounge, not too long, the door opened. The foxy eyed stared at the two in confusion.

"Haruto? What are you doing here?"

Instead of answering the question, the two head inside the lounge. Haruto settled at the couch while yoonbin went to the dining to get something to drink.