[9] Rules

➷ Third Person

The tall japanese calmy leaned back at the charcoal gray polypropylene loveseat while the korean beside him lightly bit his lower lips in extreme nervousness.

"So?" the japanese started off, throwing a glance to the other.

Jeongwoo rolled his eyes at the japanese in annoyance. "I can't believe i agreed to this."

Haruto gave him an annoying grin. "Well, you needed it. Both of us will benefit from this Slave. I needed your help and i will pay you back with money, in that case you will not be troubling your mom for your allowance and all, since Uncle daniel only granted you a scholarship that doesn't include allowance."

"Right, i don't want to be a burden to my family. Mom should just send her salaries to my dad and brother in Iksan." haruto nodded at the response. He ligtly tap the ballpen on the piece of white bond paper placed in his wooden coffee table.

"If you do a very good job you'll have extra rewards." the japanese stated earning a nod of approval from the tan.

They're in haruto's room and having a little discussion of how they should carry out the fake engagement plan and the pros and cons of doing it.

"Lets set up the rules now." the korean declared.

Haruto nodded at him. "10 rules, 10 beneficial rules for each other. I will give 5 rules and same goes with you."

"I'll go first." jeongwoo stated, haruto look at him in disbelief but the korean raised his brows on him, in the end haruto agreed. They would give their rules alternate.

"Rule no.1 - No touching and kissing"

"Hey thats not it sweetie! Is there a freaking couple that didn't touch or kiss each other? No one would believe us!" haruto defended, jeongwoo stared annoyed at him.

"Fine! B-but dont kiss me!" jeongwoo half yelled in embarrassnent.

Haruto grinned at him. "You took my first damn kiss, take responsibility."

"W-what are you talking about?!" jeongwoo pretended not to know at all. He remembered his conversation with junkyu's fiancè last week.

'Im surprised haruto saved you when you got drown and did a cardiopulmonary resuscitation, that brat is a playboy who have never kiss anyone in the lips, well i know what he did to you is not a kiss but still your lips met his.'

"Yeah right, you're not good in lying. Try again next time." jeongwoo rolled his eyes on him with flush cheeks.

"Back to the rules, Rule no.2 - you should not tell anyone that everything is fake or else i'll cut your throat." the japanese explained, jeongwoo fidget his hands and stared at him.

"B-but i already told yeongue."

"Okay, let me cut it then." haruto stated in frustration.

'He's such a blabbermouth. I can't with this guy.'

"Yah, im sorry. I promised, yeongue is the last person who will know about this." the tanned korean assured, haruto sighed and nodded at him.

"Anyways its my turn again, Rule no.3 - strictly no endearments!" the tall japanese glance at him in disbelief. Slowly feeling impatient with the guy beside him.

"Hey Park slave, are you kidding me? All couples have a fvcking endearments!"

"Let me remind you Young Haruto we are not a couple!"