[39] Home

➷ Third Person

"Is everything ready?" Kang Daniel asked, bobbing his head out of the window as he look around to check if everyone is present and everything they need to bring is already secured.

The cheerful Butler then nod as he smiles widely before speaking. "Yes Mr. Kang, you're good to go."

Haruto boredly shake his head before putting one piece of the earphones and handing the other one to Jeongwoo who's already busy munching chips.

"Alright then. You can take a rest after we leave, Butler Han. Just tell the maids to secure all the doors, Call me if anything happens. We will take our leave now."

The aforementioned butler nod as he wave his hands goodbye and wish them a safe and happy trip. Yes, they're on their way to a sudden beach vacation planned by their uncle, Daniel. The older told them that there will be no other free time next time since another semester will start in two weeks and as for him, he will surely be busy with work like the usual.

They're divided into two vans since the younger Kangs brought a plus one with them. Junkyu asked Mashiho to join the trip, Asahi brought Jaehyuk, and Yedam invited Doyoung. Making the trip loaded with people which made it more fun and exciting.

Not long after, they arrived at a private beach resort owned by a family friend. The resort looks way simple than the past beach resorts they've been to. While waiting at the lobby, they spend their time taking pictures of one another in a not so nice state. After awhile, the room keys are distributed per pairs.

"You can go and bring all your stuffs inside the room, don't take too long. There's a buffet waiting for us by the beach." the oldest Kang informed while the younger ones just nod at him and made their separate ways in the room.

As they went inside the room, Haruto put their stuffs on the floor while some are placed above the table. Instead of organizing their belongings, the taller male walk closer to Jeongwoo and gently snake his arms around the younger's waist— pulling him into a warm hug. His chin resting above his shoulder as he felt the taller place a peck on the side of his neck making him flinch at the sudden move.

"Haruto!" Jeongwoo exclaims before hitting his arms. "What are you doing?" he ask raising his eyebrows.

The tall Japanese chuckles and playfully raise his brows up and down. "Checking my lunch?"

"Excuse me, your what?!"

With a proud grin plastered on his lips he answered.

"My lunch"

Jeongwoo back away from the hug and throw the pillows at him.

"You and your pervert ass. Don't even try, Haruto. I'll kick you out of this room."

"Aye~ i know you won't do that to me, woo." he said confidently as he lazily lay down on the bed. "Come here."

The younger glared at him and raised his fist. "If you don't stop I'll punch you for real!"

Haruto laughs and throw the pillow neck at him.