[16] Your lips on mine

Third Person

"Where do you want to go next?" the japanese ask, not bothering to avert his eyes from the dragon fruit smoothie to the guy seating across him.

Jeongwoo shake his head lightly. "Aren't you examining the smoothie too much?" Haruto sighed and look up to the korean.

"This drink is weird, i haven't seen something like this before."

"Its a special flavor to match the season. Wait, you ask me where do i want to go next right? I saw something interesting on naver, lets visit it." the korean answered as he lift up his phone infront of haruto.

The japanese furrow his brows. "Trick eye museun? Are you sure?"

Jeongwoo beamed in excitement like a puppy. Haruto just nodded at him and started walking on his own, jeongwoo quickly stood up and run after haruto as he intertwine his hands with the older as if its a normal thing to do.

The ride on the way to the museum is silent, no one is talking nor breaths cannot be heard within the atmosphere and jeongwoo hates it- silence is the loudest scream.

Haruto let out a deep sigh as he pause driving for a while. Traffic. Still, he remained silent as if he's the only one inside the car. He ambiguously steal a glance to the unusually silent korean who's seriously looking outside through the window, he let out a small smile. A loud blowing of horn startled him making jeongwoo to stare at him while laughing innocently, haruto cleared his throat and started driving again.

In a few minutes they arrived at the museum, haruto somehow heave a deep sigh. 'I'm here again, but this time with someone else.'

A wide smile plastered on jeongwoo's face while haruto took a step with a heavy heart, he finds it amazing how people is able to visit the same place with a different feelings compared to what he felt when they visited the certain place before. How can people visit the same places and carry different emotions every other time? Nostalgia wither like a maple in autumn and like the petals of cherry blossoms.

"Haruto lets took a picture!" the korean blurted out in excitement. Haruto stared deeply at his eyes.

It felt so similar.

"You look so dumb standing like a post, take a picture of me haruuuu!"

A voice echoed in his mind. 'Damn it, whats wrong with me.'

The korean paused in excitement and examine the older. "Young Haruto, are you o-okay? Y-your e-eyes."

Haruto throw a look of confusion at the korean. "What?"

Jeongwoo didn't answer but he raised his hands lightly and place it to haruto's cheeks, wiping the brimming tears. "I don't understand, w-why are you crying?" the korean ask softly making haruto to lightly slap the hands wiping his tears.

He wipes his own tears instead. "I just yawned, im all good, lets start taking pictures." with that, jeongwoo felt a hand on his wrist, dragging him to explore the museum more.

Jeongwoo tried to set aside what he just witnessed and started talking to haruto in order to lessen the silence. They took some pictures and haruto goes back to his normal self as he tease jeongwoo infront of some vulgar art works and 3D paintings. Jeongwoo blushes simultaneously and hit the laughing japanese. The korean smiled at the sight of the older smiling. 'There that's better'

Haruto felt jeongwoo's warm and small hands on his. He smiled secretly and glance at the huge painting infront of them.

"A tied shoes hanging on a tree without leaves." jeongwoo whispered.