[37] Unwrapping the secrets

Please read and don't skip the warnings and notes below. Thank you!

Trigger warning: death/suicide/self harm/threats/attempted murder by poisoning 🔞
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Important Note: If you are not comfortable about these kind of topics, I suggest you skip some parts of this chapter. Please remember that you aren't alone and your feelings are valid. Have a good day! 💓

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

➷ Third Person

The tall Japanese nervously pulled the biggest book in the shelf— his hands shaking and his heart pounding hard. They arrived at Seoul early in the morning and Butler Han pick them up at the station.

As If the closing of the elevator door is the same way as clenching his heart, Haruto weakly step inside and took a few deep breaths. Jeongwoo on the other side is as nervous as him. The younger has no idea about what he is going to find out but his heart already feels like it will burst any moment.

“This is my hidden room, I think that's already obvious.” Haruto started. The Korean remain still and quiet, waiting for the older to continue.

“This is not just a simple arcade room. Keita hyung is the one who inspired me to build this. You already know a few things about him and me right?”

Jeongwoo nod, his heart beating faster inside his chest. He took a deep breath and mentally tried to calm himself.

Haruto walk ahead of him, leading him to another door inside the room.

That's where i heard a strange sound when i accidentally discovered this place. Jeongwoo thought.

The older slowly turned the knob revealing what's inside the room. Jeongwoo's jaw slowly drop upon the presence inside.

“Wait...... what is this? I-I don't understand...”

“This is what's hidden here, Jeongwoo.”

Jeongwoo stared to Haruto, still confused. He pointed his finger and frown before he speak, “A d-dog? You are hiding a dog inside this room?”

“W-wait, h-how? Why? I don't understand.”

Haruto held his hands tight.

“Remember back then when I told you that Keita work for Yoshi hyung's father and they attempted to kill me? I told you I was unconscious for a month because of the poison mixed in the food I ate.

My family filed a case against both of them but because of power and lack of evidence regarding his involvement in the crime, they did not succeed on charging him with anything. Only Keita hyung because they got all the proof and evidences. The private investigator found out that Yoshi hyung's dad threatened Keita hyung to kill all the members of his family if he confess the truth. From then he also turned his back on him and claimed that he's innocent— putting all the blame to Keita hyung.