[4] Busan

➷ Park Jeongwoo

"Hey give me that pillow neck!"

"Buy one yourself, i brought this with me."

"Yaaaah yoshinori move your ass away i want to sleep in peace!"

"Junkyu stop singing out loud!"

"Asahi can you atleast share the aircondition fairly? You're not the only child of the Lord!"

"Do you guys saw my earpods?!"

"AH JINJJA, CAN YOU ALL SHUT UP? YOU GUYS ARE SO NOISY, I CAN'T SLEEP. DAMN THIS B*TCHES."

I shake my head upon seeing how messy they are, its 7am in the morning and all i can hear is their nonstop bickering. We are on our way to Busan, Yoonbin hyung and Jihoon hyung's hometown. And yes, they allowed me to call them 'hyungs' when we are outside the mansion.

The busan hyungs decided to visit their hometown before the school starts with the other Kangs tagging along with the busan duo, as for me, i ask permission to Daniel hyung that i will go home to Iksan for a short visit before school. I actually called my brother to pick me up at the Iksan train station but when they found out that i'll be going home, they all revealed that they haven't been there, not even once. Jihoon hyung suggested to extend the whole trip, we'll be staying in Busan for 3 days and after that they'll drop me at Iksan and go on their own.

Don't let your hopes go high, they just allowed me to call them 'hyung' outside the mansion but still treats me the same, but i don't mind. I'm fine with anything.

"Hey, Park slave." i heard the rude watanabe haruto called, i turned to look at him with my annoyed expression.

"What now?" he flashes his annoying grin and let out a laugh as he shake his head a little.

"Gave the other earpod to me, i also want to listen." he added, i furrow my brows on him.

"Why would i?" i replied back and rolled my eyes on him.

"That's not a request, its an order." with that he removed one earpod on my ears and put it on his, we shared the earpods and listen to my playlist.

I darted my eyes on haruto who's now leaning back his head at the seat. I avoided his gaze when he opened his eyes. "Stealing glances aye?"

I remained silent, pretending i didn't hear anything, my eyes widen when i felt his head rested on my shoulder. "H-hey haruto, what are you doing?" i mentally cursed when i stutter. I awkwardly glance at him.

"Stay still, i want to sleep." i heard him replied, still eyes closed.

I saw yeongue looking at me, smiling like an idiot. "J-just use a pillow neck or b---"

"Park Jeongwoo you're so noisy, let me sleep." i just sighed and let him sleep on my shoulder. My lips automatically curve into a smile when i saw how childish he looks while leaning on my shoulder like a kicked-puppy.

After almost an hour we arrived at busan, haruto is still sleeping on my shoulder and my right shoulder is numb for carrying his weight for almost an hour.

"Haruto is still asleep?" i heard yedam hyung ask.

"Yes hyung, should i wake him up now?" i ask and took a glance at the sleeping figure beside me.

Jihoon hyung turned to look at us and flashes a grin. "Yeah, wake him up, we're arriving at the mansion anytime soon."

I nodded upon the instruction and lightly shake haruto, "Haruto, wake up." i let out a laugh when he opened his eyes in irritation.