[19] Dauntless

Note : Hi there, i just want to inform everyone that the third person point of view contains a short narration flashback.

Ps. HAPPY 3K READS TO US!🌸

❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❐❏❒❑❒❑

                   ➷ Third Person

Eyes brighter than the rays of sun and a smile sweeter than honey. Clichè, but thats how the tall japanese perceived the smiling bot, Terazono Keita. The smiley japanese is an exchange student from Tokyo and haruto became much closer with him in a short period of time, who would refuse to be friends with an easy going and warm person?

Being young and innocent made haruto go softer for the older japanese, and vice versa. Thats what haruto thought. Haruto come up with a realization of his feelings for the older, he ask keita to go out with him in which the other gladly agreed to. They spend dawn and moonlight enjoying each other's company, even going on and off to different countries as their bonding date and such.

On their 100th day of being one, Keita pursued Haruto to eat in a simple and cozy place. The older reasoned out that he wanted haruto to experience the life he used to experience before the tall japanese brought him to the world of luxury. Haruto, being under the spell of his lover, agreed with the idea. They ate in a tent food house, trying variety of authentic korean cuisine but in a cheap price. Their date goes well, atleast the innocent haruto thought. Keita offered to feed haruto with a Yubuchobap (유부초밥/Fried tofu stuffed with rice), the black haired japanese notice some odd characteristic of the stainless chopstick, the silver color has a glint of faded stains but he didn't welcomed the whisper of his instinct. Keita smiled widely as he offered the food, despite being hesitant, haruto took a bite.

In just a blink of an eye the effect strikes, heavy breathings, gloomy eyes, nerves rambling as if running out of blood. His heart literally skip a beat, it goes slower in every breath then he saw the smirk of victory in keita's lips before his vision blurry.

Aconitum napellus, the rarest and most dangerous flower from the west. A poison that can make a heart beat slower than it does in common seconds. Mix along with the rice stuffed tofu are petals of the deadliest flower of the west. The last thing he remembered is a memory of his half-brother worriedly stabbing the antidote on his skin.

Terazono Keita is a conglomerate working for Kanemoto Hiroki- Yoshinori's biological father. The old man planned everything from scratch, when haruto and yoshinori was sent by Ah Ria to South Korea he sent Keita to spy the young japanese. Yoshinori is a half-blooded Kang, making it impossible for him to rule the Kang Inc. Japan, but Hiroki's main goal is for his son to rule the Kang Inc. Japan. Leaving him with no choice but to dispatch the young japanese who is a hindrance for the success of his plans. Keita played as the bait that Haruto willingly bite without a second thought, just like how Hiroki analyzed the scenario. Haruto is indeed an innocent deer carrying the world's luxury on his back.

The elite young japanese was asleep for a month, the antidote strive harder to save the young boy from dying but almost failing to do so. Yoshinori blamed himself for the evil plans of his own father, he knew for sure that Haruto might resent him more than he already did before. Another month pass and haruto haven't woke up, the Kangs slowly lose hope with the idea of him waking up but the day after tomorrow- the japanese woke up, safe and sound. But something about him disappeared the moment he opened his eyes, the amiable and soft japanese is gone with all of his positive and bright traits. His glowing eyes turned colder than the winter snow. His well-rounded traits are replaced by an arrogant and inconsiderate one, learning from his mistake he started not to lend a single care to the things around him, he will never let history repeats itself. Yet jeongwoo reminds him so much of the past memory, how can he ever runaway from the wicked reminiscence?