[17] Salt n' Sugar

Third Person

The foxy eyed Korean closed his shakespeare novel and lightly put it down at the table. Arms crossed over his chest and brows furrowing in annoyance.

"Whats wrong with these dumb couple, their faces are bothering my self-centered ego." muttered the foxy eyed, the prankster put down the card with a green reverse sign printed on it at the small picnic mat before he turned to look at the annoyed yedam.

"Don't mind them, its just an effect of hangover."

Yedam rolled his eyes at jihoon. "Stupid, theres no such thing. They should be fine by now, hangover only lasted for an hour specially if you mend it with some soup."

Jihoon is about to defend himself and prove a point when yoonbin interrupted.

"UNO! PAY UP BITCHES!" the squinty eyed guy half yelled conceitedly while moving his fingers as if gesturing them to prize drop. Yedam shake his head in disapproval.

"HEY THIS IS UNFAIR! YEDAM TALKED TO ME SO I GOT DISTRACTED!" the foxy eyed throw a look of disbelief to jihoon who's frantically defending himself in a foolish way.

"I'm pretty sure something happened last night." the tall korean whispered- eyes focused on his phone. Yedam turned to look at him before he continued reading the novel.

"You think so?" junkyu nodded even though he knows yedam can't see him.

"Have you seen how clingy they are to each other earlier this morning?" the prankster interrupted as he surrendered the key of his bugatti veyron to the squinty eyed since he lost the uno game together with junkyu, asahi, and yoshinori. Each one of them should do or give what yoonbin says, he rules the kingdom for a week since he won the game.

"But haruto goes back to his normal self." Asahi stated wearing his usual expressionless face.

Yoshinori squinted his eyes in slight confusion, yoonbin grinned at him while playing the keys on his lithe fingers. "Coquetting with pretty bitches."

Indeed, words that escaped from their mouths are facts based on observation. The foxy eyed heave a worried sigh followed by the concerned glance of the prankster.

"Keita will not be glad to know all of these."

Meanwhile at the west wing of the extravagant cafeteria, the tan-skinned korean unconsciously touch his lips remembering the hazy memory inside his head. He remembered how he brought haruto to the local food tent, the older ordered 6 sojus, they managed to knock down two bottles each and 'Damn it, did i just tell him i want to kiss him?!'

Jeongwoo sighed, realizing that he just made out with haruto last night, he didn't remember their exact conversation but he remembers that he somehow provoke the older to kiss him, he remembered initiating the last kiss before everything disappeared infront of his eyes. The next morning, he woke up lying on his bed with headache and slightly upset stomach.

"Are you done spacing out while touching your lips?" jeongwoo automatically pull his senses back when yeongue interrupted.

"S-sorry im just-"

"Your head still hurts?" yeongue ask, raising one of his eyebrows.

Jeongwoo shake his head. "No, im all go-"

"It should be hurt because its owner is slowly becoming stupid." the usually cheerful guy stated in annoyance.

Jeongwoo is slightly taken a back but he knows what the other is trying to say. "Gue its not-"