[8] Equivalent exchange

➷ Third Person

The only sound visible in the room is the ticking sound of a wooden grandfather's clock. The foxy eyed guy exchange glances with the squinty eyed, the usual silent japanese shrug his shoulders. On the other hand, the silky black haired japanese lightly smack the prankster who's busy taking photos while the tall korean silently settled down on the carpeted marble floor talking to his fiancè over the phone with a hush voice.

"I guess we'll have to wait til eternity." muttered the foxy eyed, letting out a deep sigh.

Yoonbin shake his head a little and stood up. "Just take a damn picture, i think they will wake up tomorrow." jihoon laugh at the impatient black haired guy and continued taking photos.

"Jihoon stop taking photos, isn't that enough? You're not a freaking fansite." the usually quiet japanese muttered boredly, jihoon childishly rolled his eyes at asahi.

"He's sending it to Akiyah." yoshinori interrupted, everyone glance at him.

Junkyu who seems lost in his own world with mashiho on the phone furrow his brows at the silky black haired japanese. "What for?"

"A sign of telling her to fvck off?" yoshinori answered back in sarcasm. Junkyu shake his head in disapproval.

"You all think its going to work? That ain't it guys." yedam stated instead, jihoon sighed.

"Atleast im doing something to help haruto." defended the prankster. Yedam rolled his eyes at jihoon.

"What a great help." mock the foxy eyed. Jihoon pouted in defeat.

"You know what? Just let it be, haruto has no choice but to follow the rules." the koala-looking korean stated, yoshinori glanced at the korean.

"Just like how you surrendered and agree to marry mashiho in the name of business?" junkyu stared annoyed at the japanese.

"Its a different story Kanemoto, I love him." yoshinori smirked upon hearing the answer.

"Then what about Noa? Is he some kind of a play thing? You literally throw him out when they announced that you have to marry mashiho." junkyu close his fist, helding back himself from punching the japanese.

"Noa and i was never a thing, i told you guys, raesung freaking left him hanging and go to japan alone. Noa was very depressed and broke so i stayed with him, its not like how you all see it. I stayed with him as a friend, he needed someone to console him at that moment. And he's the one who decided to leave when they announce i will be marrying Mashi, he finally realized that its time to go after raesung. I don't even know why am i explaining myself, think whatever you want to, but i'll come clean because i am." with that junkyu walk out of the room. Yedam, being the closest to junkyu, throw an annoyed look at yoshinori.

"Do you really have to say that Yoshinori?" yedam ask in annoyance and stared at the japanese. Yoshinori returned the stare with the same intensity.

"Then does he really have to say that haru should just surrender and marry that witch? I don't care about all your past shits and all. I'm protecting haruto even as a half-blooded Kang. Shame on the full blooded for not having the courage to protect and save their own flesh." the japanese stated in a firm voice and let his shoulder hit yedam's. He was about to storm out of the room when yoonbin interrupted.

"You said it yourself, you're only a half-blooded Kang. Stay in your line, you might not care about the past shits but your ignorance doesn't make you a hero." silence surrounds the room the moment yoonbin left and slammed the door. Yedam once again throw an annoyed look at yoshinori and returned what yoshinori did to him a few seconds, he let his shoulder hit yoshinori's.